Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,177,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGot View Post
Since Jesus died on the Cross repent means do not fear God, for he loves you.
I think that is an unfounded assumption. I don't see any evidence in the texts that suggest Jesus died, and honestly, someone who would allow themselves to be crucified to "save" me, well, I think someone blew his pilot-light out.

And your "anti-christ?" Well, if there really is anything to it, your anti-christ is not a person.

I could explain it, but I don't see the point since you don't understand the Hebrew or Greek grammar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 07:40 PM

73 posts, read 160,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Numerology is for the ignorant.
You must be from the United States where only 70 percent of the average persons can do basic fractions, or read beyond a Jr high school level. Only a person who did not pay attention in school would accuse this program of doing numerology. It's either that or they refused to take a deeper look at this program because they personally feel they have arrived in all things wise and need no instruction from anyone.

The program does only math based on established mathematical laws. It uses also the exhaustive method which means it does all possibilities in every calculated word or name. You might disagree which the conclusions reached as applied to Bible prophecy, but even an atheist programmer with a strong mathematical background will attest that the results give are correct and mathematical, not numerology.

They might completely disagree with the purpose of the program, but they will tell you the math is perfect with no numerology. If you doubt that take it to an atheist programmer.

Brief summary of the programs mathematical routines:

The program video demonstration shows a program designed to calculate for 443,556 alphabet systems for determining 666 calculation solutions for any word, name or character sets entered. It calculates using an algorithm of base (A=_) and progression (P=_) Since 443,556 is based on 666 squared 666x666= 443,556 two variables then through a series of if commands based on the input total and letter character positions it sends the total the arrays. Through the computations and divisions of odd or even and then the if command of greater or lessor it proceeds to the next array or the finalization command. In other words it finds every possible way it can calculate a word name or random letter input to 666. If a 666 solution cannot be found within established mathematical laws then at the end of the arrays it will say "No solution.

So before you accuse someone of being ignorant you should look at yourself in the mirror first and remember what you said. Then you should do your homework so you do not end up looking like the very thing you have accused others of being.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I think that is an unfounded assumption. I don't see any evidence in the texts that suggest Jesus died, and honestly, someone who would allow themselves to be crucified to "save" me, well, I think someone blew his pilot-light out.

And your "anti-christ?" Well, if there really is anything to it, your anti-christ is not a person.

I could explain it, but I don't see the point since you don't understand the Hebrew or Greek grammar.
Your kidding right?

Well I'm listening, feel free to share that point of view.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
That's funny.

Did you ever watch LOST?

Jack makes some comment like, "I saw the computer that was supposed to save the world and it didn't look like that" (looked like an old Tandy 1000).
The original GW-basic version of this program was written in 1989 before it was coverted into a dos Borland C++ version in 1992.

The first version in 1989 ran on a slow Windows 3.1 90 megahertz machine. About two steps above the not so handy Tandy 1000. (What a piece of junk that computer was.) It took the program all night to calculate just 40 words. Now you can do a 60,000 word dictionary in less than an hour. That is if you have a dictionary already saved in a usable input file for use in the program. By the way this is possible, this program has multiple automatic word processing if you have a file of a dictionary that is compatible with the file format. Use notepad to edit the multi-word file after it is set up. Then paste the file of words or complete dictionary in the file. This info is mostly for the computer buffs that would know how to do this.

I never ever saw that episode of Lost but it sounds interesting. Sort of Ironic isn't it. Nah, you wouldn't believe that, but it is true.

Last edited by GotGot; 10-18-2010 at 08:14 PM..

Old 10-18-2010, 08:47 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,017,135 times
Quote:
Even if that was the case, wouldn't you want to know if that was actually the case?

By the way re: means return, pent: means most high place

Since Jesus died on the Cross repent means do not fear God, for he loves you. It means you can come to him no matter what, he will not reject you because of the blood of Jesus and because he paid for your death penalty required by the law of Moses. It's not about you being good or perfect it is about him being perfect for you on your behalf.
Nice witnessing, but what does this have to do with my post? I meant that the 666 concept is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near. Here is what the christian concept of repentance really means:

http://www.1800sendmail.com/

It basically means dedicate your life to god or else.

Last edited by agnostic soldier; 10-18-2010 at 08:58 PM..

Old 10-18-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Nice witnessing, but what does this have to do with my post? I meant that the 666 concept is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near. Here is what the christian concept of repentance really means:

Biblical Christianity and repentance. Repent and be saved from the eternal consequences of your sin

It basically means dedicate your life to god or else.

Me Loonie...??? Do you believe the new order planners plan to let population go beyond 500 million once they have control. Do you believe that the 9/11 WTC towers collapsed because of airplanes and fires that were nearly out. Did building 7 collapse because of air. No airplane even touched building 7. Call me loonie if you like concerning spiritual things, but do not expect me to take you seriously if you don't even know what happen on 9/11.

http://propheticseasons.wordpress.com/911-truthers-911-truth-911-conspiracy/ (broken link)

Lets get real shall we, 2.7 billion was the population of the world in the early 1960's is is nearly 7 billion now and is projected to be nearly 11 billion by 2030.

Let me quote Henry Kissinger for you the main architect of the new world order along with David Rockefeller.

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”

Dr. Henry Kissinger
The longer I am out of office, the more infallible I appear to myself.

Henry A. Kissinger
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.

Dr. Henry Kissinger New York Times, Oct. 28, 1973
Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.

Dr. Henry Kissinger
“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”

Dr. Henry Kissinger

Let us say there is no God for the sake of argument, if that is correct then you still have a serious problem. The chances of the world not destroying itself in the next 15 years with nuclear weapons is slim to none. If they are able to prevent that from happening then they will need to decrease the world's population by at least half so resources are sustainable.

These are facts based on new world order thinking, not religious thinking. The whole purpose of the new world order is to prevent nations of the world from destroying each other.

So what do you think of the NWO admission that the world will die if they do not set up this new world up along with all the freedoms they take away? Not so you say...... Then I say you would be the loonie for believing that. Imagine a corrupt American president saying, lets leave America and cause the military to stand down and let China and Russia just take over America. Crazy you say........... You need to start thinking more..........

You may not agree with me spiritually, but your the one who is loonie if you think the world is not already on the brink. When it begins it will happen fast. God or no God.

Last edited by GotGot; 10-18-2010 at 09:49 PM..

Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,685,819 times
Quote:
You must be from the United States where only 70 percent of the average persons can do basic fractions, or read beyond a Jr high school level. Only a person who did not pay attention in school would accuse this program of doing numerology
Nice impotent personal flaming, but it's still numerology and you're still ignorant if you give it any credence.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 PM

GotGot, it seems that you have gone on a completely unrelated whacky tangent in your own thread.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Nice impotent personal flaming, but it's still numerology and you're still ignorant if you give it any credence.
Me flaming, not a chance..... lets look at the history of this thread before this post and your accusation of flaming:

Asheville Native said:
I don't know whether to laugh at you, or cry for you. A DOS program proves the end of the world.

Legoman said:

LOL now that's funny!

Mercury Cougar said:

Ah, the fresh scent of ranting religious paranoia sweeps across the forum yet again...

Mercury Cougar said
:

agnostic soldier said:

I meant that the 666 concept is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near. Here is what the christian concept of repentance really means:

According to your posts
I'm a ranting religious ignorant numerologist with a 666 concept that is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near.

I guess I will leave it right there and leave it to you to show how it was not you that was flaming. I think this pretty much says it all about your openness to honest discussion and research of this topic.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Me flaming, not a chance..... lets look at the history of this thread before this post and your accusation of flaming:

Asheville Native said:
I don't know whether to laugh at you, or cry for you. A DOS program proves the end of the world.

Legoman said:

LOL now that's funny!

Mercury Cougar said:

Ah, the fresh scent of ranting religious paranoia sweeps across the forum yet again...

Mercury Cougar said:

agnostic soldier said:

I meant that the 666 concept is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near. Here is what the christian concept of repentance really means:

According to your posts I'm a ranting religious ignorant numerologist with a 666 concept that is just as loonie as the sign waving street corner preacher babbling about how the end is near.

I guess I will leave it right there and leave it to you to show how it was not you that was flaming. I think this pretty much says it all about your openness to honest discussion and research of this topic.
The bolded part amuses me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality