Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 08:58 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,844,431 times

Advertisements

I hear so many man say that they really don't like super skinny women- that they prefer women with some shape to them.

Since we're on a forum I'm hoping the men will tell us honestly what they find attractive in a woman with regard to build and body shape and size....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2007, 11:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,865,448 times
Tall and slender. Hair color matters not...just tall and slender. Oh and small breasts! Serious...

Old 05-17-2007, 11:40 PM

95 posts, read 503,747 times
lol

Every person could go to the gym to define their muscles, if not already defined. Just because a woman is thin, doesn't mean she eats well or is in-shape.

The ideal woman will vary for all males, but her attitude should be a flexible giver that is self-reliant.

Overweight people are unable to understand how their stomach should be treated as a fuel tank. When it's full, don't try to pump more fuel into it.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:59 PM

989 posts, read 2,763,695 times
Thumbs up All women have something beautiful about them

You just have to find it.

A smile, a laugh, they way you sip your coffee... The possibilities are endless! Sure big breasts and a JLo booty are nice, but that isn't everything (if it was, why would JLo be on her 3rd marriage and Christie Brinkley looking for her 4th?)

PS... In regards to being a little overweight, cellulite, "sagging breasts" anything else on that massive list of things that you women constantly complain about... get over it! It may not be on the wish-list, but you can have a few of them and STILL BE SEXY!!! (Whining and complaining is a big downer). The biggest turn on is usually having the woman show up and enjoy it.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:44 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,495,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Tall and slender. Hair color matters not...just tall and slender. Oh and small breasts! Serious...
Tall...........hmmm 5'5. Not tall.

Slender.......hmm....124. Not too slender.

SMALL

Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 AM

1,853 posts, read 9,694,777 times
Petite, small natural boobs. Midget status gets them bonus points. That's the preference.

Breathing, willing, and weighs less than I do gets them into my strike zone.

Hey, there's optimal, and then there's reality.

For the record. The wife is 5' 3" 103. 40 years old.

CALVES!!!! I forgot to say calves. I LOVE shapely calf muscles. NO cankles

Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 AM

926 posts, read 1,461,080 times
A woman with self-confidence and intelligence is a turn-on for me. Body shape, I tend to favor slender women and small breasts. I am surprised that other guys are saying they prefer small breasts because it a general feeling that all men like big breasts.

Bottom line, I have NEVER told a lady, "Uh UH!!...Get out of this bed this moment, your body parts are NOT the right size....now get! Scat! Go!!"

Old 05-18-2007, 08:38 AM

143 posts, read 577,775 times
Full body here. I like curves

Old 05-18-2007, 08:43 AM

1,658 posts, read 2,698,000 times
One reason why many guys may prefer gals with some meat on their bones could be that our reptilian brain is selecting for a healthy-looking mate. One with which to produce strong offspring. It was later, when we became sophisticated, that we also expected our mate to do the hunting-gathering while we remained in the cave doing our precious paintings.Those were the days. "Hey, babe." "Can you run down to the river and grab me another brew"?

Playboy Magazine once printed photos of what were supposed to be female body parts, and asked men to choose the ones they liked best. Well, some of those shapely legs belonged to men! (Personally, I don't think the results of that test were in any way credible. The guy shaved his legs, and had that cute little dimple in the knee.)

Old 05-18-2007, 08:56 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,844,431 times
Well thanks for the honesty guys! I'm built what I assume is considered average- not a twig but not much "junk in the trunk" either. I have a definite hourglass shape- c cup breasts and hips but of course I find myself buying into the need to diet so I can look like the people on TV and in movies.

But when I talk to men- friends as well as potential dates, they all say that skinny is not better and I always wondered if they were being honest or just trying to make me feel good.

Personally I'm happy with how I look but during my hormonal week I tend to feel like a beached whale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships