Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 12:27 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,204,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Okay, since I lack both dignity AND self-respect, I will respond honestly. Yes, I have done this. I was in a bar and chatting with two guys (yes - total strangers). The subject of threesomes came up. I said I always thought that two girls with one guy didn't make any sense because guys don't last as long as women and threesomes with two guys is a lot more practical. Then I excused myself to visit the ladies room and give them a chance to discuss it. Sure enough, they suggested we go to one of their apartments to try a great bottle of wine that he had. The rest is history.

And to answer your next question, it was awesome, phenomenal and one of the memories I conjure up to cheer myself up during bad times.

NOW - let the criticism begin!!! (I can take it)
Thanks for the honesty. Now, two more questions for you.

1) Hubby know about it?
2) If hubby suggested it to you, would you go for it again? Assuming, of course, you were attracted to the third partner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 12:44 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,015,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Thanks for the honesty. Now, two more questions for you.

1) Hubby know about it?
2) If hubby suggested it to you, would you go for it again? Assuming, of course, you were attracted to the third partner.
Hubby was a missionary in another life. I have offered to:

- get him a hooker and let me watch
- threesome with man or woman of his choice
- fantasy role playing
- etc etc etc

He actually gets very angry and offended whenever I bring these things up, so I stopped. But, with maturity, I understand that bringing another person into our marriage bed is probably a bad idea anyway. I think this only works well when it is a casual encounter.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Oh, and no, hubby DOES NOT know about it.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:58 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,458,535 times
Quote:

- fantasy role playing
- etc etc etc

He actually gets very angry and offended whenever I bring these things up, so I stopped. But, with maturity, I understand that bringing another person into our marriage bed is probably a bad idea anyway. I think this only works well when it is a casual encounter.
Have you ever wondered if you would be more sexually compatible with someone else than your hub? Did you not know he was in a different category (sexually) before the wedding? It seems like something that would be pretty important in a partnership - matching libidos and interests.

My ex was the opposite of your hub - he was always on the prowl looking for how to "make it happen". He knew what my conditions were, though. If only he had been better at the stuff other than sex, maybe he wouldn't be my ex.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Have you ever wondered if you would be more sexually compatible with someone else than your hub? Did you not know he was in a different category (sexually) before the wedding? It seems like something that would be pretty important in a partnership - matching libidos and interests.

My ex was the opposite of your hub - he was always on the prowl looking for how to "make it happen". He knew what my conditions were, though. If only he had been better at the stuff other than sex, maybe he wouldn't be my ex.
No, we humped like rabbits before the wedding and all through the first year of marriage. And my hubby is the opposite of your ex, he is awesome at everything else!

Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
No criticism here. Just because you enjoy a good sexual adventure dosent mean you lack dignity or self-respect. It is the old double standard rearing it ugly head again. Gee, a girl just wants to have fun.
Double the pleasure, double the fun!

Shame on you.

No shame here sweetie. She said it, not I. I just happen to totally agree with it.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,266,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by at1withnature View Post
i always knew your name was missy reagan!
:d:d:d:d:d:d

Old 12-09-2008, 05:11 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,722,887 times
Quote:

- fantasy role playing
- etc etc etc

Damn, you are off the hook! What would make you open to that?

Old 12-10-2008, 08:19 AM

36,588 posts, read 30,928,782 times
Quote:
I understand that bringing another person into our marriage bed is probably a bad idea anyway. I think this only works well when it is a casual encounter.
I think you are right about that Book. I would'nt want to with my bf, but after we started dating his ex gf kept calling and calling wanting him back, while he was on the phone with her one evening I said loudly, just invite her over to join us already. She never called again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships