Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 06:52 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,754,100 times

Advertisements

When I go out in drag, I look like a pretty asian chick, - and I wear a ring to pretend I'm married. Otherwise, there seems to be "knowing beings" out there [like Angels] - that tell a guy - I'm a guy! But man, my impression is like white guys really dig a pretty asian chick when they see one! [They'd hit on me a lot if I was real!] Means lotsa competiton for us asian guys for our asian chicks also. It also disappoints me when I see a hot asian women who only thinks she's good enough for a white guy...

So if you're a white guy, what do you think about asian chicks, especially if they are pretty? Would you like them over an equally attractive white women?

Be careful of Chinese women though... I heard they are very controlling or so...

White women - what do you thionk about asian women? Do you like them as friends also?

Old 05-13-2009, 06:55 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,361,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
When I go out in drag, I look like a pretty asian chick, - and I wear a ring to pretend I'm married. Otherwise, there seems to be "knowing beings" out there [like Angels] - that tell a guy - I'm a guy! But man, my impression is like white guys really dig a pretty asian chick when they see one! [They'd hit on me a lot if I was real!] Means lotsa competiton for us asian guys for our asian chicks also. It also disappoints me when I see a hot asian women who only thinks she's good enough for a white guy...

?
I think that statement is very bigoted

Old 05-13-2009, 06:59 PM

52,325 posts, read 52,784,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
That statement kind a struck me too that way. Never thought about it from a non-white person's perspective before.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:02 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,203,026 times
Quote:
I agree. I can't see any reason why I'm not good enough for an Asian chick... OP's statement is pretty rude. Plus some Asian girls PREFER white dudes.

As for me... sure, I like hot Asian girls, and I'd definitely date one. But do I like them "better" than hot white girls, nah. Generally I find white chicks hottest actually, just what I'm attracted to, but in the end, it varies girl to girl .

Old 05-13-2009, 07:12 PM

179 posts, read 611,348 times
So I'm half-Korean (my other half is a quarter French and some other Caucasian ethnicity... and some Cherokee thrown in there somewhere) and I have to say that I usually get hit on the most by middle aged/older men. I mean it's like crazy. And I don't even ask for it or try to get the attention at all. I'll be doing some innocuous activity like trying to fill up my car at a gas station or stopping by my cell phone provider to get some customer service and BAM, some older guy will start chatting me up. And this has been happening ever since I was 16.

Now, white guys generally do tend to like me but I don't think that has anything to with my half-Asian genes. I'm not a supermodel by any means but I am attractive.

However, I have to say that if a guy was trying to get with me and he had a track history of being strictly Asian girls or he said some statement like "I have yellow fever" then I would run, run, RUN.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:13 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,754,100 times
I didn't say anything saying White guys are good enough for asian chicks; you misunderstood the post.

I'm not bigoted either for saying there are asian chicks who only feel they're good enough only for a white man [i.e., they only prefer white guys... - it looks like this when they only seem to date white guys... that's why].

bigoted definition | Dictionary.com

Bigotry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now get back on topic! I wasn't insulting anyone!

Old 05-13-2009, 07:24 PM

50 posts, read 248,424 times
Unfortunately there is a racial/gender hierarchy, and it looks like asian guys are at the bottom. Asian women are at the top. I can't remember the specific research, but there are some races who will only date one or specific races, and it's not the same for male and female. If you're having trouble finding a date, you might want to consider dating African-American women.

Asian women seem to be shorter than 'Western' women, I think it has a lot to do with that.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 PM

59 posts, read 218,448 times
Quote:
+

Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM

59 posts, read 218,448 times
i am chinese, i prefer asian guys, though I did date two white guys.........

Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM

52,325 posts, read 52,784,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnz View Post
Unfortunately there is a racial/gender hierarchy, and it looks like asian guys are at the bottom. Asian women are at the top. I can't remember the specific research, but there are some races who will only date one or specific races, and it's not the same for male and female. If you're having trouble finding a date, you might want to consider dating African-American women.

Asian women seem to be shorter than 'Western' women, I think it has a lot to do with that.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships