Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 08:41 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by var2010 View Post
hey all

i met this girl weeks ago,we ve been out few times, then we had sex, after the sex, i called her back, and talked again on internet, but she said she wants to be friends at this moment, she cant decide what she wants now. she said there are few men like her too, she cant decide now.
i really like her, i want a long term relationship with her.
what should i do now?

can anyone give me some advise?
thank you very much

Get tested for STD's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 08:41 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
She's trying to let you down easy. She probably didn't think the sex was all that good and she's just not feeling you. I wouldn't pursue her any further.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 AM

1,187 posts, read 2,394,747 times
I would call her 5,6,7 times a day, leave messages demanding you be her BF, text her every 20 mins with something interesting about yourself.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:58 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
She's fumbling around and experimenting, indulging in sexual relationships willy-nilly (hopefully with protection?) and is probably not a good prospect for you right now. If you didn't use protection then you should be tested. If you really like her then stay friends on a casual basis but leave it at that.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
hey all

i met this girl weeks ago,we ve been out few times, then we had sex, after the sex, i called her back, and talked again on internet, but she said she wants to be friends at this moment, she cant decide what she wants now. she said there are few men like her too, she cant decide now.
i really like her, i want a long term relationship with her.
what should i do now?

can anyone give me some advise?
thank you very much
Ummm....don't want to be harsh here but sounds like she didn't enjoy sex with you. Classic, yet gentle let down. I would move on because she is no longer interested in seeing you as a lover, a friend perhaps but don't think you'll be getting in her panties again.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
I would call her 5,6,7 times a day, leave messages demanding you be her BF, text her every 20 mins with something interesting about yourself.
Asinine response.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 AM

10 posts, read 6,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
She's fumbling around and experimenting, indulging in sexual relationships willy-nilly (hopefully with protection?) and is probably not a good prospect for you right now. If you didn't use protection then you should be tested. If you really like her then stay friends on a casual basis but leave it at that.

well used protection, acutally she said it first to use a protection

Old 04-28-2010, 03:16 AM

10 posts, read 6,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
She's playing the field. She's not interested and trying to keep you around in the meantime. Be honest, tell her what you want. If she says she's not interested in a long term relationship, then she's not for you. Save yourself the trouble and clear the confusion now.

well she didnt refuse when i asked her out again.
and we are goin out tomorrow tonite. pro dinner, bowlin,then club.
and we also talk a lot on internet.
and i have told her what i want, she said she needs time to think, decide waht she wants ( which i know it is nt true

Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
and i have told her what i want, she said she needs time to think, decide waht she wants ( which i know it is nt true
Tell her you will not wait forever...

Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
well she didnt refuse when i asked her out again.
and we are goin out tomorrow tonite. pro dinner, bowlin,then club.
and we also talk a lot on internet.
Sounds like you already know the answer to your question Continuing to see her so often while she's trying to decide between you and other guys is going to serve no purpose other than to hurt you. Maybe she will choose you. But what if she doesn't?

Honestly, it sounds like she's keeping you on the side "just in case." Is that what you want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships