Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Is Uglier, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Or William Hung ?
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad 4 33.33%
William Hung 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 06:08 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad makes Larry The Cable Guy look like Johnny Depp in comparison. That is how ugly he is.
Your opinion of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 06:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
His political lunacy apart, Ahmadinejad is a great guy.

I don't understand your need to insult people who don't care about you
lol

Old 07-14-2009, 06:27 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,632 times
Quote:
Your opinion of course.
Why doesn't the media portray Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as a male sex symbol ? Why don't they agree with you ?

Old 07-14-2009, 08:52 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
How do you call someone an idiot and not sound offensive? There are times when you really have to call someone an idiot coz the idiocy transcends across the hall and pushes the perimeter of the walls.

I have to resign to the fact that people who call someone else ugly are miles away from a decent education. A degree at least does have its merits in terms of mental evolution. And it's a shame I'm forced to sound like Miu

A'nejad is not funny. It's retarded to even make him the butt of a joke unless it's a political forum and the assault is political and not personal.

His father was a blacksmith. He comes from the lower rung of Iranian society. He probably worked his bum off to get that civil engineering degree putting himself across a stringent entrance test. Have you ever heard of this or even know what this means? It means three hours of frightening math and physics problems taken by 10,000 students for probably a hundred engineering seats. I took it when I was 17. I know how it feels to get through.

Then, fast forward 30 years and you can always reverse manufacture stories on his alleged involvement in the US embassy fiasco, when it's a given that this guy is a nutter having a barge at Israel, which is a taboo, given that many of the media spinners happen to be Jewish who tend to terra-magnify someone's lunacy. But it's a proven fact that he is anti-semitic. That does not make him ugly. You can call him wicked or something else. I have assaulted him in several political forums, even have written parodies. But ugly??

Having a beard means a strict God-fearing man in Islam. Again, you probably do not know what it means to be religious. Naturally, this man's not gonna use lotions or pick up chicks with colognes. He's not the celebrity politician. He married one woman and has three kids and is a "responsible" father and a "normal" husband, which many in the world are not, also keeping the testicles reserved for one woman, which again might make him ugly.

He's famous for his modesty. On becoming president (however he got to that) he refused to move into the palace and walked his way to work. He was forced to take the strictures of political life for the sake of security. He also prays eight times a day and fasts on Fridays from 6am to 6pm. Again, you probably don't understand what this means. This probably makes him uglier??

Couple years ago, I got the opportunity to work at the IFC (world bank) for four months. So one evening on my way home I was standing in the middle of a huge hall with the flags of almost every country on the planet, a magnificent hall of fine architecture and grandeur. I paused and thought for a while as to how it would feel if I were a world leader standing amidst the delegates of the world giving a speech. The very thought sent shivers down my spine.

And this man has done exactly that, a blacksmith's son 30 years ago in a suppressed theocracy.

He's achieved way beyond what many of us ever will in our lives. So, if you're calling him ugly, it's a shame.

So, what can I say? You just jog on, mate

Old 07-14-2009, 10:15 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,632 times
Quote:
He married one woman and has three kids and is a "responsible" father and a "normal" husband, which many in the world are not, also keeping the testicles reserved for one woman, which again might make him ugly.
No, what makes him ugly is his face which resembles that of a dirty sewer rate. Not because he is married to one woman.

I know other people as well who see a resemblence between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's face and this

When I think of the Michael Jackson song "Ben", which is a song about a rat, the first person who comes to my mind is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:43 AM

880 posts, read 2,025,295 times
John mclane the ugly american

Old 02-18-2010, 09:02 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
How do you call someone an idiot and not sound offensive? There are times when you really have to call someone an idiot coz the idiocy transcends across the hall and pushes the perimeter of the walls.

I have to resign to the fact that people who call someone else ugly are miles away from a decent education. A degree at least does have its merits in terms of mental evolution. And it's a shame I'm forced to sound like Miu

A'nejad is not funny. It's retarded to even make him the butt of a joke unless it's a political forum and the assault is political and not personal.

His father was a blacksmith. He comes from the lower rung of Iranian society. He probably worked his bum off to get that civil engineering degree putting himself across a stringent entrance test. Have you ever heard of this or even know what this means? It means three hours of frightening math and physics problems taken by 10,000 students for probably a hundred engineering seats. I took it when I was 17. I know how it feels to get through.

Then, fast forward 30 years and you can always reverse manufacture stories on his alleged involvement in the US embassy fiasco, when it's a given that this guy is a nutter having a barge at Israel, which is a taboo, given that many of the media spinners happen to be Jewish who tend to terra-magnify someone's lunacy. But it's a proven fact that he is anti-semitic. That does not make him ugly. You can call him wicked or something else. I have assaulted him in several political forums, even have written parodies. But ugly??

Having a beard means a strict God-fearing man in Islam. Again, you probably do not know what it means to be religious. Naturally, this man's not gonna use lotions or pick up chicks with colognes. He's not the celebrity politician. He married one woman and has three kids and is a "responsible" father and a "normal" husband, which many in the world are not, also keeping the testicles reserved for one woman, which again might make him ugly.

He's famous for his modesty. On becoming president (however he got to that) he refused to move into the palace and walked his way to work. He was forced to take the strictures of political life for the sake of security. He also prays eight times a day and fasts on Fridays from 6am to 6pm. Again, you probably don't understand what this means. This probably makes him uglier??

Couple years ago, I got the opportunity to work at the IFC (world bank) for four months. So one evening on my way home I was standing in the middle of a huge hall with the flags of almost every country on the planet, a magnificent hall of fine architecture and grandeur. I paused and thought for a while as to how it would feel if I were a world leader standing amidst the delegates of the world giving a speech. The very thought sent shivers down my spine.

And this man has done exactly that, a blacksmith's son 30 years ago in a suppressed theocracy.

He's achieved way beyond what many of us ever will in our lives. So, if you're calling him ugly, it's a shame.

So, what can I say? You just jog on, mate
The question is who is uglier... I really would prefer to keep politics out it, but IMO Ahmadinajad is uglier not because of his looks, but because of what he stands for.

I don't care how hard he worked to get to where he is, but more what he does with his power and what he stands for. BTW, Joseph Stalin also came from meager beginnings and suffered handicaps, but he is also responsible for genocide & opression to maintain power.

Upstanding citizens, commit evil crimes... should we excuse their criminal actions because of their past?

So, although I find both personally unattractive, Ahmadinajad is uglier to me because I know when I look at him, I also see in him what he stands for, whereas William Hung has a handicap he has no control over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships