Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 09:07 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,224,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Oh sweetie, I'm fine with younger guys,
not bashing them, just calling it as I've seen it.....previously, lol
And why are you taking
it so personally?
Well how do you feel when guys go off bashing women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2014, 09:10 PM

31,128 posts, read 22,161,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I believe it's possible.....maybe 1 out of 10 twenty something year olds are capable of handling a real relationship
(with an older woman)
It's entirely possible, lol.....
I just have seen way too many men who pretend they're all grown up at that age,
& in reality they're still boys

If you are indeed, one of the few mature guys in that bracket- consider yourself a rarity
I would say it's much higher then 1 out of 10 if your talking about a 10 year age difference. I was at my favorite pub last year talking to a few women 30s-40s age range and one of the younger guys that was there took me aside and asked "which one do you want?". He said he was cougar hunting and didn't want to interfere if I had one picked out. I laughed to myself and said "There all yours dude". Of course he left with no one, but it didn't seem to bug him much. Ah, to be young again...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:11 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,194,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Well how do you feel when guys go off bashing women?
I ignore it, for the most part-
really I don't let things here in this forum faze me.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:15 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,318,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I am not very ageist at all. What's most important to me is connecting with the individual. That we both connect mentally, emotionally and physically.
Yeah. Same here.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
What we lacked in wisdom and experience we tried to make up for with energy, charisma, and that get-it-done mentality.

Of course, with all the heavy drinking the lines do get a lil blurry.

Hic... Hhhhiii, Iiii'm avvverrrage gey, howww YOUUUUU doin tuuuniiiieeee? Hiccup! I liK yer top. Hic. I shwear I axxed that wehtress fur anotha drin lik 20 min utes ago.
Hiccup!
You are Average gay?

Lol

Old 01-03-2014, 12:40 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,510,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
A good friend of mine suggested I try to meet some "older women" who are over 30, saying that most women over 30 who re single want a guy who is in his early twenties (i guess these women are called cougars?)

do older women really like younger guys

The two main things most women are looking for are hot and green. Older men often have green but generally are no longer hot.

Older women more interested in green than hot will be interested in men with money; older women more interested in hot than green will be interested in men who are hot, which is where younger men come into the equation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships