Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
"Perfect Match" is an immature concept. There is no such thing.

Especially when combined with:

"I am so tired being of alone"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 03:37 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,424,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
"I am so tired being of alone"
John Mayer!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:58 PM
ttz

677 posts, read 1,666,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Hold on a second!

You placed an ad in the personal column here:

www.city-data.com/forum/personal-ads/743855-well-if-any-women-left-like.html#post10451702

In your first post you said you were caring for a terminally ill spouse, you didn't want sympathy or pity but needed a friend. Two posts later on the same thread you said you were single and had never been married. Huh?
Maybe he used the wrong word "Spouse". English does not seem to be his primary language, or I could be wrong!

Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttz View Post
Maybe he used the wrong word "Spouse". English does not seem to be his primary language, or I could be wrong!
I HOPE English isn't his first language! But, could be you're right and guess we'll just have to wait and see if he pops back on here with an explanation or a correction.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,322 times
dude good luck.....

Old 09-02-2009, 04:58 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
In the meantime, sing it Al!

YouTube - AL Green- I'm So Tired of Being Alone

Old 09-02-2009, 06:45 PM

10 posts, read 18,109 times
answers 2 your questions:

YES ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND YES STILL TRYING TO IMPROVE IT
THE KIDS WITH ME AT THE PIC ARE MY NEPHEW AND NIECE WHY PUT THESE PIC ON MY TREADS COZ HAD NO MORE PIC AND TIME TO POST OTHERS,AND ALSO THE PICS I PUT HERE ARE MY FAVORITES...

I MIGHT WROTE SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE OF MY LEVEL OF ENGLISH
I BELIEVE THAT SHE MUST BE BEST FRIEND OF MINE FIRST BEFORE WE MARRY THATS WHY I GENERETED MY TREAD LIKE THIS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT I LIKE TO DO IN MY RUTIN LIFE JUST VISIT ME AT MYSPACE THATS WHY I PUT THE LINK,COZ IT'S REALLY HARD 4 ME TO RE-WRITE ALL THINGS RELATED MY REQUEST HERE...

JUST LOOKING FOR SINCER & PURE LOVE ,YES THATS TRUE AS I TOLD HERE ON MY POST...
AND IF YOU HAVE SOME MORE QUESTION ABOUT ME OR MY POST PLS SEND ME A INDIVIDUAL MSG THAN I CAN TRY TO EXPLAIN AND GIVE AN ANSWER TO YOU...

THIS IS ME GUYS,IT'S SIMPLE AS THAT...EVEN THOUGH W/MY FALSES...
THNX FOR YOUR RESPONSE IN ADVANCE...
AND I WAS NO ON VACATION AND DID NOT GO TO HOOTERS ON MY VACATION THE GIRLS WHO STANDS NEXT TO ME IN THAT PIC WANTED TO TAKE A PHOTO W/ME AND I SAID OK,IF YOU WERE ME YOU WOULD SAY YES AGAINT A CUTIE LIKE HER...

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT THATS ALL I GOT 2 SAY FOR NOW...
SERKAN

Old 09-02-2009, 06:47 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
With a plea like this, what single woman could resist??
To bad I am already taken.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serkan37 View Post
answers 2 your questions:

JUST LOOKING FOR SINCER & PURE LOVE ,
I wish you much luck friend as I understand your intentions.

IMO too many females in this country have joined the dark side and don't come "for free", just read the threads in this forum and you'll see / read what I mean.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:11 PM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serkan37 View Post
I got so many words 2 say but not time to write them all down to here...
pls if you are REAL and SERIOUS about getting married and find your future husband just read my add on my profile at www.myspace.com/serkanguven

OR

YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK searching by serkan guven,Houston or w/my mail address :serkan3535@yahoo.com

I am so simple normal down 2 eart guy ,just would like to create my own family soon...

you must be :
SINGLE(NO SINGLE MOM,NO KIDS),HONEST & REAL
YOU HAVE TO:
HAVE MUCH INNER BEAUTY W/OUTER ONE
JUST BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE ELSE
I just wanna catch happiness with my specialone and wanna be get older w/her even die together...just something REAL and SINCER ,its just like feel in REALOVE...

I am in NY right now,(my profile says I am in Houston)...and i do not need someone's support OR/AND I am not looking for such kind of benefits like getting american citizenship,MONEY ,SHAM MARRIAGE,NOTTING ILLEGAL OR UNFAIR...JUST A PURE LOVE THATS ALL I NEED TO SHARE MY FUTURE WIFE ,A MOM OF MY FUTURE KIDS ...

JUST NEED 2 catch something in REAL...SHE MUST BE SO SPECIAL!!!
thnx 4 your time 2 read my add
wish u a wonderful day
serkan

And you bring to the table what exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships