Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 03:16 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times

Advertisements

Now I know what it would feel like if I was abducted and interrogated by space aliens. YEESH

Old 01-27-2010, 03:18 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
And there is nothing wrong with that....

but I'm also saying it's not a moral objection with most...morals have nothing to do with it...it all comes down to a personal 'phobia'....

Cause many who would reject same sex marriage...would rob a bank, steal from an employer, tell a lie, spread viscious rumors, not stop to help someone in need...ect ect...

A question for you to ponder is...why do most people only become 'moral' when it comes to 'same sex' issues?

Like the mob...they'll rob, steal and kill....but let someone be gay..and 'Oh my gosh the sky is falling'.
WTH...nice way to twist around what I was saying I was simply trying to figure out just what point you're trying to prove, since you insist on going around in circles instead of just spitting it out.

It boils down to preferences. Just because someone says they wouldn't marry someone of the same sex to get all kinds of gifts and trips doesn't mean they're hiding some deep, dark feeling inside of them.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:20 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
Here's a perfect example...perfect...

I could get you to fall in love with me...over the internet, by simply telling you, I was a woman...(it happens all the time)....and in your mind...I'm your perfect mate...your ready to get married....

Then we meet...and you see that I'm a male...and suddenly you put the brakes on....

Do you see what I mean??
Will you concede my point?
Love is love, we're the ones who put bounderies on it....
It might be different if you had a sex change operation, then again, it might not.

I'd never marry anyone, no matter how much they offered me. And it's not money I'd be interested in.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:27 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
A question for you to ponder is...why do most people only become 'moral' when it comes to 'same sex' issues?

Like the mob...they'll rob, steal and kill....but let someone be gay..and 'Oh my gosh the sky is falling'.
It's not a matter of morals when it comes to same sex issues, it's a matter of sexuality. We don't control who we are attracted to sexually. Just as I will concede that homosexuality is something you are born into, you must concede that heterosexuality is perfectly natural and we are born with our attraction, desire, and need for either the opposite or same sex, as the case may be. I suppose I could be duped into loving someone under false pretenses over the internet, fool me into thinking you are the woman of my dreams only to discover you are actally a man...you're saying that we should all be able to get past the gender and move forward? Continue to pursue a relationship which was built on false pretenses because of a silly little thing like you have a penis? C'mon, you can't actually believe your own BS!

You've demonstrated via several threads that you've started that you are struggling with your sexuality. You can't assume that everyone else is crazy and misguided because we are perfectly content with our heterosexuality.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:31 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
And there is nothing wrong with that....

but I'm also saying it's not a moral objection with most...morals have nothing to do with it...it all comes down to a personal 'phobia'....

Cause many who would reject same sex marriage...would rob a bank, steal from an employer, tell a lie, spread viscious rumors, not stop to help someone in need...ect ect...

Oh good grief This is just so ridiculous - get some REAL perspective man, your imagination is running away with you.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,325,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
WTH...nice way to twist around what I was saying I was simply trying to figure out just what point you're trying to prove, since you insist on going around in circles instead of just spitting it out.

It boils down to preferences. Just because someone says they wouldn't marry someone of the same sex to get all kinds of gifts and trips doesn't mean they're hiding some deep, dark feeling inside of them.
And all I'm saying is people have morals and objections until 1 billion dollors is flashed in front of them...that's reality...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships