Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 10:34 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
A guy like him is incredibly naive however to think he can tramp around and pull it off in secrecy. Not gonna happen.
You are so right. I always wonder about politicians and celebrities who cheat. The more famous you are, the more some people want to dig up dirt on you. Affairs, drugs in college, fudging your taxes, whatever. You have no privacy, and thinking nobody will find out your dirty secrets is just stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 10:35 AM

850 posts, read 1,546,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
I am not a golf fan but saw apparently Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife, supposedly with the same woman who carried on with David Borneaz when his wife was preggers. Curious, I googled the persons involved and saw pix of this Rachel Utiel(?) and, while attractive, she is not half as pretty as Tigers own bombshell wife and I think also less pretty than Borneaz' wife...

A case if extremes is Camilla Parker Bowles being the mistress of Prince Charles when he had a lovely young wife back at the castle.

Just curious what others, especially men, think about this. Its like the old saying about going out for hamburger when you have steak at home??

By the way I think the fact that she went beserk with the golf clubs rules out the theory that Elin Woods is a cold fish.....
Typical media to take advantage of a person when they are down to make money. The worst part is that the public (US) buy the magazines, watch the tv shows that only continue to exploit it anyway. He is human and if he did cheat on his wife then he will be dealt with by his wife.

He or anyone else don't need the scrunity from people that don't even know him personally. If the tables were turned and you did this, you wouldn't want the whole world knowing about your indiscretions.

But in the end...if your in the public eye and you get paid from your fame, then you have to just deal with the problems that come from being famous.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:43 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,593,688 times
Just wondering if anyone caught the last line of the article - that this woman had previous been on a VH1 reality show. Not saying that the story isn't true, just saying that those reality show peeps have a knack for doing things to put themselves "out there" to be noticed.

~just my observation

Old 12-02-2009, 10:47 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times
I will not feel bad for a rich cheating dog. I don't think you need to know someone to know right from wrong. Polanski..dont know him..but I know he was wrong for bonking a 13 y.o.

I think its funny that we are "shamed" as children for many things. But as adults, the big things we should feel shameful for always seem to have so called excuses.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:51 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Just wondering if anyone caught the last line of the article - that this woman had previous been on a VH1 reality show. Not saying that the story isn't true, just saying that those reality show peeps have a knack for doing things to put themselves "out there" to be noticed.

~just my observation
Booooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tiger got played by her. She totally used him to do this. I hate to admit it but the first thing that popped into my head after you posted that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZlBjzXjfMU

Old 12-02-2009, 10:54 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,512,925 times
You know, as much as I hate to admit it, the truth is that gossip rags like the Enquirer and TMZ are rarely wrong. They go to great lengths (and too often waaaay overboard) to get their stories but I defy anyone to show more than just a small handful of occasions when they weren't totally spot-on. I find their tactics scummy and frankly, wonder about the type of people who take pleasure in such literary crap ... but man, they nail these fools to the wall when they do stupid stuff.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
ttz

677 posts, read 1,667,270 times
@Nor Cal Wahine

The price to pay for being rich and famous!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:06 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,012,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
You know, as much as I hate to admit it, the truth is that gossip rags like the Enquirer and TMZ are rarely wrong. They go to great lengths (and too often waaaay overboard) to get their stories but I defy anyone to show more than just a small handful of occasions when they weren't totally spot-on. I find their tactics scummy and frankly, wonder about the type of people who take pleasure in such literary crap ... but man, they nail these fools to the wall when they do stupid stuff.
I say they be forced to quit writing about famous people and start publishing stories of lowly peon nobodies so we can have a chance at fame.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:52 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,300,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post

The most important factor is a relationship with a high ego man may be his EGO, not how wonderful his wife is, how often they are having s#x, but how she is able to feed his ego. That's pretty tricky when you are trying to have an mutually satisfying relationship and raise children together. And yet when such a man cheats , people still assume the wife is not meeting his needs or has let herself go.

What you wrote is spot on. If an egomaniac (athlete or not) gets married and doesn't get the adoring eyes and such after a while just may go out into the world looking for it. Usually when people get married there is a little lull at times. If they spent as much effort putting spark back in their relationship as opposed to being out chasing tail, things just may get better at home.

I would assume groupies can feed many of these guys egos even better than the stay at home mom. I still think infidelity in may cases has more to do with how someone feels about themselves more than what a spouse is/isn't doing.

There are people out there going to bed with a different person every week/night. I'm no prude, but that has to get old after a while. What craving are they looking to satisfy? Methinks it is more emotional than physical.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:01 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,361,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post

Yeh..I don't thing he is an angel at all. Take Jordan for example. He was PRed sweet as pie but the truth of it..total B. Same thing with magic johnson. Did he give his wife aids too btw?
As far as I know he never passed the Virus on to his wife.

There were also rumors of Dwyane Wade cheating on his wife as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships