Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 01:50 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
When she gets here she wants to go to the DMV????

Anyone know why she wants to a DMV in PA?? I kind of lost interest because I was confused why she wants to go to the DMV. As my grandmom would have said-"never heard of such of thing"

She responded to a ad about Safe Adult Fun and was willing to come to Philly and play but I was thrown off by the whole DMV thing.
Maybe she has outstanding traffic or parking tickets in PA? In California the DMV prints the court codes of where one's unpaid tickets are located. Then one has to go those specific courthouses to pay or appear on those tickets.

Or maybe she has outstanding tickets or warrants in NY, and thinks she can get her license re-issued in PA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 01:55 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,685,534 times
Quote:

Anyone know why she wants to a DMV in PA?? I kind of lost interest because I was confused why she wants to go to the DMV. As my grandmom would have said-"never heard of such of thing"

She responded to a ad about Safe Adult Fun and was willing to come to Philly and play but I was thrown off by the whole DMV thing.
*Sigh* You are never going to get anywhere with the opposite sex, unless you learn to communicate.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:07 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
*Sigh* You are never going to get anywhere with the opposite sex, unless you learn to communicate.
And have something to offer them too. Moderator cut: Not necessary

Last edited by bmwguydc; 08-19-2009 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Not necessary

Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
I did she was rambling on about insurance is cheaper here. I don't know, it doesn't matter because she made me nervous and the communication is over
She seemed harmless..ya big wuss

Old 08-19-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Wow, she wants to do it in both the P & A? Lucky you
lol

Old 08-19-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
I believe it to be cheaper and easier to renew licenses and such in a state other than new york.

Fruitcakes... Birds of a feather get knocked up together.
lol...I know right..Tvandsportsguy..heres an idea get communication rolling more before you think with your schlong.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth...

Gross. Who wants to see you and the Philly girl?
lmao

Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Are you sure? She may be good for a few good rounds of rough play before she goes to prison.

^^that was a joke...
yes very bad..yet i laughed..bad me

Old 08-19-2009, 01:38 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
yes very bad..yet i laughed..bad me
Seems with the new moderator on board that we all have to be extremely cautious with our postings and rather contain ourselves to basic one-liners where TVSG is concerned. Oh well ... there goes the entertainment factor.

I think what the new moderator fails to realize is that many of us have actually felt sorry for the poster after reviewing his numerous posts and threads on subjects pertaining to relationships and work and employment.

Many of us have been most kind to him and tried to put him on a path to a real life. Unfortunately, and even though once in a while he shows a spark of humanity and understanding, he immediately reverts to his old self.

Why should posters who really continue trying (probably against all odds) to get him to wake up and join the real world have their comments removed? Those comments may sometimes be sarcastic but the OP is the perpetual thread instigator so where's the rub?

Most CD posters know the rules and follow them. The OP has gone beyond acceptable a few times and has had his posts yanked for good reason but I remain confused where the yanking stance of this new moderator is concerned.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,645,493 times
Quote:

Ok, maybe I'm completely being a retard but, isn't the DMV the place you get your drivers license?? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships