Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 11:49 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
On just looks alone, yes, she is hot.

That OCD/control freak personality is a deal breaker though.
But just think...you are not Jon. There would be no reason for her to lead your horse around. You are most likely not in need of a full time mommy like Jon was. There may not be a need for her to control you b/c you would not be wimpy Jon.

She is a MILF. 8 kids, tummy tuck and all. Her laugh is infectious. Her hating leaving her kids is paramount to Jon saying how much he likes his peace and quiet in the city. My wife told me today that Jon called it quits for filming the kiddos any longer. She also told me that my second wife, Niecy Nash, didn't look too happy with his arrogant behind on E! something or other that was supposed to air tonight. We missed it. I just hope he has another plan to support the 8 children that he has.

Yes, my wife hooked me into this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
She is a mother... I wouldn't classify her as a MILF by any means... That implies one would like to rail her. And frankly her attitude and they way she carry's herself negates any sort attractiveness I could possess for her. Sorry but Kate does nothing for me.

Doesn't mean she isn't a MILF. Because she is.

Hate to see what you'd like to bang...Michelle Duggar more your type? Just kidding with you!!

To each his own, but Kate is cute as heck.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:05 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,059,919 times
If I were those kids, I'd be looking to divorce from my parents.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 AM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
Quote:
OK....how?
It's someone that is old enough to be YOUR mother...that you'd like to ***

"In its proper use, MILF refers to a woman that is old enough to be the speaker's mother. The term originated with pubescent males commenting on the sexual desirability of each other's mother. Hence, these males were referring to women who were generally old enough to be their own mothers. Accordingly, a man age 30, cannot properly refer to a 35 year-old mother as a MILF. The term was originally coined specifically to describe significantly older women who are sexually attractive; for instance, a 22 year old mother does not meet all of the criteria for MILFness because she is not old enough to be the parent of a sexually interested speaker or his peers. Unfortunately, over the years it has been widely misused to describe any woman who has given birth and is still sexually attractive. This misuse robs the term of its critical and inherent original distinction as referring to the tittilatingly taboo act of sex between a young man and a much older woman."

Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,351,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Maybe I should just get a cat like everybody else.
Awesome choice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Cats are too much work..

Trust me...

Lies! I resent that!!

Old 10-03-2009, 08:32 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,351,107 times
Quote:
On just looks alone, yes, she is hot.

That OCD/control freak personality is a deal breaker though.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 07:48 AM..

Old 10-03-2009, 10:00 AM

Wonder where that tummy-tuck scar is?

Old 10-03-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
But just think...you are not Jon. There would be no reason for her to lead your horse around. You are most likely not in need of a full time mommy like Jon was. There may not be a need for her to control you b/c you would not be wimpy Jon.
This is very true. People make assumptions about behavior when often, the poor behavior is a direct result of the partner they are with. I've seen it far too often. I don't know either party here, and from what little I read, I thought Kate was a b*iatch too. But after seeing the wimpy pitiful whiny husband she had, I could understand her behavior a bit more.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 PM

985 posts, read 2,602,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
If I were those kids, I'd be looking to divorce from my parents.
Ditto, J&K are both train wrecks. Those kids are going to be so screwed up as they get older, I kind of feel sorry for them. And, I'm sorry, but John and Kate are both friggin ugly *barf*.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:17 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,906,470 times
Nope. I've been watching on and off for a couple of years, and yes I agree she is controlling and very OTT, but he chose to take it, so..They are better off apart.

The kids are still young, they'll be fine as long as both parents follow through on their obligations. If they lose the money from the show, they qualify for every government benefit under the sun as a large family, plus kate is a nurse and Jon is in IT. They won't be on the street. They might have to sell that gigantic house, but people have raise families of 10 in a 3 bedroom without anyone growing up to be in prison or living on the street.

Last edited by floridadreamer; 10-03-2009 at 12:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships