Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
In a way I was, but the guy I was talking about did exist and he gave me a kiss. Lol. Now that I think back on it, he was vulnerable, and maybe I should have called him. But I'm just sooo lazy......
Yeah I hear ya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2010, 06:37 PM

174 posts, read 326,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestSideGirl310 View Post
I met an online friend of mine (we're both lesbian and in our 40's) to go shooting in her yard and she taught me how to use the gun I inherited. We had a really good time and she was really sweet and took her time showing me the proper positions and gun safety.

When I was going to leave, she gave me a hug and kissed me right on the lips then a few seconds later I planted one on her lips and thanked her for showing me how to shoot. We went into her house so she could write me out directions to get back onto the super highway and then again she gave me a final hug and kiss. It wasn't anything long but just a nice little peck on the lips, but I could feel the wetness of her lip on my bottom lip. I haven't been in the dating field in a long while (we weren't on a date though). If it was just an innocent little kiss wouldn't it have been on the cheek instead of lips? She did also say we'll have to get together for dinner sometime. Think she might be interested? Would she have kissed me on the lips twice if she wasn't interested (3rd if you count my kiss)?

I'm hoping I hear from her soon, but if not I may call her this week and ask her out.

Clear as day....well at least an Arizona day. YES! She want you. Call her, don't wait.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:38 AM

263 posts, read 757,714 times
Hey Angelfood, I did call her and we are tentatively getting together next Saturday for more shooting and lunch as long as she doesn't go to the shore.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:08 AM

Default An update to my previous thread "Just an innocent little kiss or more"

For those of you that wanted an update to my previous thread Just an innocent little kiss or more?

Here goes....well, that was now 2 weeks ago and I have yet to get together with her. We've spoken on the phone and have texted, but that's about it. We were supposed to get together yesterday, but she texted me Friday afternoon and said she had to work in the morning and then help a male friend out with something in the afternoon (which I do believe the work part because she works in construction and we did have a lot a rain in the earlier part of the week so I'm sure they had to make up for lost time) and she did mention earlier in the week that due to all the rain she may have to work on Saturday. My thing is, if she was really interested wouldn't she have found time by now to see me again? What about nighttime? I texted her back and said don't worry about it and that we can reschedule for in a couple of weeks (next weekend is memorial day weekend and i know she's gonna be away). She did text back and say "yeah we'll set something up for a couple of weeks for sure" Should I hang back for a couple of weeks and then call her and see if she still wants to get together? Do you think I'm getting "blown off" or is it too soon to tell? Should I tell her just how I feel about her maybe she thinks I only want to be friends and doesn't realize I want more?

Old 05-23-2010, 10:34 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
I think that she might not be sure about our intention and you should be clear about your thought process. If you feel more comfortable having that conversation in person, then by all means, wait until you get together.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:04 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
SO you both were all fired up... no pun intended. Maybe...

I think you are playing games with her. I'll see if she calls...I'll wait.

I think she would have done alot more with you right there...right then.

Missed opportunities.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:23 PM

202 posts, read 484,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestSideGirl310 View Post
For those of you that wanted an update to my previous thread Just an innocent little kiss or more?

Here goes....well, that was now 2 weeks ago and I have yet to get together with her. We've spoken on the phone and have texted, but that's about it. We were supposed to get together yesterday, but she texted me Friday afternoon and said she had to work in the morning and then help a male friend out with something in the afternoon (which I do believe the work part because she works in construction and we did have a lot a rain in the earlier part of the week so I'm sure they had to make up for lost time) and she did mention earlier in the week that due to all the rain she may have to work on Saturday. My thing is, if she was really interested wouldn't she have found time by now to see me again? What about nighttime? I texted her back and said don't worry about it and that we can reschedule for in a couple of weeks (next weekend is memorial day weekend and i know she's gonna be away). She did text back and say "yeah we'll set something up for a couple of weeks for sure" Should I hang back for a couple of weeks and then call her and see if she still wants to get together? Do you think I'm getting "blown off" or is it too soon to tell? Should I tell her just how I feel about her maybe she thinks I only want to be friends and doesn't realize I want more?

My opinion? She is not that interested in you, or has someone else on the side, or a combo of both! As soon as you wrote that first post about her saying you guys could get together in a couple of weeks if she didn't go to the shore, I knew it.

If she really wanted to hook up with you again, it would not be based on whether or not she was going somewhere else. She would try to set up a time with you when she knew she would be free. Not keep you hanging on as a 2nd option if her other plans don't work out. NO ONE WHO IS TRULY INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW SOMEONE THEY HAVE MET WOULD DO THAT. Plus..she flaked on you when you had something set up for that Sat, was it? She told you that she had to work, and help out a friend later on. Oh please. Okay i'll let her slide on the work part..but the friend?? Please..she couldnt tell her friend she already had plans? People who really want to see someone dont flake like that.

And, you probably wont listen, but do NOT text or call her again. And yes, she is well aware that you are interested. Dont sit back second guessing yourself. She knows, believe me. You are either being played, or she is just not all that interested. Even if she calls or texts you again FIRST and sets something up with you, I don't see this going anywhere.

She seems flakey. I actually would not text or call her again, and just delete her number. I would not answer her if she calls or texts you either. I would just keep it moving. I just think she is giving off that vibe that even if she did actually meet you again you will never be much to her, just a way to occupy free time when she can be bothered. Please dont call/text her again. It will make you look kinda desperate to hang out with her. She just doesn't seem that interested. so why set yourself up for a potential hurtful experience down the road? AND that's if she even bothers with actually following thru to meet you again. I would leave her alone.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Winecountry1; 05-23-2010 at 03:38 PM..

Old 05-23-2010, 03:59 PM

127 posts, read 312,178 times
I agree with winecountry. When you are truly interested in someone, you don't act like that. Move on! You don't need that!

Old 05-23-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
SO you both were all fired up... no pun intended. Maybe...

I think you are playing games with her. I'll see if she calls...I'll wait.

I think she would have done alot more with you right there...right then.

Missed opportunities.
How I am playing games with her? I'm the one who usually calls or texts her first. What's wrong with seeing if she calls me after I've been the one to initiate the calls so far? And as far as me missing an opportunity....she was the one that said to me that she had to get take a shower because she had to meet a friend for dinner, so that told me she didn't have much time left and wanted to wrap things up plus we were saying goodbye to each other when those kisses happened. Plus at that point we had already spent over 5 hours together.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:40 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Now I'm glad I never called that guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships