Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times

Advertisements

WHERE are all the jaded and cynical guys to talk this guy down from his ledge?

If someone ever needed you now, it's this guy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 06:49 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
You mean I need to be more cynical and jaded?

Old 09-01-2009, 06:51 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
You mean I need to be more cynical and jaded?
I think in this case you must. Rev up the powah.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I think in this case you must. Rev up the powah.
Will the OP better start thinking he the head that is attached to end of his neck.

Well birds of a feather get knocked up together.

How much trouble are you willing to endure if and its a big if that you can win her back?

The birds of a feather brings me to another point. What will happen if you reproduce with her? She will be off like a prom dress at 9 PM on prom night. She sticks you for child support of 18 years and no chance to have any contact with this kid?

If you are smart and this appears to be a big stretch, run away, run far far far away from her. You might have a chance at love with someone decent and worthwhile.

This is not the case here.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:28 AM

16 posts, read 19,123 times
idk if the world is telling me to run i should probably listen. but its like the old saying goes. if ur friends told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? well no and its were i stand i love and you dont run from the people you love

Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keaton.harding View Post
idk if the world is telling me to run i should probably listen. but its like the old saying goes. if ur friends told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? well no and its were i stand i love and you dont run from the people you love
Amazing to say that after you came here to solicit opinion.

Then run, don't walk, as fast as you can from this forum, website or any one else with an opinion, right into the arms of the biggest hot mess of a life you have planned for yourself.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:34 AM

ok thursday007 i dont mean to sound like a jackass but your a****ing *******your insight isnt needed and i think i made that clear from the get go. you dont have to post on my forum you do it because you like the attention and you want to be the boss. so telling me what to do and me not taking your advice upsets you to bad dont be an ass. if you have a boyfriend go give him your advice i dont want to hear it. that is if he hasnt already left you for being abitch. o yeah dont forget to report me!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:48 AM

Honey, I'm not saying anything differently than what any one else has said here. So grow the hell up You've already made it quite clear you don't want to hear anything that disagrees with what you are already thinking despite EVERY POST BY EVERYONE in this thread - so you can get off me, read the post above mine - I just told you what you wanted to hear - go get her then. Given that I still don't know what the hell you are doing here and your name calling is another blazing sign of your immaturity. How are any of my posts different from the others? Is it just because I'm a woman and you are frustrated with one. Go run to her - sounds like you deserve each other and will live a rich and rewarding life as one hot mess deserves another. Move on if you aren't getting what you want here.

I go back to my first post - leave her alone...then she'll come running but know that no matter how much you do or buy her you cannot MAKE her or GET her to love you back the same way. People such as yourself have a tendency to do themselves in they don't need any help from others.

Last edited by Thursday007; 09-02-2009 at 07:04 AM..

Old 09-02-2009, 06:50 AM

Look Wipe, how is this or any other post any different than mine?
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

'Will the OP better start thinking he the head that is attached to end of his neck.

Well birds of a feather get knocked up together.

How much trouble are you willing to endure if and its a big if that you can win her back?

The birds of a feather brings me to another point. What will happen if you reproduce with her? She will be off like a prom dress at 9 PM on prom night. She sticks you for child support of 18 years and no chance to have any contact with this kid?

If you are smart and this appears to be a big stretch, run away, run far far far away from her. You might have a chance at love with someone decent and worthwhile.

This is not the case here. "

Old 09-02-2009, 07:04 AM

because they left one post you left like ten and yes my name calling is immature this i understand. but i have said before i dont want the answer of leave her alone i want a way to sweep her off her feet as if i have never met her and i am trying to get with her and how to make her fall in love with me for the first time ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships