Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:35 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Did you have your heart broken by a woman in the past?

Not after you threw me a bone. I am thinking a femur with some meat on it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 03:46 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Not after you threw me a bone. I am thinking a femur with some meat on it?
So you're a leg man?

Old 02-22-2010, 04:12 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
No he won't! His blow up doll will always love him, yankeegirl.

A sad little man. Sounds like, he's tired of women refusing his conversation. So, now he's returning the favor by being rude to random women. If, a women isn't handing him money, food or receipts -- he hates them.

The blow up doll comment is uncalled for and an insult. Anyway, I do not talk to woman so how can it be that I am tired of women refusing to talk to me?

Also, I respect women, as says the title of this thread. I respect them so much I leave them alone.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:15 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Judging from the words you used on a woman approaching you at a bar, I'd say that was HATEFUL.

Am I wrong? Did I read your reaction post wrong?
she came up to me and therefore, I had every right to tell her off. That was not hatred of an entire gender, that was self defense. If a woman shots and kills a man trying to rob her it's not because she hates men, but because she was defending herself.

This woman came up to me and started asking me personal questions like "so, do you live around here?" as if it's any of her business. I just acted accordingly.

Had she have stayed away and left me alone, I would have left her alone as well.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:21 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
she came up to me and therefore, I had every right to tell her off. That was not hatred of an entire gender, that was self defense. If a woman shots and kills a man trying to rob her it's not because she hates men, but because she was defending herself.

This woman came up to me and started asking me personal questions like "so, do you live around here?" as if it's any of her business. I just acted accordingly.

Had she have stayed away and left me alone, I would have left her alone as well.
You've got to be joking?

Sounds like she was interested in you, and just being friendly by striking up a conversation. She was asking you about you!

Totally irrational behavior/reaction!!!!! Quick, go get some counseling and/or meds!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, the paranoia!

Old 02-22-2010, 04:24 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times
I find that women are more apt to notice men when men keep it moving and don't give them a 2nd thought. It's men who try too hard to get women to notice them that women are annoyed by their pestilence.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Basically what we are seeing here is natural selection. He is assuring the world that the VictorianPunk genetic line will stop abruptly after he perishes, alone, in the woods, following the day he is consumed by a hungry grizzly bear............

Old 02-22-2010, 04:27 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Dude, you need to chill. You said, women don't find you attractive. Clearly, this woman did. You could've had a new playmate.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
How do you know that women want nothing to do with you if you don't give them a chance?

He's telling ya, Spinx. He's The Most Unattractive Man In The World.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM

796 posts, read 1,843,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Dude, you need to chill. You said, women don't find you attractive. Clearly, this woman did. You could've had a new playmate.
I agree...you're just shooting yourself in the foot. Is there any type of woman who stands a chance with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships