Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 01:18 PM

943 posts, read 3,335,313 times

Advertisements

Hmm I have a high libido so I would say 1-2x a day is normal.

Unless it's day PMS #1-3 or for other medical reasons (like if I just popped out a baby)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 01:18 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,035,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
May I answer the question? good ahhhemmm...

AT LEAST 2x per day ..........new rule
Will you marry me? (AVERAGE JOE beat me to it)

it depends...do you mean normal as in the average of the american populous or the average of the world's population (because europeans and latin/south americans do it more than people from the states).

if you take the american average, once per week.

world average, 3 times per week.

for me...if it's a new relationship like 4 or 5 times per day or 1 or 2 very long sessions per day.

then after a while, just once per day.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:24 PM

2,588 posts, read 5,432,932 times
I thought sex was reserved exclusively for making babies. Are you people telling me it's something you do for fun?!!

Really, I'm scandalized.

Excuse me, ahem, I have to call my husband and tell him the news.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:24 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,653,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Will you marry me? (AVERAGE JOE beat me to it)

it depends...do you mean normal as in the average of the american populous or the average of the world's population (because europeans and latin/south americans do it more than people from the states).

if you take the american average, once per week.

world average, 3 times per week.

for me...if it's a new relationship like 4 or 5 times per day or 1 or 2 very long sessions per day.

then after a while, just once per day.
In a relationship - Once per week? I'd die.

My ex Husband and I did not average once per week even when one of us was down with the flu.

There was no getting in and out of the bed without having it. Even sneak attacks while loading the dishwasher. I don't know, maybe we were just a part of the few select hornier Americans. It's way too fun to put something like that on the back burner.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:29 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,035,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
In a relationship - Once per week? I'd die.

My ex Husband and I did not average once per week even when one of us was down with the flu.

There was no getting in and out of the bed without having it. Even sneak attacks while loading the dishwasher. I don't know, maybe we were just a part of the few select hornier Americans. It's way too fun to put something like that on the back burner.
Wow, you know how to have fun! if all girls were like you aka living life to the fullest. i have learned that as soon as i have that feeling in my gut to just take charge and pretty much "man handle" my girlfriend. i know it sounds cavemanish but that's the hottest way...kinda like your dishwasher escapades. just grab her and take her where i want...position her where i want and how i want on the bed or the couch...okay, i'm at work here people. i can't talk about this right now....

Old 12-02-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Wow, you know how to have fun! if all girls were like you aka living life to the fullest. i have learned that as soon as i have that feeling in my gut to just take charge and pretty much "man handle" my girlfriend. i know it sounds cavemanish but that's the hottest way...kinda like your dishwasher escapades. just grab her and take her where i want...position her where i want and how i want on the bed or the couch...okay, i'm at work here people. i can't talk about this right now....
You think being at works and talking about it stinks, try being totally single and talking about it. I feel sorry for the guy I get involved with in the future after this dry spell.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:24 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
You think being at works and talking about it stinks, try being totally single and talking about it. I feel sorry for the guy I get involved with in the future after this dry spell.
ruh-roh Shaggy - if we hear about a guy running down the street buck naked in the news local to where you live, we'll know you've found a "wet spell".

Old 12-02-2008, 02:58 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,166,502 times
Quote:
Don't forget up against the wall........

Old 12-02-2008, 03:10 PM

312 posts, read 861,052 times
yea no kidding

Old 12-02-2008, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
ruh-roh Shaggy - if we hear about a guy running down the street buck naked in the news local to where you live, we'll know you've found a "wet spell".
The news? You may hear it across the miles from where you live!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships