Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 10:46 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,256 times

Advertisements

poor,fat girl with terrible personality (and a husband) seeks hot guy for hot times.
I was just thinking how funny it would be if it were a poor, fat guy with a terrible personality (and a wife) who was looking for a hot girl for a hot time. He probably wouldn't have trouble getting his hot woman for a hot time. Why do some women have such low standards and go for things most men would never put up with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
rosie o'donnell lookalikes, the line forms on the right, in this sense and this only i am the hottest thing walking the beach, i attract them like flies to honey.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:53 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
seeks hot guy for hot times.
See now the difference is it didn't say "for long term marriage and relationship" eh?That changes the whole perspective on it doesn't it?Im sure there are a few guys that would answer the ad and say yeah,I'll do ya,but add in relationship and she would probably see 0 in the mailbox.

Women?Turn it around and a ad saying " miserable ugly millionaire available for marriage" and a slew of women would respond yet add "prenup required" and the old salt would be scoring zero....

Old 03-27-2009, 04:23 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
See now the difference is it didn't say "for long term marriage and relationship" eh?That changes the whole perspective on it doesn't it?Im sure there are a few guys that would answer the ad and say yeah,I'll do ya,but add in relationship and she would probably see 0 in the mailbox.

Women?Turn it around and a ad saying " miserable ugly millionaire available for marriage" and a slew of women would respond yet add "prenup required" and the old salt would be scoring zero....

Lol. That was a good one.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:09 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
Default you're mistaken

Quote:
poor,fat girl with terrible personality (and a husband) seeks hot guy for hot times.
I was just thinking how funny it would be if it were a poor, fat guy with a terrible personality (and a wife) who was looking for a hot girl for a hot time. He probably wouldn't have trouble getting his hot woman for a hot time. Why do some women have such low standards and go for things most men would never put up with?
I'm not poor (well it depends what one calls poor, I've a job, a house and "average" earnings of yearly 40k$), I'm not fat,I'm not married and like everybody on USCD I've got a pleasant personality, but I'm sure ain't getting any hot woman for a hot time. At least the guy you talk of knows why it might be difficult for him (?) to find hot chicks, but in my case I must say I have no clue!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:40 AM

725 posts, read 2,322,450 times
How about this--------
Balding paunchy nose-picking dude with a stamp collection for a hobby and the disposition of a Pit Bull gets gorgeous model-quality women every weekend.

I know a guy like this, and he showed me proof that he gets hot sex with a babe every weekend-----
his sales recepits!!!!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 06:27 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Really? I need to try this........

Old 03-27-2009, 12:38 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
It is plus sized or full figured when describing an obese or big person.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homlish560 View Post
How about this--------
Balding paunchy nose-picking dude with a stamp collection for a hobby and the disposition of a Pit Bull gets gorgeous model-quality women every weekend.

I know a guy like this, and he showed me proof that he gets hot sex with a babe every weekend-----
his sales recepits!!!!!!
to be honest i dont see they types of guys applying much, i think they lack the brass of rosie o'donnell types.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships