Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:45 AM

76 posts, read 132,232 times

Advertisements

I realized he didnt love me and he was the first one he broke my heart, It was hard but I moved on.
I had intense feelings about it, spent a week crying and asking what I did wrong till I realize it had to happen, our break up.
I also realized he is a jerk and he didn't try to say nothing more than "sorry".
We talked several times after our break up and acted like we are friends. I didnt care what he is gonna say . I knew I am over him.
But last week we stopped saying hi when we saw online on msn and actually I started it first, he leaded I guess. And i dont think he cared too much If I am talking to me or not.
But, right now, I am feeling depressed and sad because I know he is online and he sets his status 'away' not saying even "hi" .
It hurt me more than anything, right now.
It makes me think not how much i miss him, how much i miss the security about the future and the feeling about being loved and his "selfish" words like "i need you in my life"
Is it possible he just dont care at all about the person he made plans about living together?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 03:53 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,681,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeenaN View Post
Is it possible he just dont care at all about the person he made plans about living together?
Yes. Unfortunetly it is possible.
Here is what you need to do. Ignore him. Put him on "away."
Let him have a taste of what he is giving you...and in the mean time, move on.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:54 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,931,657 times
from the way you talk, it doesn't sound like you're over him ?

if you kept talking on msn, then you weren't moving on.

if you've broken contact, then you're beginning the process of moving on now.
delete him from your contacts, don't keep looking to see if he's online.
begin to move on, and don't wait for him.
allow yourself to hurt, and allow yourself to hate.
it will be painful, and it will not be easy, but it won't last forever.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 AM

76 posts, read 132,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post

if you kept talking on msn, then you weren't moving on.
I know what you mean and you're probably right, but all I wanted to hear were his reasons for being an ******* and simple care and support I got in the past months from him.
He was there for me when I was going through really bad time on work and all that.

But emotions are emotions I guess. Strange thing
And his "forever" maybe meant "until tomorrow"

Old 10-20-2009, 04:01 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,681,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeenaN View Post
I know what you mean and you're probably right, but all I wanted to hear were his reasons for being an ******* and simple care and support I got in the past months from him.
He was there for me when I was going through really bad time on work and all that.
Then Thank him for the much needed support, and turn him OFF.
Thats all that needs to be said. Guys are not going to explain themselves, as to why they are an ass.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:59 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,681,583 times
I'm sorry you got hurt, but I think you just dodged a bullet. If you had married this guy and then found out his "forever" only meant "until tomorrow" it would've been so much worse. This gives you a chance to move on and find someone as wonderful as you are. Please do not settle for someone who truly isn't worthy of all you have to offer. You never really know someone until the end of the relationship and this guy has proved himself to be unsuitable. Sorry.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:07 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,186,101 times
Bottom line.......Get over it

and smile it will get better

Old 10-20-2009, 05:49 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,650,125 times
Look at it this way, you are going to have a couple of weeks of pain vs a lifetime of pain and disappointment - seems like a reasonable trade-off to me. You "sound"young, it's hard I know but things do move on, just make sure you are over this guy before you put yourself out there for someone else.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,793,448 times
The only way you are going to get over him is by cutting off contact in every way. No phone calls, emails, texting, or looking at old photos of happier times. Why torture yourself?

Old 10-20-2009, 06:24 AM

440 posts, read 1,030,862 times
I've felt how you do before, and what I did was I started to call old friends and make plans for myself. Start reading books at parks, go for walks, pick up working out (I did all of the above haha). Just start living for you, in time someone will come along and you will have become a much stronger person bc of this break up. This break up is for the best, learn from it and move on. Take a look in the mirror and tell yourself you can do it and you will move on. Good luck with everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships