Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 08:53 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times

Advertisements

Last time I fooled around with the drive thru folks, someone spat on my big mac. (that sounds kinky, doesn't it?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 08:54 AM

30 posts, read 57,352 times
In college I went outside with my friends to pee on the corner of the house we were partying at. The 3 of them were idiots and pissed on the side that was facing the street. I went 2 ft around the corner behind a tall bush to take my **** (beer still in hand).

Out of nowhere, 3 cops walk up and catch us. Being as drunk as I was, I stopped mid-stream, set my beer on the ground, and just walked away. I was anticipating the flashlight and a "stop right there" but it never happened. I got away clean. My 3 buddies on the other hand were caught with minor consumption, public urination, and open container charges.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:25 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
Almost got caught...

Peeing in someone's garbage can on their lawn...bad night.

A friend and I came thisclose to being arrested when I got pulled over in my car which (a) didn't have a registration (b) an expired inspection sticker (c) I only had a learner's permit (d) dummy plates (e) he had an unregistered .45 and a half ounce of weed in his back pack. I also had a broken porthole window in the back of the car when someone stole my car stereo. They shined a light on the pack and asked what was in it, my friend told them it was his workclothes. They confiscated the plate, which I replaced with another one that was tucked under my seat once I cleared the bridge to Brooklyn. I thoroughly confused the cops with all of my explanations for each of the violations. They let me go with a ticket for the inspection and a warning after 20 minutes of interrogation.

Having sex in a car, in a park, at the beach,...oh wait, scratch that, I did get caught ...but not always.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:47 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSouthern546 View Post
In college I went outside with my friends to pee on the corner of the house we were partying at. The 3 of them were idiots and pissed on the side that was facing the street. I went 2 ft around the corner behind a tall bush to take my **** (beer still in hand).

Out of nowhere, 3 cops walk up and catch us. Being as drunk as I was, I stopped mid-stream, set my beer on the ground, and just walked away. I was anticipating the flashlight and a "stop right there" but it never happened. I got away clean. My 3 buddies on the other hand were caught with minor consumption, public urination, and open container charges.
How?

The "Get Smart" movie. Hilarious. Broken urine stream to hear what the guys were saying. TOO FUNY!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:49 AM

748 posts, read 1,314,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Yes I've almost been caught. Thats why I no longer allow my finger anywhere near the "reply to all" key!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!! that has happened to me

Old 09-09-2009, 10:54 AM

809 posts, read 2,884,857 times
LOL! All these car stories remind me of a time BEFORE I was into street racing and racing in general. I was putting around in an old 92 Ford Taurus (first car I ever had) and some SHMO pulled up next to me at a stop light in his lil rice burner..... he proceeded to rev his engine like he wanted to race. I looked over at him and he was smiling at me, so I revved back just to play along.........

LOL. Funny thing was I could see the cop sitting up ahead on the side of the road (he was sitting in the entrance to like a car dealership so you couldn't REALLY see him unless you were looking RIGHT at him cuz he was surrounded by cars).......

Of course the light changes and I proceed ahead at a regular pace, and the shmo in the rice burner takes off like a bat outta hell! hahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the cherries flip on and I mosied on passed the guy! HAHAHA. Oh I'm evil I know!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruFiend View Post
LOL! All these car stories remind me of a time BEFORE I was into street racing and racing in general. I was putting around in an old 92 Ford Taurus (first car I ever had) and some SHMO pulled up next to me at a stop light in his lil rice burner..... he proceeded to rev his engine like he wanted to race. I looked over at him and he was smiling at me, so I revved back just to play along.........

LOL. Funny thing was I could see the cop sitting up ahead on the side of the road (he was sitting in the entrance to like a car dealership so you couldn't REALLY see him unless you were looking RIGHT at him cuz he was surrounded by cars).......

Of course the light changes and I proceed ahead at a regular pace, and the shmo in the rice burner takes off like a bat outta hell! hahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the cherries flip on and I mosied on passed the guy! HAHAHA. Oh I'm evil I know!
priceless!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I will give you two examples:

When I was younger I was hot rodding around in my cutlass and about a half mile up the road there was a cop sitting there. I swear my tires were still smoking as I just stopped goofing around in time.

Yesterday I was in a drive thru at McDonalds and I laugh cause I once said, "What size are your nuggets?" I was serious but the car group cracked up. So yesterday I was asked if I would like sauce for my nuggets. I sorta smiled and was thinking about goofing around with the girl by asking, "What?!! You wanna sauce my nuggets???" (I'm crazy like that) However, I didn't. When I pulled around to the window it was a girl I knew. A friend of my son's. I'm like, "Oh Hi. I didn't know you worked here."

A couple years ago, I got drunk at HarpoonFest in Boston (where i'm from) and upon leaving the festival to go to another bar, I made a pit stop and peed in the middle of the lobby of the World Trade Center. I almost was apprehended by security, but I ran off with my friend, pants around my knees. Its also all on video. Hilarious. The most embarassing thing that happened... I didn't finish peeing when I was running away. My friends still make fun of me till this day, showing up at the bar, winded with urine all over my jeans.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuteishungry View Post
i got drunk at harpoonfest in boston (where i'm from) and upon leaving the festival to go to another bar, i made a pit stop and peed in the middle of the lobby of the world trade center. I almost was apprehended by security, but i ran off with my friend, pants around my knees.:d its also all on video. Hilarious. The most embarassing thing that happened... I didn't finish peeing when i was running away.
roflmao!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 09:36 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruFiend View Post

Like "Meet the Parents" when he was suppose to take the left turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships