Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 12:48 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,618 times

Advertisements

Bacholorette number 1

She's the soon to be Ex wife of one of Opti's friends from clear back to grammer school. They've(Opti and her) been friends for 10 years. She has made her interest in dating him clear. Her soon to be Ex husband has even givin Opti the "I don't mind if you date my ex" pep talk. Her parents think of me as a son. Sounds great huh? I do love her...AS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! She's pretty, slightly overweight but that doesn't matter I'd enjoy working her out on the optileen. I would however mourn the loss of her friendship were it not to work out between us.

Bacholorette number 2

She's another girl from Opti's past. The sister of a highschool friend. We go to the same church. I wouldn't have even noticed her except PEOPLE KEPT POINTING HER OUT TO ME AND TELLING ME!

Aparently,(I have no memory of this, I was probably stoned most of the time) I would drive over to pick up her brother and since he had a main, instead of a simple head of hair, he was always good for a half hour wait so she would come out and talk to me while I waited. I had David Coverdale hair myself. I'm informed that she has held some sort of crush for me for years. She is 42 but seems very nervious around me, like a schoolgirl. If she was like this then, then my talking to her must have seemed like bliss to her. I married a girl that had this reaction to me, which makes me very apprehensive, I don't live up to the billing.

Anyway, it almost seems like several church members already have the china picked out. They make a point of thrusting her girls in front of me everytime I'm in church. They have found a way to work her into conversations. I know a heck of a lot about her, her trials and travails, without ever asking. Things of such a private nature I'm sure she'd cringe if she knew I know, I assume they tell me all this to try to get me feeling empathic towards her. Pretty yes. However, her "at rest" face is a frown..years of holding a sad face does that.

Batchorettes number 3 and 3.1

I went to a lesbian Bar the thursday before last. I got up there and sang Santa Clause is coming to town(springsteen) Over in the corner were two young girls and that was pretty much it because "the weather outside was nasty"(lol)

The one girl said "OMG you sounded just like B.Springsteen!", "Thank you, you drink $400,000 worth of alcohol and smoke $100,000 worth of cigarettes and go out singing every night for 4 years, you'll find a few songs you do well too!", "what else can you do?" BDV interjects "Hey Pat, do It's My Life for em." OMG You sounded like Bon Jovi! Thank You!

Then the weather got so bad the owner decided to close the place. I told the girls I enjoyed meeting them and maybe we could..."Where are you going, It's early?.......Wanta come over to our place?......I am now very pro lesbians! We have been hangin out a little, it's fun, but they are of course..............HALF MY AGE! But there has been no mention of not hanging out yet.

So there you have it. And you thought you had holiday drama, huh? LOL

What would you do in my place?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2008, 12:52 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times

Old 12-23-2008, 12:54 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
I'd say forget all bachelorettes and keep going with your current lifestyle! There will be fewer casualties this way.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:54 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,993,887 times
Friday Night, Bachelorette 1

Saturday Night, 3 & 3.1

Sunday Night, #2 right after service.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:59 PM

462 posts, read 968,751 times
Drink more, smoke more & dont date friends... lol... j/k

The best relationships are when you start out as friends. As long as you can get past the platonic friendship to the romantic relationship without it being weird.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arp View Post
Friday Night, Bachelorette 1

Saturday Night, 3 & 3.1

Sunday Night, #2 right after service.
Wow! the first two are when I go out with those.

#2 is a single mom with two small girls, full conversion to the church would be required, and I'm guessing there'd be nothing more than heavy petting prior to a ring on her finger.

Number 2 is definetly the loongshot here!

Old 12-23-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
The best relationships are when you start out as friends. As long as you can get past the platonic friendship to the romantic relationship without it being weird.
Bah... and after that you're one friend short.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:03 PM

462 posts, read 968,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Bah... and after that you're one friend short.
Well I personally would probably keep the friendship - only because my track record in my past relationships is not good! hehe But my 2nd hubby & I started out as friends & are still friends after the break up. It depends on how you handle things if it doesnt work out.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
Drink more, smoke more & dont date friends... lol... j/k

I don't drink anymore so I am told I don't just sound good for the first few songs and then get kinda mumbly anymore.

Number One is practically my best friend. She knows EVERYTHING. I don't know why I resist her so much. Except she is something I've sort of realized is a personal Kryptonite for me. A very freckled Redhead.

Married....1
Dated.....5
Still friends with....0

Old 12-23-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Number One is practically my best friend. She knows EVERYTHING.
And she still wants ya?! What's wrong with her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships