Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2009, 07:41 AM

13,607 posts, read 21,413,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
Why does it bother you that people have different taste?

This is what I was pointing out in my first post in here.....men who greatly prefer larger breasts seem to resent that there are men who don't.
The extreme of this is when they call those men "gay" for preferring small breasts. It's really strange....and they can get mean towards women with small breasts, as if it's some choice they've made....
I don't care what other guys like,to each their own.I'm just responding the comments about "can't wait to get them reduced" and how some have made guys who like a certain thing "shallow".

I'm not being mean to anybody,I'm just stating my likes,and that it is not some trivial consideration for me.That said I have known a few women I considered hot who did not have big boobs,but there is no denying that large boobs set a fire in me.

Last edited by lionking; 05-05-2009 at 07:57 AM..

Old 05-05-2009, 07:49 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,751,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
The extreme of this is when they call those men "gay" for preferring small breasts. It's really strange....and they can get mean towards women with small breasts, as if it's some choice they've made....
Well, I have seen guys use the "gay" term. Many of my friends do it, actively. It's very prominent among the boys It's kind of childish IMHO, more like school kids. And these are "grown" men.

On being mean towards women with small breasts, there's something which steals the cake and is appalling at the same time. The guy calls her "sister"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I don't care what other guys like,to each their own.I'm just responding the comments about "can't wait to get them reduced" and who some have made guys who like a certain thing "shallow".

I'm not being mean to anybody,I'm just stating my likes,and that it is not some trivial consideration for me.That said I have known a few women I considered hot who did not have big boobs,but there is no denying that large boobs set a fire in me.
Set you on fire? I'm already in the "ashes" state

But judging or falling for women by the cup size "IS" shallow, of course. It's the first attribute which covers the guys. Inner beauty is always better.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:10 AM

78,552 posts, read 60,762,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Even women with an A-cup?

Please, this is a serious thread. No sophmoric cracks...I'm curious as to what other people think on this issue. I recently had a debate with some guy friends over this one.

I believe that breast size doesn't matter, but then again, I'm a female.
I generally like curvier women. However, if a gal is cute and athletic with small breasts then I'd be happy with that. If a gal is heavy-ish with small breasts then I generally find it unattractive.

I actually had never dated a woman with implants until the past year and to be honest, they did make her hotter. I didn't know they were implants until after we'd dated a little bit then well...it's obvious by touch etc.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,438,864 times
Disappointing we have no photographic examples for us guys to comment on, in this thread to aid the discussion

Old 05-05-2009, 08:26 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Can Women With Small Breasts Still Be Attractive?

Even women with an A-cup?

Please, this is a serious thread. No sophmoric cracks...I'm curious as to what other people think on this issue. I recently had a debate with some guy friends over this one.

I believe that breast size doesn't matter, but then again, I'm a female.
Any woman can be attractive.

Little breats are beautiful, too.

If a pair of big breats are attatched to a major D-bag, her breasts alone do not make her attractive.

Her breasts may be nice, but she's still a D-bag.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:30 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,985,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Disappointing we have no photographic examples for us guys to comment on, in this thread to aid the discussion
Go to post #55.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:36 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,438,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I agree....they abit muscular for me, but still ok.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:44 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,270,395 times
My exwife had big ****, and they just flopped to the side when we had sex. Current wife has nice handfull size (34 B) and even at 37 and a mom, she still looks fantastic. I would never date a woman with large breast again. Might do a one nighter, but never date them, they are usually drama anyway.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM

13,607 posts, read 21,413,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
My exwife had big ****, and they just flopped to the side when we had sex. Current wife has nice handfull size (34 B) and even at 37 and a mom, she still looks fantastic. I would never date a woman with large breast again. Might do a one nighter, but never date them, they are usually drama anyway.
My gawd with all these dudes complaining of big boobs you would think there would be lonely stacked women all over the place but that is hardly the case.

Dave....for you (well for me)

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 01-09-2014 at 10:29 AM..

Old 05-05-2009, 08:56 AM

857 posts, read 1,424,451 times
See this is the problem with a consumer culture, we want everything to be set to our standards. I mean I can understand if we are talking about cars or something but breasts?? cmon guys! You gotta love em all!! From big and bouncy down to barely a handful, breasts are great. And to me there is no such thing as fake, if I can touch them they are real enough for me. And if this makes me sound like I am 12 well maybe theres something to be said for kids actually knowing what makes them happy while us adults lost our way somehow. I mean bottom line no guy who is single is going to turn down sex just because he prefers a different cup size. and if you're talking LT relationships breast size should not even be a factor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships