Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2010, 01:12 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
ORANGES????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Santa will have to wait. 'Don Giovanni' is on TV tonight and I 'aint gonna miss that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Sounds like June won't be getting any oranges for Christmas.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I have a bowl full of oranges.....
So let June understand this correctly: No oranges or guitar music for June tonight, on Christmas Eve? Is June understanding this correctly!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2010, 01:19 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
So let June understand this correctly: No oranges or guitar music for June tonight, on Christmas Eve? Is June understanding this correctly!?

oye vey........

Old 12-24-2010, 01:52 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
....but....but, you were supposed to send first class tickets and you didn't!!

But wait!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

Old 12-25-2010, 07:58 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
life is certainly for the living; enjoy it!
celebrations and good times- get er done!
cheers!

Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 PM

Hey, Pstum: Could you fly up here and get the foot of snow that's on my roof off?

(Oh, but I just couldn't resist that ^ one!)

Old 12-27-2010, 04:06 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times
Quote:
Hey, Pstum: Could you fly up here and get the foot of snow that's on my roof off?

(Oh, but I just couldn't resist that ^ one!)

Hey, don't you know.... I'm not supposed to be up on the roof.... remember..... guess that means you gotta get the snow off yourself.......... just doing what I was told to do....

Man I sure wish you women would make up your mind, first you tell me not to get up on the roof, now you want me to get up on the roof when it's full snow...... sheesh..... between you and my wife, I don't know who's worse...

Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:

sheesh..... between you and my wife, I don't know who's worse...

June just couldn't resist the joke, dear friend! --Besides, her house has some sort of warming effect in the roof to get the snow to melt off of it. Still, the temptation to ask you to come and get up on her roof was more than June could bear! --Oh, did I mention that in addition to the snow, we've had wind gusts up here up to 60mph? We'd have to rope you to the chimney!

--Besides, you know that Mrs. Ptsum and June are conspiring together! (All for the better good, of course!)

Old 12-27-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
June just couldn't resist the joke, dear friend! --Besides, her house has some sort of warming effect in the roof to get the snow to melt off of it. Still, the temptation to ask you to come and get up on her roof was more than June could bear! --Oh, did I mention that in addition to the snow, we've had wind gusts up here up to 60mph? We'd have to rope you to the chimney!

--Besides, you know that Mrs. Ptsum and June are conspiring together! (All for the better good, of course!)

Yeah I knew you couldn't resist..... and I suspect that you and the Mrs. have figured out that I'm worth more dead than alive........ talk about conspiring.....

Old 12-27-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Yeah I knew you couldn't resist..... and I suspect that you and the Mrs. have figured out that I'm worth more dead than alive........ talk about conspiring.....
Now, now, enough of this "worth more dead than alive" business, you "older than dirt" person, you! Besides, this was the image June had in mind when asking you to shovel off her roof:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pi...03/2205159.jpg

--Now doesn't that just make you want to 'saddle up' and put on the woolies and winter jacket, boots, and wind resistant hat??? Of course it does!

Old 12-27-2010, 04:57 PM

Ooh hell no, there's a reason why I'm older than dirt, it's because I don't do stupid stunts like that, that's the kind of job that you get them young folks to do because they think they're invincible...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality