Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:29 PM

174 posts, read 326,761 times

Advertisements

Tell me what you all think of this: So I met someone on line 4 months ago and immediately we established a sexual relationship. He came over only for that purpose. Then he stopped calling when he said he would so I just threw out his number. Four months later, he calls and we get together last night....to hook up again upon mutual agreement. He drives to my place, 1 hour away from where he lives. So after we had our little rendevous, we were lying there and he says: "I feel used and I feel disgusted. You raped me." I looked at him to figure out if he were playing or not, so I ignore it. He says it again, only now he says: "I'm feeling molested, you raped me." Kiddingly, I say, "what's wrong with that?". He continued to say the same things, sounding more and more freaked out. I began to feel freaked out and unsafe, so I said it would be a good idea for him to leave. He didn't he just laid there and continued, I got dressed, he continued on his tirade. Increasingly, I became more and more offended and unsafe so I got his clothes threw them at him, and in a very loud and forceful way I told him to get out. Then he said to calm down and said I needed to get a sense of humor. Then he said I was way to serious and that he was just kidding. I told him to leave but he wouldn't and tried to embrace me and get-on again. I told him he was offensive and an a.h. Wasn't that totally out of line?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfood View Post
Tell me what you all think of this: So I met someone on line 4 months ago and immediately we established a sexual relationship. He came over only for that purpose. Then he stopped calling when he said he would so I just threw out his number. Four months later, he calls and we get together last night....to hook up again upon mutual agreement. He drives to my place, 1 hour away from where he lives. So after we had our little rendevous, we were lying there and he says: "I feel used and I feel disgusted. You raped me." I looked at him to figure out if he were playing or not, so I ignore it. He says it again, only now he says: "I'm feeling molested, you raped me." Kiddingly, I say, "what's wrong with that?". He continued to say the same things, sounding more and more freaked out. I began to feel freaked out and unsafe, so I said it would be a good idea for him to leave. He didn't he just laid there and continued, I got dressed, he continued on his tirade. Increasingly, I became more and more offended and unsafe so I got his clothes threw them at him, and in a very loud and forceful way I told him to get out. Then he said to calm down and said I needed to get a sense of humor. Then he said I was way to serious and that he was just kidding. I told him to leave but he wouldn't and tried to embrace me and get-on again. I told him he was offensive and an a.h. Wasn't that totally out of line?

Sometimes when you play with fire you get burnt.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:40 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
If I were a woman, I would go the licensed and bonded male prostitute route.

What do you expect?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:45 PM

174 posts, read 326,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sometimes when you play with fire you get burnt.
You're right.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:47 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,770 times
Dude's crazy. He either actually believes what he said or wants to roleplay that with you.

Either way: crazy. I don't think you should anything with him again.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:25 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
You're right.

If I were you, I'd be a little more discriminating with sex partners. Take time to get to actually KNOW them before you sleep with them.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:29 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,449,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
Dude's crazy. He either actually believes what he said or wants to roleplay that with you.

Either way: crazy. I don't think you should anything with him again.

My thoughts exactly.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:46 PM

1,497 posts, read 3,353,327 times
What do you expect?
You let intellect take a back seat to personal gratification , and for that you must suffer the consequences. For all you know , he could be a serial killer or anything , but no , 'he was just too sexy , and I had to have him'. Give me a break!!
You played Russian Roulette with blanks and pulled the trigger on the loaded chamber. Next time , someone may be posting here , 'Booty call turned deadly' , and continues with a vivid description of how he played the 'used and abused' role , then turned the tables. Then 3 weeks later , authorities find you floating in a lake.

You must either be young , or living a second adolescence.
'You better wake up - before it's too late.
Or they'll be doing your makeup
Down at the coroner's place
And you will have lived , just to die
And you'll die with no respect'
quoted from a time when music had a message , but hopefully you catch my drift.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:57 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
If I were you, I'd be a little more discriminating with sex partners. Take time to get to actually KNOW them before you sleep with them.
No kidding. Sheesh.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:43 AM

15,971 posts, read 9,387,014 times
Quote:
Wasn't that totally out of line?
Look at the chain of events. You played a role in it as well.

The others are right. This could have turned out way worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships