Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 AM

72 posts, read 190,335 times

Advertisements

if you meet one run
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 07:57 AM

318 posts, read 820,784 times
Maybe she was on clock? The hooker just wanted to know if you could afford it.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:08 AM

318 posts, read 820,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I'm curious, how many of you guys have wives/gfs that dont work and you totally support with enough money that they also dont have to cook and clean. Isnt a gold digger a woman who wants a man with money so she can sit on her rear?

I dont know any females in relationships that dont or have not worked a job plus do 95% of the domestic duties.
I agreeee.
If there is one gold digger who does come to mind, he goes by the name of Kevin Federline.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Another oldie that burned up the tracks:

Is Arizona that bad? Where I live, women have things pretty well their way, but I've NEVER heard anything like this. Does one need to dress better? Where does one find such specimens - not that I'm looking? Perhaps, the local men give off subtle clues or the local women hire PIs, whereas in Arizona, the men are good at faking it and bribing the PIs.
This subject has been beaten up to death and I'm only responding because you quoted Speedy I'm familiar with and because I live in AZ. Speedy is a pretty young guy of apparently good financial means who works "the scene" in Scottsdale on a regular basis. Scottsdale's club scene has as much to do with AZ (or even with Phoenix metro) as Blythe, CA resembles trendy districts in LA. Most people's idea of a regular life is not mingling with the bold and the beautiful and the wealthy where you find what's expected.

Now, if this is your idea of a regular life, the philanthropists are not there.

Wild on Scottsdale (http://wildonscottsdale.com/prototype03/nightlife_gentlemen_clubs.php - broken link)

Old 01-30-2009, 08:25 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,618 times
I went to a charity ball recently all decked out, it was upscale. I went with an older female friend. I chatted with lots of people. It was clear that we came together but weren't "together". She reported to me days later that her cell blew up with inquiries. She asked me what I told people I did. I didn't know anybody there and people were asking what I did...CONSTANTLY. So I told them I recently sold my company and was just relaxing. I believe the tally so far was 25.

Yeah....goldiggers are a myth! roflmao

Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I went to a charity ball recently all decked out, it was upscale. I went with an older female friend. I chatted with lots of people. It was clear that we came together but weren't "together". She reported to me days later that her cell blew up with inquiries. She asked me what I told people I did. I didn't know anybody there and people were asking what I did...CONSTANTLY. So I told them I recently sold my company and was just relaxing. I believe the tally so far was 25.

Yeah....goldiggers are a myth! roflmao
LOL, that's a smooth conversation starter alright! However, being there with an older female "friend" smells more like gigolo, opti... Those who just sold their companies and relax party with young bunnies!

Old 01-30-2009, 08:35 AM

Well I did recently sell my company. I didn't mention the size of the company! And she's one of those crazy Catherine Hepburn types who is fun to watch slice and dice and get away with it because she's just a harmless old lady.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Well I did recently sell my company. I didn't mention the size of the company!
Ha-ha, are ya the president and CEO of yourself, opti?

Old 01-30-2009, 08:40 AM

968 posts, read 2,589,580 times
Quote:
Well I did recently sell my company. I didn't mention the size of the company! And she's one of those crazy Catherine Hepburn types who is fun to watch slice and dice and get away with it because she's just a harmless old lady.

Selling Avon products door to door hardly counts as a "company"

Old 01-30-2009, 08:47 AM

I sold my interest and accounts to another guy...and I plan on starting up the same business this spring on the other side of the county. If I was interested in door to door cosmetics I'd go with Mary Kay...They get a car and actually seem to look better after the makeover!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships