Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 05:37 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times

Advertisements

Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 05:57 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,643,401 times
"You know, you're right--she's not THAT pretty. But you know what? She actually sits down and spends time with me, and listens to what I have to say. You know, like you USED to."

Old 12-02-2009, 06:03 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,924,060 times
when i was married, my wife had a whole string of affairs.

she actually had two kids by one of them, and you wouldn't believe how "aesthetically challenged" this guy was !!
none of the rest were exactly oil paintings either !!

that messes with your head, and your self confidence, because you strat thinking you're uglier than them !!

i guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:06 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,099 times
Nothing wrong with Tigers other woman at all..... I'll give her 8.1/10

Old 12-02-2009, 06:14 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,640,374 times
I personally don't believe he was having an affair. I questioned where on earth he'd be going at that hour but then I remembered reading somewhere that they just had a baby, he was probably woken up in the middle of the night to run to the store for something for the baby....
From what I have read and heard, he's a pretty upstanding guy, when he met his wife, it was all over the tabloids and news about the romance between them and how much he loved her. He's a smart guy too so I would like to believe he's not going to throw away everything he has for an affair. (I know it's been done before though LOL)

Old 12-02-2009, 06:36 AM

10,210 posts, read 17,862,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
I am not a golf fan but saw apparently Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife, supposedly with the same woman who carried on with David Borneaz when his wife was preggers. Curious, I googled the persons involved and saw pix of this Rachel Utiel(?) and, while attractive, she is not half as pretty as Tigers own bombshell wife and I think also less pretty than Borneaz' wife...

A case if extremes is Camilla Parker Bowles being the mistress of Prince Charles when he had a lovely young wife back at the castle.

Just curious what others, especially men, think about this. Its like the old saying about going out for hamburger when you have steak at home??
Because not all affairs are about looks and sex? Because a healthy marriage has nothing to do with how hot your wife is?

Particularly with the Prince Charles example... it's pretty obvious that Charles was in love with Camilla his whole adult life and married Diana for the wrong reasons. I'm not saying that justifies an affair. I'm just saying an affair (and marriage) isn't always just about having sex with the hottest person you can find, even for men. I really would have thought that someone who is married would understand that.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:09 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,299,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
Because not all affairs are about looks and sex? Because a healthy marriage has nothing to do with how hot your wife is?

Particularly with the Prince Charles example... it's pretty obvious that Charles was in love with Camilla his whole adult life and married Diana for the wrong reasons. I'm not saying that justifies an affair. I'm just saying an affair (and marriage) isn't always just about having sex with the hottest person you can find, even for men. I really would have thought that someone who is married would understand that.
He could have had his pick from the most gorgeous women in the world.

True love, IS blind.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:21 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,145,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
I am not a golf fan but saw apparently Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife, supposedly with the same woman who carried on with David Borneaz when his wife was preggers. Curious, I googled the persons involved and saw pix of this Rachel Utiel(?) and, while attractive, she is not half as pretty as Tigers own bombshell wife and I think also less pretty than Borneaz' wife...

A case if extremes is Camilla Parker Bowles being the mistress of Prince Charles when he had a lovely young wife back at the castle.

Just curious what others, especially men, think about this. Its like the old saying about going out for hamburger when you have steak at home??

By the way I think the fact that she went beserk with the golf clubs rules out the theory that Elin Woods is a cold fish.....

Just because you have a bombshell wife or handsome hubby at home doesn't mean that people aren't going to do what they wish to do and with whomever.

Usually the person that they cheat on with is not prettier then what they have at home that's why they just cheat with the other person and not make them their spouse like the bombshell/gorgeous person they have waiting on them at home.

But people (men and women included) are going to cheat regardless of who they are with giving the opportunity then go home to their beautiful spouse as if nothing after cheating with someone not so much prettier. It is always going to happen to whomever pretty ugly famous not.....

Old 12-02-2009, 07:26 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,297,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
He could have had his pick from the most gorgeous women in the world.

True love, IS blind.
Please, he was no prize himself. The only thing he had going for him was his crown. He and Camilla deserved each other.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:31 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,774,863 times
Some guys just like variety, and so long as the woman falls within their taste range, and are willing to be discreet, that's all they need. Guys who are serial cheaters are often insecure as well. They need that constant reassurance and enjoy the thrill of the chase or in his case, being chased.

I'm not convinced he is the loving and loyal family man he is portrayed to be. Don't forget, he has a PR department working for him and creating an image for the media and the fans. There is hundreds of millions of dollars of endorsements riding on his image, so you can bet that his PR folks and the huge corporations that have invested millions in him, will do their best to sweep his indiscretions under the rug.

On that note, I don't think it's anyone's business (aside from his corporate sponsors) what he does in private. But the public is celebrity obsessed, and unfortunately there are no shortage of people with unfulfilled lives who get off on this type of gossip news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships