Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 11:25 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
You have to be insensitive if you don't want to get hurt out there. Expressing emotions and feelings is a sign of weakness IMO at least. Also women aren't attracted to crap like that (doesn't matter what women say, their actions speak louder than words).
I honestly don't know how you pick up women. Are you saying that those women you date fall for your selfish ideas and don't care about being treated like trash? Or are you saying that you lie to them and express affection that is not there and they fall for it? You said in another thread that you lied to women. So I'm guessing you do express emotions and feelings, but don't actually feel them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I honestly don't know how you pick up women. Are you saying that those women you date fall for your selfish ideas and don't care about being treated like trash? Or are you saying that you lie to them and express affection that is not there and they fall for it? You said in another thread that you lied to women. So I'm guessing you do express emotions and feelings, but don't actually feel them?
Lust is a powerful feeling Oh and I don't tell them my, "ideas." I never talk about marriage, kids, or anything long term relationship. Most of the time women do the talking, you know women these days can't stop talking. I say as little as possible. The only emotion I express towards her is in a sexual fashion such as holding hands, cuddling, kissing and other stuff like that.

I don't treat them like trash. My main goal is to find someone who is sexually attracted to me and I enjoy being around. If I can tell that she isn't sexually attracted to me then I just move on and be done with it. So if I make offers to be alone with her (go back to her place, my place etc.) and she declines them then it clearly tells me that she doesn't like me that way. Once I find that out, I move on. No big deal.

I can't stress it enough. The main goal is finding someone who is sexually attracted to you and you enjoy being around them. Sorry but the buying her crap she doesn't need, practicing abstinence, spending tons of time "getting to know her", going on 6,000 asexual dates etc. sorry but I am not going to be doing that.

I've been there and done that. It is a total and complete waste of time.

Last edited by killer2021; 05-02-2009 at 11:43 PM..

Old 05-02-2009, 11:59 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
^ So you said in another thread that you lie to them, now you're telling me that you are basically honest about what you want.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:18 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5uperwoman View Post
So I've known this one guy for about 3 years, hes one of my older brothers friends and we worked together. We always playfully firted back and forth and just recently I ran into him when he came into my work. He lives 3 hours away from me and I was going down there to go to a concert so I decided to crash at his place. He was telling me how he always had a thing for me and we both ended up getting really drunk and we had sex. After that he kept texting me saying that we have to hang out again and that he really wants to see me. One weekend I didnt have anything going on so I called him and ended up going down there. We hung out and went to a sports bar and I got really drunk (which I didnt want to do because I'm not a big drinker) and we had sex again. We usually talked a couple of times a day and now he talks to me once a day, if that. I'm not the kind of girl whos just a booty call. He has a lot of friends that are girls..so I'm wondering if he does this thing all the time. Is he a player who just wanted a booty call or does he really like me?
you wonder if he was using you for a booty call, sounds kinda like you used him too. you stayed at his house because you went to a concert in his town. in hindsight a hotel might have been a better choice.

you say after the second time went from several calls a day to only one. he is still calling you once a day and you are insecure that he isn't calling more? sounds like you are more conflicted about having casual sex. you allowed yourself and now feel guilty and seem to want to say you are really not that way. no you probably are not this way all the time, but you were this time. I wouldn't feel bad about it, he likes you, you like him. it happened. nothing to feel guilty about.

if you are upset that you let it happen then next time protect yourself better in the future. make sure you do things on your own terms and you will always feel good about what you do

Old 05-03-2009, 05:10 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
I ignore killer. I think he's a liar or a player. Either way, he's a bad person with no moral compass. killer and people like him are why so many people have trust issues.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:14 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Does anybody have any other opinions on his comment???

Agree or disagree?
my opinion on his comments?: he's an *******
(& I rarely use words like that)

Old 05-03-2009, 05:18 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5uperwoman View Post
So I've known this one guy for about 3 years, hes one of my older brothers friends and we worked together. We always playfully firted back and forth and just recently I ran into him when he came into my work. He lives 3 hours away from me and I was going down there to go to a concert so I decided to crash at his place. He was telling me how he always had a thing for me and we both ended up getting really drunk and we had sex. After that he kept texting me saying that we have to hang out again and that he really wants to see me. One weekend I didnt have anything going on so I called him and ended up going down there. We hung out and went to a sports bar and I got really drunk (which I didnt want to do because I'm not a big drinker) and we had sex again. We usually talked a couple of times a day and now he talks to me once a day, if that. I'm not the kind of girl whos just a booty call. He has a lot of friends that are girls..so I'm wondering if he does this thing all the time. Is he a player who just wanted a booty call or does he really like me?
If he does what all the time? It seems to me that you have a pattern of getting drunk and then having sex.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:20 PM

212 posts, read 754,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Does anybody have any other opinions on his comment???

Agree or disagree?
Disagree! I think Killer, with his attitude toward women, is going to end up sad and alone!

WE are not the enemy!

Old 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,200,927 times
To the OP:

Its hard to say what the guy is looking for. He hasn't been clear to you and you haven't been clear to him. There's a good chance its just sex, but there's also a chance he likes you and would be interested in more. Why not ask him? Don't be accusatory, because you don't have any reason to be mad if it is only sex he is interested in. Just be straight up about it, and see if he's interested in pursuing anything more with you.

One question though - is he close to your brother? If he is that'd raise a flag for me. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I know I wouldn't sleep with a good buddy's sister, and certainly not a drunken romp. To me, if he's close to your brother, and he engaged in this stuff anyway, it suggests a bit of an issue. That's just me though . Could be your brother doesn't care.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:25 PM

139 posts, read 476,470 times
your three hours away do you really think it will work?

Just take the hit and have fun, but dont drink and drive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships