Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 07:34 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,078,507 times

Advertisements

Ok. This is a question for males(yeah like women won't respond). Would you date a girl who has had casual sex or has been in a relationship with a male you disliked? Or would you not have any relationship with her? I ask because most women date scum be4 they meet a decent guy and should that decent guy disregard her just for her past relationship(s)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2009, 08:19 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,403,397 times
Quite the opposite. I admire a woman who sees through pompous losers (and those are usually the kind of guys I dislike.) But MUCH more so if she sees through them BEFORE sleeping with them and has the moral integrity and self-confidence to overcome any physical attraction for the sake of long-term emotional health.

Does that make sense?

Old 05-16-2009, 08:20 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,078,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
Quite the opposite. I admire a woman who sees through pompous losers (and those are usually the kind of guys I dislike.) But MUCH more so if she sees through them BEFORE sleeping with them and has the moral integrity and self-confidence to overcome any physical attraction for the sake of long-term emotional health.

Does that make sense?
yeah yeah.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:54 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,202,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Ok. This is a question for males(yeah like women won't respond). Would you date a girl who has had casual sex or has been in a relationship with a male you disliked? Or would you not have any relationship with her? I ask because most women date scum be4 they meet a decent guy and should that decent guy disregard her just for her past relationship(s)?
Personally I think your question and post is somewhat rediculous. We have all gone out with someone that someone else didn't like? So in a round about way within your definition we are all scum!! Then to weigh it heavy towards the female population should create some hate mail for you......Way to go

Old 05-16-2009, 10:23 AM

219 posts, read 738,120 times
Default From a girls point of few

In my life of dating I never dated scum, I did date the
wrong guy a few times but they were not scum and,
and if someone I dated had a problem with someone
I dated before him then that’s his problem he better
get over it or he will be an ex boyfriend as well.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:27 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,975,335 times
The title of your thread is VERY misleading Sounds like YOU'RE thinking of having sex with a male you don't like!

Old 05-16-2009, 10:52 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,124,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The title of your thread is VERY misleading Sounds like YOU'RE thinking of having sex with a male you don't like!
He probably is. I think we need to get someone up in here who can help him come out of the closet - and start having sex with males he DOES like!

Old 05-16-2009, 11:09 AM
miu

17,721 posts, read 40,282,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Has this situation ever happened to you? Or is this just some hypothetical scenario that you've dreamed up? Are you watching too many soap operas?

Unless you are living in a small town, or your circle of friends is very small, there is no reason to be dating a woman that is an ex of someone you know and dislike... unless you are some control freak of a guy that starts dating a woman and then insists on meeting her ex boyfriends.

Everyone has a past, so deal with it by not dwelling on it. And us women usually have more baggage to deal with guys having ex girlfriends, ex FWB's and however many sexual hookups and exploits they needed to have to deal with their horniness.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:54 AM

390 posts, read 907,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

That is exactly what I was thinking......

Old 05-17-2009, 02:45 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,892,075 times
I would only bang her if she was giving me NSA sex or friends with benefit style relationship. Nothing more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships