Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,767,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I think he meant sex addiction.
I knew and know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 09:58 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,105,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
I'm not being superficial but this is really important to me. I don't want to marry someone who isn't willing to get physical at least on a weekly basis. Therefore, I feel like I need to target a certain type of girl who will fit this category so I can get both emotional and physical with her. What is the best way to find a girl like this?
Tramp Stamps or tongue studs are usually pretty reliable indicators that the woman in question just loves to do the horizontal bop. Especially tongue studs; they basically say: "Look at me! I'm willing to risk dangerous infection and undergo great discomfort and pain just to show everyone that I really want guys to know I can give awesome oral sex!"

Old 02-17-2010, 10:04 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,862,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
If there were anything you can do, it is ensure that you go beyond meeting her desires and immediate needs when you consider marriage to her. Not long after the ceremony, many marriages strike the reef of failed expectations. Sex is then withdrawn as a way to get her way. If you cannot meet these expectations, expect a rocky road.

Its important to note that before marriage, women are free with their favors, at least to those men who satisfy their primal desires and meet short her term needs superficial. However marriage is a long term proposition. Her lust won't carry you for long.
If most men had any inkling about what women expect from a marriage, they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole. The lists can be long.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 PM

122 posts, read 382,135 times
Wow, this thread exploded. Are all these replies just jeers at me or should I even bother reading them...?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:05 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,504,786 times
drench them with money, its an aphrodisiac. do not do not marry them, marriage kills sex drive bek all money now given to her is perceived as already hers. her money does not arouse her, somebody elses money does.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:16 PM

23,247 posts, read 29,098,666 times
Quite simply, look up her astrological placements. Particularly look at her Venus and Mars. Lots of water and earth will do it.

This will also reveal whether or not she wants long, drawn-out sessions that could last all night and into the next day, or just quick relief. It will also forewarn you whether she wants to talk nonstop during sex or she wishes to keep it all a silent, religious, transcedental experience.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:44 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,862,788 times
Default What do You Expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
Wow, this thread exploded. Are all these replies just jeers at me or should I even bother reading them...?
This is a women/mangina dominated site. This should be expected.

If you pretended to sign up as a woman and insisted on a good looking guy with money and "confidence", it would be dozens of replies saying "You go Grrrl!" Of course you'd have to be sly in the way you stated this. Otherwise they'd know you were a man!

Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,972,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoidmary View Post
I was going to say STD clinic And don't laugh, when I was in grad school part of my internship was working at one in NY. One of our "frequent flyers" used to hang out in the lobby and pick up other patients!
Ewwww!!!

That's not right.

Maybe a "Lover's Lane" store might be better.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,832,865 times
Good question. . . and good luck! Things can change drastically from honeymoon to six years later and three kids running around the house which could turn even the most sex craved person to celibacy.

That said, I'd look for someone who was generally active and excited by life. And a healthy open outlook to sexuality. Then google for women aphrodisiacs and sneak in a steady diet in her morning coffee?

Old 02-18-2010, 09:07 AM

796 posts, read 1,845,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robhu View Post
Marry who you fall in love with (if the feeling is mutual) and buy a blow up doll for the nights your beloved has a headache.

By the way, if you treat them right and know how to turn them on you won't need the blow up doll.

Or you can give her $10.00 a crack to save up for when she leaves you because you seem to project an image of not feeling sure enough about yourself and your ability to make her want you.

Or you can just ask before you get married if she likes to ----.

Good sex is not just a physical act. It is true love, compassion, sweet words and caresses, the total giving and wanting of one to the other that makes it great. And I ain't talking about a few minutes in bed before you go to sleep. I'm talking about showing her you love her as a person 24/7 by just doing little things that lets her know she is the most important person in your life.
Most women like sex as much as men do. But they need the emotion and love that goes along with with it for it to be important to them.
A man can get a woody by just looking at a good looking woman. A woman needs to feel she is needed for more than just the act of satisfying the man in bed.
- Thank you...perfect response. The OP needs to remember that relationships (yes, even the physical part) change over time, too...that could be a good or bad thing, but it is inevitable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships