Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 05:46 PM

127 posts, read 312,004 times

Advertisements

I like hairy men, it's so masculine! Although I could live without hairy shoulders and backs. But if a guy didn't have much hair naturally I would be okay with that also.
I would never be with a guy who shaved his private area. Too feminine for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 10:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
I consider myself to be quite hairy. My chest and stomach are just a tad hairier than Brosnan's. My back has a few patches, my shoulders have a few scragglers. My wife waxed my back and shoulders, and yeah that hurt like mother! It isn't thick, so now we just occasionally use a hair cream that works well at ridding it.

I did once shave my chest and stomach. I won't be doing it again. First, it pissed my wife off because she liked it natural. Second, it was prickly for a long time as it grew back, and she hated that too. I also hated it; it was itchy, and it would occasionally snag on my clothing, which hurt.

So yeah, wife likes it natural (except for the back and shoulders of course), and I do too so we are both happy.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:05 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
I have a little bit of a hairy back that I wax or have shaved and a little on my shoulders that I usually just shave. As for my chest and happy trail there's no way in h**l I'm touching that since most real women don't mind it and many prefer it.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:49 PM

50 posts, read 88,873 times
I'm freaking Tom Selleck. It's weird because of all of the chicks in High School...really aren't interested in poor old hairy me .

Old 01-31-2010, 05:01 PM

202 posts, read 484,308 times
I dont really like hairy men. Well, hair on their legs is fine, but hairy back and chest..not so much. I like to run my togune over a man's chest and back so..picking hair outta my teeth isnt kool. ESPESCIALLY on the back. And the 'nether' region, I would prefer it trimmed and neat. Shaved even better.

Yes, some guys do shave it, and I dont think it makes them any bit less masculine. Actually, the shaver i dated was pretty darn masculine.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:34 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,154,337 times
I love hairy men! EXCEPT men that have long hair. My ex-husband had LONG hair (on his head) and nothing's less romantic than having long, straggly,sweaty hair wrapping around your neck & strangling you when you're "in the moment". Blech. Really long armpit hair is gross...no reason ya can't take 60 seconds & snip snip,it's short!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,323,347 times
I manage my legs for myself, not for a woman...and today I had to shave...I don't like hairy legs, not that mine can get very hairy...but I still don't like them on myself...

Hair on my legs makes me feel old and ancient, used and spent...like rust on a car.

Smooth legs makes me feel young and vibrant and hopeful...it takes me back to like being on a highschool track team or something...when one was hopeful...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:20 AM

311 posts, read 693,867 times
I could be related to an oragatange.I have blondish red hair everywhere.My red back hair combined with being 5'7" has always left me with very limited options with the ladies.I would have loved to been around in the 60s and 70s,people whern't so superficial back then.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:23 AM

23 posts, read 49,211 times
hairy (short)men? yes please

i like my men ruff lookin

Old 02-05-2010, 03:12 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,897,496 times
I'm not turned on or off by body hair on a man. I don't think about it really. I guess I'm just attracted to personality and if it turns out by the time I'm seeing him naked that he's hairy, well so be it. I suspect I'd feel weird being with a completely hairless guy. I mean this expectation that men also be hairless is a fairly recent phenomena as far as I can tell. When I was younger a guy wasn't a man until he had body hair. To me a grown man without body hair kind of reminds me of those pre-pubescent times and that just grosses me out now.

THAT said, again, it would get back to the bloke. If it just so happened he was a great bloke and not particularly hairy or not hairy at all, well ok then. IF he was hairless because he spent half his life torturing himself with hair removal then I don't think we'd have much in common in the first place to be honest.

OH and regardless of how much or how little hair he has I still prefer a guy with good personal hygiene who takes care to groom himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships