Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:59 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Former "ONE" View Post
Let's just say that there has been a 3rd party involved...nuff' said?
nuff' said?....hardly!!!

Did a gal/guy leave you for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 08:10 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Is there a prize for guessing the story right ?

And a special one for the most elaborate version ?
OK I'll take a stab.

Somebody sinister in this man's life, has gone back in time to try and seduce his mother away from his father. The first 2 pics were taken yesterday. The last 2 today. That is why the last 2 pictures are so fuzzy. This man is slowly being erased out of existence. Stay strong, brother.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:13 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
I, too, think they're probably the same person. The old military man in me prefers the clean cut look of #3. Unless he is one, lose the cowboy hat in #4. Numbers 1 and 2 look like some dude trying to look like everyone else with the goatee & stache. No originality and it does nothing for him. What's next, the stubble look?

Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 AM

13 posts, read 12,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
nuff' said?....hardly!!!

Did a gal/guy leave you for him?
Let's just say this of the two guys...and for those still in doubt, yes these are two seoerate men, just bad pictures.
Both have 2 young children.
One is a dead beat dad.
One man is Married.
One man is in a long term relationship.
One man cheated....yes, with the married man's wife.
One man knows that there will never be an answer, but will always look to find it.
The other man believes he has done nothing wrong and feels no remorse.

Enough yet?

Old 02-18-2010, 08:16 AM

13 posts, read 12,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
OK I'll take a stab.

Somebody sinister in this man's life, has gone back in time to try and seduce his mother away from his father. The first 2 pics were taken yesterday. The last 2 today. That is why the last 2 pictures are so fuzzy. This man is slowly being erased out of existence. Stay strong, brother.
If there were to be a prize, I think this would be the winner!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
I actually wondered if it was an alien, from the planet Yarble, who had to come to earth and mingle, ahead of a potential colonisation.

They've got a computer program which has given them an "average" man, but there's a glitch, so they need to pick one of the two so that he can attract Earth ladies, and get some good lovin' while he's here, and weaken our species, by passing on his genes.
meantime, his "average" looks will allow him to walk among us unnoticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
OK I'll take a stab.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Let's just say this of the two guys...and for those still in doubt, yes these are two seoerate men, just bad pictures.
Both have 2 young children.
One is a dead beat dad.
One man is Married.
One man is in a long term relationship.
One man cheated....yes, with the married man's wife.
One man knows that there will never be an answer, but will always look to find it.
The other man believes he has done nothing wrong and feels no remorse.

Enough yet?

Ooh the plot thickens. I'm getting a little hot and bothered with the suspense in here.

I need a new story.

Your twin brother stole your woman from you. And now you will have your revenge by having anonymous strangers on a forum say you are better looking. Burn. You are burning him big time.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:52 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
I find this suspense thriller incredibly boring

Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
So 1-2 and 3-4 are about equal in looks...considering the 3-4 pictures are poor quality?

Would that be dinner with #1 then? BTW #1-2 is 4 years older.
#3 & 4 pics are of hideous quality (particularly #4), but I like the person better - in #3.

Between #1 & 2, I prefer #2 - the guy looks friendlier on this one. Yeah, he does look somewhat creepy on #1 for some reason. I generally dislike most facial hair, though, and this facial hair is certainly not among the exceptions.

Btw, the 1st guy reminds me very much of Lenin.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:21 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
Yeah, not much action so far. Mine and sizzles stories were better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I find this suspense thriller incredibly boring
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships