Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:49 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,067,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post
My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.
How do you endure this world?
And what is your advice for me?

I will address the question "How do you endure this world ?"
I don't endure it I live on it and try to make the best of it.

Now for my advise to you, --- sorry I wont give you any, you don't deserve it.
I just wonder why your parents have waited so long to get rid of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,949 times
Quote:
Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.

How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?
so prehistoric times were evil?

OK, so slavery, the holocaust, countless wars and genocides took place in prehistoric times?

You say that humanity is evil, but this has always been so. if anything, humanity is a strong mix of good and evil. The world is not, and never was, a wholly wholesome place. whilst there is joy, there are also terrors to freeze one's soul.

You sound quite bitter, and if anything this is a turn off to women.

Reality is not and never should be an obstacle. There is bad in the world, but there is not much we can do about it. anybody who does you harm you should avoid. But of course, I'm a human being and we homo sapiens are sooooo unwholesome and malevolent, so my opinion means squat.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 AM

3,119 posts, read 6,605,145 times
The more you isolate yourself from society, the less right you will have to complain that you can't stand live within it.

Also, there are exceptions to every rule. Will you ever encounter these exceptions if you completely isolate yourself from society? Nope!

Moral of the story: If you isolate yourself, your views of society will NEVER be challenged. It will be a self-perpetuating condition. It's easier to stereotype people if you never interact with them. That's why racism is more prevalent in isolated and highly-homogeneous communities. Those people never have to deal with any sort of challenge to long-held stereotypes. They just make generalizations from a distance. It's much easier than going out into the world, getting to know people (for better or worse), and finding out the truth for themselves.

My point? Isolating yourself is not the solution. It's actually part of the problem. You are making it worse.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:19 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
My advice for you - visit the college nearest you that you would be attending and see if they have a career center and any career counselling available.

You have to do something with your life - either go to school or work in fast food or retail.

If your parents throw you out, it probably will be very difficult to live. If you live with someone else and have no money, you'll be living at their whims. You won't have any say in anything that goes on. If you think it's difficult living under your parents' roof, wait til you live under someone else's terms. You're not blood, you're just a squatter.

While you still have a vote in terms of your future, I'd start looking closer at your options that you do have. Everyone has to do something - either work or go to school. Only a few get to sit around and do nothing, and even for those people, good times and money eventually run out.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Don't trust anybody else--the only person you can ever truly count on is yourself. Not your parents, not your boss, not your girlfriend. Suspect everything.
Pretty much, but it wasn't always that way which is why I like to study history so much. It's interesting to see how certain cultures lasted for thousands of years apposed to the U.S which is already in a decline at a little over 200 hundred years.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:26 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Pretty much, but it wasn't always that way which is why I like to study history so much. It's interesting to see how certain cultures lasted for thousands of years apposed to the U.S which is already in a decline at a little over 200 hundred years.
Fast to rise and fast to fall.
The USA is also one of the fastest developing countries as well.
From agriculture to high tech within a couple of centuries.
While other nations were agricultural for thousands of years.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:30 PM

Ancient Rome was arguably the greatest civilisation in history, yet it only lasted four hundred years or so. Most primary world powers only have a life span of hundreds of years. the US was founded in 1776, but it only was a world power from the late 19th century or so, and then a superpower from 1945.

I reckon in fifty years time, we'd be doing the Chinese's bidding anyhow. I know this thread is about the immorality of man and not history, so i'll desist for now.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:03 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
How do people deal with living in a Nutz76 world? I'm NOT talking about just dating. If life is just about sex, even if you stay out of the dating world, you will still have to live among humans crafted by that cruel hand. The same way stock market crashes ruin the lives of people with no investments.

Hi enamdar,

Those are only drives that are encouraged by certain conditions. Humans are flexible. The only problem is we are currently flexing a baboon society. One can encourage bonding and high investment behavior if they understand human nature. Humans do have life time bonds with their offspring. That is the biological basis for monogamy. Unfortunately we discarded most of those supports.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM

It's possible that the OP has had some kind of experience to make him misanthropic.

If so, he probably needs to talk it over.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,860,472 times
Am I missing something here? What in the world does the cruelness of the world and being a virgin have to do with not getting a job and growing up to take on adult responsibilities? If your parents will send you to college take advantage of that situation and get out in the world and get some life experience instead of reading so much holed up in your room.

As far as the virgin thing, if you get over your depressing attitude and also get a job you might seem more worthwhile to a girl. Just a thought...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships