Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 PM

10 posts, read 18,127 times

Advertisements

I got so many words 2 say but not time to write them all down to here...
pls if you are REAL and SERIOUS about getting married and find your future husband just read my add on my profile at www.myspace.com/serkanguven

OR

YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK searching by serkan guven,Houston or w/my mail address :serkan3535@yahoo.com

I am so simple normal down 2 eart guy ,just would like to create my own family soon...

you must be :
SINGLE(NO SINGLE MOM,NO KIDS),HONEST & REAL
YOU HAVE TO:
HAVE MUCH INNER BEAUTY W/OUTER ONE
JUST BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE ELSE
I just wanna catch happiness with my specialone and wanna be get older w/her even die together...just something REAL and SINCER ,its just like feel in REALOVE...

I am in NY right now,(my profile says I am in Houston)...and i do not need someone's support OR/AND I am not looking for such kind of benefits like getting american citizenship,MONEY ,SHAM MARRIAGE,NOTTING ILLEGAL OR UNFAIR...JUST A PURE LOVE THATS ALL I NEED TO SHARE MY FUTURE WIFE ,A MOM OF MY FUTURE KIDS ...

JUST NEED 2 catch something in REAL...SHE MUST BE SO SPECIAL!!!
thnx 4 your time 2 read my add
wish u a wonderful day
serkan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 01:57 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,212,245 times
"Perfect Match" is an immature concept. There is no such thing.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:59 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,806,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serkan37 View Post
I got so many words 2 say but not time to write them all down to here...
pls if you are REAL and SERIOUS about getting married and find your future husband just read my add on my profile at www.myspace.com/serkanguven

OR

YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK searching by serkan guven,Houston or w/my mail address :serkan3535@yahoo.com

I am so simple normal down 2 eart guy ,just would like to create my own family soon...

you must be :
SINGLE(NO SINGLE MOM,NO KIDS),HONEST & REAL
YOU HAVE TO:
HAVE MUCH INNER BEAUTY W/OUTER ONE
JUST BE YOURSELF NOT SOMEONE ELSE
I just wanna catch happiness with my specialone and wanna be get older w/her even die together...just something REAL and SINCER ,its just like feel in REALOVE...

I am in NY right now,(my profile says I am in Houston)...and i do not need someone's support OR/AND I am not looking for such kind of benefits like getting american citizenship,MONEY ,SHAM MARRIAGE,NOTTING ILLEGAL OR UNFAIR...JUST A PURE LOVE THATS ALL I NEED TO SHARE MY FUTURE WIFE ,A MOM OF MY FUTURE KIDS ...

JUST NEED 2 catch something in REAL...SHE MUST BE SO SPECIAL!!!
thnx 4 your time 2 read my add
wish u a wonderful day
serkan
With a plea like this, what single woman could resist??

Old 09-02-2009, 02:11 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,534,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
With a plea like this, what single woman could resist??
bwahahaha that's a great post!

Old 09-02-2009, 02:17 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,463,835 times
Tip #1 - if you've already posted in the personals section and stated that you are currently caring for a terminally ill spouse - don't expect women to be lining up to get to know you. It makes you seem like a heel who can't wait to find the next warm pencil case to put his pencil in.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/10440166-post1.html

Tip #2 - if you're asking for a childless woman, how about not posting photos of yourself with your own son and daughter (if they aren't your kids, then why post them?) - it confuses women and gives them the impression that you don't match your own criteria!

Tip #3 - posting a photo of yourself with a Hooters server is not going to ingratiate you with the female audience. If anything, it will be a big, fat RED FLAG.

And last tip - if you are looking for a woman who MUST BE SO SPECIAL - how about providing some evidence that you yourself are worthy of someone SO SPECIAL?

Otherwise, I am sure you will get tons of responses from many qualified women.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:17 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,431,346 times
Wow, desperation is a definite turn-off.

You lost me.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:31 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,333,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Tip #1 - if you've already posted in the personals section and stated that you are currently caring for a terminally ill spouse - don't expect women to be lining up to get to know you. It makes you seem like a heel who can't wait to find the next warm pencil case to put his pencil in.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/10440166-post1.html

Tip #2 - if you're asking for a childless woman, how about not posting photos of yourself with your own son and daughter (if they aren't your kids, then why post them?) - it confuses women and gives them the impression that you don't match your own criteria!

Tip #3 - posting a photo of yourself with a Hooters server is not going to ingratiate you with the female audience. If anything, it will be a big, fat RED FLAG.

And last tip - if you are looking for a woman who MUST BE SO SPECIAL - how about providing some evidence that you yourself are worthy of someone SO SPECIAL?

Otherwise, I am sure you will get tons of responses from many qualified women.

LOL.........LOL........LOL....Can you say B-U-S-T-E-D??????

Old 09-02-2009, 02:53 PM

20,730 posts, read 19,395,022 times
Default Good rules

1. Don't take photo's next to your car or pets.

People looking for pets go to a pet store or a shelter. For cars they go to a lot. If the car is junk you will turn some people off. If its nice, they think you are shallow. No large sail boats please.

2. Don't take photos of yourself with nieces and nephews.

They might think they are yours or other such confusion. Yes I know , you want to show how good you are with the kids.

3. No vacation photos.
They know you don't live there. You are fun loving or hip? Its also kind of a small part of your life. They want to know what you are like on an ordinary day.

4. No photos with someone of the opposite sex.
Are you stupid? Are you trying to say they like me so why don't you? The 4 friends might not help. All your friends are female.

Something along the lines of "this is me" . I am looking for someone to be with and I would like to meet someone. It evokes a quite confidence and stirs the imagination( which I so cruelly ruined with my spouse). The "here is everything" evokes desperation once again.

For the family and pets you can always do that after a response at an appropriate moment.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:58 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,767,804 times
Hold on a second!

You placed an ad in the personal column here:

well... if any women left like I discribed here in my post !!she must find me faster than others....

In your first post you said you were caring for a terminally ill spouse, you didn't want sympathy or pity but needed a friend. Two posts later on the same thread you said you were single and had never been married. Huh?

Old 09-02-2009, 03:04 PM

20,730 posts, read 19,395,022 times
Linda on the other hand says:

I like dancing, shopping, meeting new people. Walk in the parks and evening at home!

That is nice and simple and she has a nice smile. It makes a simple good impression without being too busy. She is going to get responses.

How would she ruin it?

1. I would say photos with male buddies again.
2. Bikini photos. That's the male version of the sail boat.
3. Kids again, unless they are hers.

and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships