Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 09:11 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times

Advertisements

I'm curious, is Ashely Madison and similiar services sponsored by, or even created by the manufacturer of Valtrex?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 11:48 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Default If you like pina coladas...

I'm waiting for the follow-up, how two people married to each other both signed up and wound up with each other.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:54 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Woof Woof is on the hunt for POKEMON-LOL

Don't I wish...........

Old 08-26-2010, 08:14 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,677,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme0123 View Post
I busted my wife who was using ashleymadison.com. The 2 idiots she was having sex with were so stupidly careless as was she, that they communicated recklessly via their home and cell phones and email. I easily tracked them down, got their addresses and busted them to thier wives who were, to put it mildly, not pleased with the news. I took great pleasure in sending both the wives registered letters containg proof such as copies of home and cell phone records and details provided by my remorseful wife. I busted one of these creeps coincidently, on his son’s 5th birthday. He’ll remember me at least on at least one day every year for the rest of his life. Both of these losers are now divorced, paying alimony and can only see their kids when the court allows. Nobody screws me over and gets away with it.
My wife and I worked things out as I was no saint and had strayed before myself. However, the women I had sex with were not married and did not know that I was. I find it morally reprehensible to have sex with another person’s spouce behind their back. My wife is very regretful that she did just that to the wives. My remorseful wife agreed to become my swinging lifestyle partner, something I had always wanted to try and something she too found that she really loves. We are now having the time of our sexual lives with a lot of excitement, variety and adventure. We’re both cheating together with permission. We’ve never been more happpily married and unlike those 2 bozos, I pay no alimony and see my kids every day.
To all of the scumbags out their using this despicable website, watch your backs dummies.
Sounds like you have a lot of issues and should seek out professional help.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,177,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Whatever happened to Woofs anyway? She hasn't posted in a while. Some of her threads were just hysterical.
Woof's been gone for almost a year. She just stopped posting one day and we've never heard from her again. I agree -- she was great. I miss her.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:09 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,583,412 times
What is Ashley Madison? I'm out of the loop!? Is that like Match.com

Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Whatever happened to Woofs anyway? She hasn't posted in a while. Some of her threads were just hysterical.
i'm guessing she either eloped with a fine gentleman she met on Ashley Madison or is sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of a lake in rural Montana

Old 08-28-2010, 09:07 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
What is Ashley Madison? I'm out of the loop!? Is that like Match.com
It's a website for married people who want to have an affair. I think they have a guarantee that you will get laid within six months.

I don't know who is ookier, the married people who go there or the single people who do.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:32 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It's a website for married people who want to have an affair. I think they have a guarantee that you will get laid within six months.

I don't know who is ookier, the married people who go there or the single people who do.

When I'm president, I'm going to do nanomyte, biological weapon testing on these people. I'm going to inflict them with an uncurable, untraceable form of Syphillis.

Obviously that will be helpful in the future when we get into a Ground War with China. If we could limit their soldiers ability to fight beforehand, we'd negate their huge numbers advantage.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:00 PM

530 posts, read 902,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Why would you want a dating service for people who want an affair? I obviously don't know your story and don't want to judge, but why can't you end your unsatisfying relationship and freely be with whoever you want?
I am so out of the loop. I thought Ashley Madison was a clothing store. I was thinking, why is this thread on here? And Sugar Daddy.com really? I'm gonna google that and see if that's real. Did you make that up Or am I just that square?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships