Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 06:25 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,189,680 times

Advertisements

Ladies how many of you are like that?

I know there are plenty of arrogant women out there that think any guy that says hi wants them. That is not the case ladies.

A nice guy like me will say hi to anyone and it means just that-"hi".

"Hi"

Ron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 06:32 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,054,655 times
I feel you and as I female I've experienced things like that from men as well.

For instance, I like to go to local neighborhood bars to have a few drinks at times. Just because I'm sitting there holding a cordial conversation with a guy, he seems to think he has dibbs on getting my phone number or possibly leaving the bar with me. No, a friendly conversation is just THAT. A friendly conversation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:36 AM

LMP, you're correct. It works both ways.

I don't know who's worse, guys or gals.

I'd rep you but I did it earlier.

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
I feel you and as I female I've experienced things like that from men as well.

For instance, I like to go to local neighborhood bars to have a few drinks at times. Just because I'm sitting there holding a cordial conversation with a guy, he seems to think he has dibbs on getting my phone number or possibly leaving the bar with me. No, a friendly conversation is just THAT. A friendly conversation. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:44 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,905,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Ladies how many of you are like that?

I know there are plenty of arrogant women out there that think any guy that says hi wants them. That is not the case ladies.

A nice guy like me will say hi to anyone and it means just that-"hi".

"Hi"

Ron
Hi Ron,

No worries! Completely understand!

Just as long as you're aware that just because I responded and I may crack a few jokes doesn't mean I'm flirting or that I want you either!

Happy weekend btw!

Old 05-29-2009, 06:46 AM

Moon,

if you crack jokes with me, that clearly means you want me and you want to have my baby.

Have a good one.....
R

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Hi Ron,

No worries! Completely understand!

Just as long as you're aware that just because I responded and I may crack a few jokes doesn't mean I'm flirting or that I want you either!

Happy weekend btw!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:05 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,905,675 times
Quote:
Moon,

if you crack jokes with me, that clearly means you want me and you want to have my baby.

Have a good one.....
R
GOOD GRIEF!!!! I knew there was a reason my Mother warned me not to talk to strangers!!!!

Pretend I wasn't here!

Moonie

Old 05-29-2009, 07:07 AM

lol

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
good grief!!!! :d i knew there was a reason my mother warned me not to talk to strangers!!!! :d

pretend i wasn't here!

Moonie

Old 05-29-2009, 07:31 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,119,229 times
If a guy I could be interested in says Hi, of course I'm going to think/hope he's hitting on me. I think that if it becomes a friendly conversation it will become obivous if you are just being nice or if you are really interested.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,490,798 times
Quote:
Moon,

Have a good one.....
R
Hey! Not so fast there buddy! She promised to have my babies first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:43 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,172,189 times
HI, Ron....:bats eyelashes:

(I am definitely flirting with you and hoping to have your babies if moonshadow passes, is that ok?) lol..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships