Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 09:25 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I've never done that - I'll just PM someone if I really have a problem with them. Although - I think 2 times I've accidentally hit the rep button instead of the report button and I've repped someone the comment that I was meaning to report them with! I know, I know - I'm a moron!!! But I always PM'ed the person after and told them about the mistake - that I wasn't sorry for reporting them but I was sorry that I repped them by accident!
I guess I'm just not a "rep" or "report" kinda person...I've never reported, and I think I've only given two or three reps in the year I've been on the forum. I usually give props or otherwise in open forum...for the full effect.

Hey...how's the Mother-to-Be experience going for ya? Hope you are having a reasonably easy time of it.
Women are the most beautiful when they are pregnant...it makes them more, I don't know, "female beautiful"...kinda hard to put into words...it's just so "ultimately feminine" a characteristic, it adds something to them. Same with a woman holding their baby...when you see them looking at it with all that motherly love...that adds something as well.
Anyway...hope you are able to get plenty of rest, and you're taking extra good care of yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 09:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I guess I'm just not a "rep" or "report" kinda person...I've never reported, and I think I've only given two or three reps in the year I've been on the forum. I usually give props or otherwise in open forum...for the full effect.

Hey...how's the Mother-to-Be experience going for ya? Hope you are having a reasonably easy time of it.
Women are the most beautiful when they are pregnant...it makes them more, I don't know, "female beautiful"...kinda hard to put into words...it's just so "ultimately feminine" a characteristic, it adds something to them. Same with a woman holding their baby...when you see them looking at it with all that motherly love...that adds something as well.
Anyway...hope you are able to get plenty of rest, and you're taking extra good care of yourself.
I rep a lot but I rarely report - which is why I sometimes click on the rep icon when I mean to report!

I'm feeling a lot better - I was nauseous pretty much every day for the first 4 months! Yuck! But now I'm feeling better. I can't say that I feel more beautiful, though. I feel fat and old and unattractive!!! I have been told by a few people that I look wonderful - but I certainly don't feel like I do! I don't look that pregnant yet - just pudgier!

I am really excited, though! And we find out on Monday if it's a boy or a girl! The hubby is convinced it's a boy - but we'll see!

Oh - and I'm getting plenty of rest. I'm kind of bored sometimes!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:17 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Hey, somebody repped me from this thread but left no name

Will the Cinderella stand up please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So many people do the same on these boards. Please leave a name when you rep folks.
Quote:
So, someone just gave me a rep for the above post.....and didn't leave a name!! Oh boy!
...and again!! 31 reps in the last month and 28 left no name!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 05:26 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,154 times
Quote:
what did ya think of the Irish baytin the english,u have to admit that was good,i missed the wales and france game,how did yas get on?

Old 03-24-2011, 05:30 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times
Quote:
You must have a "secret admirer" Raf.

Prolly one of the Hardcore Fundie Theists with a deep seated subconscious desire to be "Snarkified"! But they are just too shy to let you know what great satisfaction you bring them.

Or it could be Pliny's ghost messing with you!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:42 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Quote:
I tried to rep you just now, just cause it would annoy you.......but I have to go annoy someone else first.............

Old 03-24-2011, 06:51 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I believe that yesterday was also the anniversary of one of her husband's death, Mike Todd who died in an airplane crash, kind of ironic isn't it...
Yes that is ironic, I don't think she ever emotionally got over Mike Todd.
She was certainly a remarkably genuine lady.

Have A Great Day ptsum!

Old 03-24-2011, 07:48 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
what did ya think of the Irish baytin the english,u have to admit that was good,
I only support two teams. Wales...and whoever is playing against England. Ireland thrashing England made my day!

Quote:
i missed the wales and france game,how did yas get on?
I don't want to talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
You must have a "secret admirer" Raf.
I've got lots of those dude!!

Old 03-24-2011, 12:24 PM

659 posts, read 1,102,182 times
Quote:
I think it's easier just to click the little quick rep thing at the bottom of every post than to remember to go over to the scales and write out a message. At least it is for me.
"*click* you're awesome, now on to the next thing"

Old 03-24-2011, 05:15 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Yeah, every once in awhile it's nice to know who's giving you rep points so that when the opportunity comes up you can reciprocate...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality