Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 08:31 PM

11 posts, read 24,608 times

Advertisements

So everyone thinks its perfectly fine to keep old sex tapes of exes and nasty or nude photos of them after the relationship is over? It's disrespectful to your new gf to have that on your computer, and although she shouldn't have snooped...she was right wasn't she? She obviously thought you had something on your computer that you shouldn't have...and she was right. I know it was only 4 months into the relationship but who would consider getting serious with someone keeping those things of exes around? "that's my husband...and that's our sex tape of him and other women..." nope... Sorry, but of you're serious about a woman, you shouldn't put her in the position of ever having to see that.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:41 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches002 View Post
So everyone thinks its perfectly fine to keep old sex tapes of exes and nasty or nude photos of them after the relationship is over? It's disrespectful to your new gf to have that on your computer, and although she shouldn't have snooped...she was right wasn't she? She obviously thought you had something on your computer that you shouldn't have...and she was right. I know it was only 4 months into the relationship but who would consider getting serious with someone keeping those things of exes around? "that's my husband...and that's our sex tape of him and other women..." nope... Sorry, but of you're serious about a woman, you shouldn't put her in the position of ever having to see that.
Yeahhhh... this thread is almost 2 years old. But maybe the OP will come back to take a look, someday.

As for the bolded, how did the OP "put her in the position to ever see that", exactly?

Old 03-07-2012, 06:25 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,239,142 times
She had sero business snooping in her stuff. What does that say about her?

ADVICE: If a person looks behind your doors, it's only because they have stood there once themselves.

In other words, she's done the same things, why else would she be snoopingo n your computer/desk...she's text,emailed,videoed, and hid something in her past. Also says she doesn't trust you.....

I think she saved you some time....Everyone has a past,you explained it was over, that should have been enough.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:16 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Yeahhhh... this thread is almost 2 years old. But maybe the OP will come back to take a look, someday.

As for the bolded, how did the OP "put her in the position to ever see that", exactly?
I wish he would! I'd date the OP, he seems like a nice guy to me. I wonder if he ever dumped the snooper or maybe they're married now and she can snoop on him everyday!

Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Well who wants to find a nasty video of a naked nasty woman performing who knows what on her boyfriend? Erase the video and make one with her. The new woman is the only one you should be frolicking with.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:44 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
She's a drama queen and rather irrational, whereas you sound rational and reasonable. You are better off without her, I think.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:21 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Ask her if she's interested in starring in one of her own?

Old 03-08-2012, 12:57 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
And now she snooped on your text messages? Dude. Chuck this chick. The fact that you are still hoping to patch this up concerns me. I was ready to forgive the computer snooping as a one-time mistake, but then you mentioned an earlier incident and now this? No way.
Yeah, sounds like it's time to get a new kitty.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:01 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Sounds like people need to address the lack of trust issue in their relationships, before snooping around and spying on their SOs, and then foaming at the mouth about what it is they find. I never quite understood this. WTF?

Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiu007 View Post
Sounds like people need to address the lack of trust issue in their relationships, before snooping around and spying on their SOs, and then foaming at the mouth about what it is they find. I never quite understood this. WTF?
Exactly!! Do not ask questions you do not want answers to... by the same token, Do not go snooping around, if you do not want to find some nasty surprise...

Any ways, wish he would come back and update us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships