Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 07:06 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,195,492 times

Advertisements

Got a call from a Guy today saying he was leaving his Girlfriend because he just knows she is cheating on him.He said he knows because he came home and the Toilet Seat was up Said she left and all the Guys in the Trailer Court left with her.

The other day I went to town with them.He went into the store with me.She stayed in the Pickup.We get back out,he asked her why the Guy in the store was looking at her out the window? She told him she didn't know.I told him the Guy wasn't after his woman.

I've known this Guy for years,he always thinks people are trying to kill him or just talking about him.He gets off the wall scary.

Told my wife he was leaving his Girlfriend.She says he is off his Meds again.

How many others deal with people like this?Even though it doesn't do any good do you try telling them they are wrong that its all in their mind?I always ask him if he is on his Meds? Which he always tells me he is,but I know better.

hillman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 07:11 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Got a call from a Guy today saying he was leaving his Girlfriend because he just knows she is cheating on him.He said he knows because he came home and the Toilet Seat was up Said she left and all the Guys in the Trailer Court left with her.

The other day I went to town with them.He went into the store with me.She stayed in the Pickup.We get back out,he asked her why the Guy in the store was looking at her out the window? She told him she didn't know.I told him the Guy wasn't after his woman.

I've known this Guy for years,he always thinks people are trying to kill him or just talking about him.He gets off the wall scary.

Told my wife he was leaving his Girlfriend.She says he is off his Meds again.

How many others deal with people like this?Even though it doesn't do any good do you try telling them they are wrong that its all in their mind?I always ask him if he is on his Meds? Which he always tells me he is,but I know better.

hillman

Man, I'd be VERY careful around someone like this. Unless you know for sure someone is giving him is medication EVERY DAY I wouldn't be spending so much time with him. People like this can be very dangerous.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Man, I'd be VERY careful around someone like this. Unless you know for sure someone is giving him is medication EVERY DAY I wouldn't be spending so much time with him. People like this can be very dangerous.
Yea me and some others were going hunting one time.He heard about it and figured if he just showed up we would take him with us. I give him some valid reasons for not taking him.He got mad and left.I didn't have the heart to tell him we didn't want to give him a Gun because he might decide to kill us all.

hillman

Old 01-20-2009, 07:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
Told my wife he was leaving his Girlfriend.
If she could only get so lucky...

Old 01-20-2009, 07:53 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,334,167 times
Paranoid Schizophrenic is a diagnoses. Is that his medical diagnoses or your opinion?? It could also be bi-polar or a few other things.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Paranoid Schizophrenic is a diagnoses. Is that his medical diagnoses or your opinion?? It could also be bi-polar or a few other things.
Yes he has been diagnosed with this years ago.

hillman

Old 01-20-2009, 08:56 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Bi polar people don't tend to be paranoid.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:00 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,540,188 times
I don't think he a danger. He is so. No, he isn't. Yes he is! Look, no he's not. It's not like he has multiple personalities. You do. No I don't. Yes you do. Look, let's discuss this between me. [whisper whisper whisper]

Ok, we've decided there is no such thing as multiple personalities and this guy clearly suffers from some malady and may not be safe. Right? Right.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 PM

He beat the something out of his Ex wife because he thought she was someone else.Thought the Cafe in town was trying to poison him.Thought his neighbor put poison in his Well.Just a number of things.

hillman

Old 01-20-2009, 09:10 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,540,188 times
Quote:
He beat the something out of his Ex wife because he thought she was someone else.Thought the Cafe in town was trying to poison him.Thought his neighbor put poison in his Well.Just a number of things.

hillman

Yeah, that seems like a problem to me. This is up in the Ozark hills?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships