Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 06:41 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times

Advertisements

Alright, coming from a dude....... this has been the most misogynistic thread I have seen here in a while.

And the usual suspects have agglomerated as expected.

Rep'crat, you write a lot about your morals and values, and this thread does paint a different picture, man

There was nothing wrong with this female. You just hit the roof coz the kid came in the way of your plan of shagging her for the night, much to your chagrin. Your reaction is totally uncalled for and you've set the stage for a debate of someone's innocent child for a bastard

Old 01-23-2010, 06:51 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
I always wonder how karma will play out for some of these folks. Imagine the shock and horror of people making statements like these when they find out their parents weren't married when they were conceived...hence, bastard calling someone a bastard.... Or an unplanned pregnancy in your "yet unborn" child's future. Some people are so crude, it's unbelievable. It is really so unimpressive.
OMG!!!!!!!

I was born 9 months to the day from my parents wedding but my mother always complained that I was late arriving in that sweltering summer. Could it be true?

Old 01-23-2010, 06:53 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Dont forget everyone, that many of these single parent slores (this includes many single fathers) are only going to be more bitter and even worse partners than they would have been originally due to their poor decision making skills which resulted in their prior bad relationship...

and once they've got you on the hook, its up to the state to decide whether you'll be tethered to the loser for the rest of lil Timmy's childhood (until 18) ... and sometimes even if the parent moves on and finds some other sucker, you will still be on the hook for that child support if the state wants you to be....if u're desperate for company get a pet or something but whatever you do, weigh your decision carefully before you decide to be a sucker.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:24 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Gentlemen let their step kids stay up all night. Ask any step kid if you want to know for sure.

Only the a$$holes force them to go to bed by midnight!
This post is nonsensical

Old 01-23-2010, 07:24 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Default Its All Been Said Before..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Don't forget everyone, that many of these single parents (this includes many single fathers) are only going to be more bitter and even worse partners than they would have been originally due to their poor decision making skills which resulted in their prior bad relationship...
.........and then some:

The rough guide to single moms « Just going my own way

Old 01-23-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Alright, coming from a dude....... this has been the most misogynistic thread I have seen here in a while.

And the usual suspects have agglomerated as expected.

Rep'crat, you write a lot about your morals and values, and this thread does paint a different picture, man

There was nothing wrong with this female. You just hit the roof coz the kid came in the way of your plan of shagging her for the night, much to your chagrin. Your reaction is totally uncalled for and you've set the stage for a debate of someone's innocent child for a bastard
You sir, ARE a gentleman - and an intelligent one at that

Old 01-23-2010, 07:31 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
very good read there especially #7...I think that is an oft overlooked aspect of being a surrogate...you'll never really be the true parent..your rights only go so far..except when it comes to child support that is...then you're free to bear all of the responsibility for the bastard that the biological deadbeat wouldnt take (#13)....Ill take heed to the advice in that article...doing so should keep me away from the unwanteds.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:57 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Sorry about being insensitive but I lately I have come across a few broads who expect a man like me, 32, single, no children to basically put a hold on his personal life and be a Dad to their children while Dad is nowhere to be found.

Why in the HELL would anybody sign up for something like this? I guess, unless you are desperate or have no self respect, I don't see a logical reason to do this.

I met a girl a few weeks ago and after I came to her house for the first time, she was all like "Well, we have to make a decision now, can you handle me and my son?" I was like, honey, I barely know you, and how the **** do you expect me to make a decision?

Some crazy women out there!
Uhm, burning your house down is crazy, hiring a PI to follow you is crazy, going through your drawers and pockets is crazy, keying your car is crazy, stalking you is crazy. Asking you up front if her and her child are going to be a problem, no, NOT crazy. This gives you time to get out of the relationship before you get intimate with her.

If you don't want a women with children, then don't date them - end of story. Really, it is that SIMPLE.

Old 01-23-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBrownEyes View Post
Uhm, burning your house down is crazy, hiring a PI to follow you is crazy, going through your drawers and pockets is crazy, keying your car is crazy, stalking you is crazy. Asking you up front if her and her child are going to be a problem, no, NOT crazy. This gives you time to get out of the relationship before you get intimate with her.

If you don't want a women with children, then don't date them - end of story. Really, it is that SIMPLE.
You missed the part where he admits he KNEW she had a kid, but he thought he could score anyway, until she asked HIM to leave!

The whole thing sounds like sour grapes to me.

As you stated, it really is very simple - if you don't want kids in your life, don't try to date or sleep with mothers

Old 01-23-2010, 08:06 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
as the economy tightens up-- women are slowly learning, for the single woman, children are a liability--- as have the french known for a long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships