Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:00 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,062,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Good grief!
LOL!!! Right!!!

I say bang her and leave her! There's no rule you have to stay the night!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 11:05 PM

888 posts, read 889,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Well not so much of an opinion, just can't make up my mind and need a definitive tie breaker here. Ok, this girl, who is annoying, talks to much, is really mean and condescending towards other people, thinks my dog is ugly, told me I'm too short (I'm 6'1), but she's pretty damn hot.

She keeps texting wanting me to come over tonight and have some drinks with her at her place.(I know she only wants one thing) I really dislike this girl as a person, but I am also a guy who would love to have sex with her. (assuming she wouldn't talk for the time being)

Do I do it? If I don't, no big deal. If I do, I could have some fun with a beautiful girl, but she comes with some major emotional baggage that I'm afraid will follow me till the restraining order phase.

As you can tell, I want to but I also know better.

Yes - No???
Honestly, you are at risk of being a wussy.
Have you ever heard of the bullpen?
Don't do it with her.
Play hard to get.
And call of your other girlfriends and see them instead.
I have a cat, and already I would never sleep with a girl who hated my cat.
If she is mean and condescending, she probably has self-esteem issues, and that is probably the main reason why you are even a candidate in the first place.
Dude, the only way I would do it, is if she comes begging for you at your doorstep (could happen). If that happens, simply explain to her that you don't like the way she treats other people and the way she hates your dog.
Something similar happened to me, and I explained to her why I was upset, and you know what? She still wanted to sleep with me, after having been honest with her.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:09 PM

564 posts, read 2,344,447 times
Quote:
Well not so much of an opinion, just can't make up my mind and need a definitive tie breaker here. Ok, this girl, who is annoying, talks to much, is really mean and condescending towards other people, thinks my dog is ugly, told me I'm too short (I'm 6'1), but she's pretty damn hot.

She keeps texting wanting me to come over tonight and have some drinks with her at her place.(I know she only wants one thing) I really dislike this girl as a person, but I am also a guy who would love to have sex with her. (assuming she wouldn't talk for the time being)

Do I do it? If I don't, no big deal. If I do, I could have some fun with a beautiful girl, but she comes with some major emotional baggage that I'm afraid will follow me till the restraining order phase.

Yes - No???
Just a tip, but if a rubber breaks or she forgets a birth control pill, you're stuck with said annoying, condescending *****. I don't mean marriage, but in one way or another she'll be in your life.

I don't want to take the moral high ground, but really, be adult enough to at least have sex with people you can stand. There are sane attractive women in every corner of the universe. Stop thinking with your dick.

Besides, she dissed your dog. Are you going to take that? If it were me, you disrespect the dog, your ass is gone.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 PM

2,031 posts, read 5,041,532 times
Id just feed her to the dog..not literally of course..

Ive met a few of these "lovely" creatures before and all i can think of is "Darn..wish i had a dog who would pee on her leg"..just for the sheer enjoyment of her disgust..as i send her on her way..with a gift..such a devious fella i am

Old 11-12-2009, 03:16 AM

3,277 posts, read 3,531,546 times
So, obviously I went, because I'm stooopid. But...

Old 11-12-2009, 04:42 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,694,763 times
You think she`s hot, and you want to have sex with her, but you don`t like her as a person? Hmmm... Did you put a bag over her head so she couldn`t talk?

Old 11-12-2009, 04:49 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,414,872 times
Quote:

Yes - No???
I think you should avoid all contact with the opposite sex until you can decide these decisions on your OWN. Jesus Christ, man.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:18 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,687,976 times
Quote:
So, obviously I went, because I'm stooopid. But...

Old 11-12-2009, 08:34 AM

10,180 posts, read 20,807,151 times
If she has a lot of emotional baggage, she's rude and condescending, and she's hot, you are putting yourself in the eye of the perfect storm. Let's say the sex is mind-blowing, now you're going to be hooked on someone who is clearly bad for you, like crack or meth. Let's say the sex was so-so or not so good for you, but great for her...you will probably have a stalker/crazy chick on your hands who you now like even less since she was lousy in bed. Does she know where you live? If you feel overly tempted to hook up with her, just don't take her to your place.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 AM

890 posts, read 2,788,134 times
It depends on where in the STD threat meter she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships