Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2007, 03:33 PM

358 posts, read 916,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virote View Post
When you're young you're forced to get a low minimum paying job while you work your way through college unless you're parents are rich and love you making you the envy of everyone else.
One more option: you study your rear-end off and win a scholarship. Not everyone at university is there because of daddy's paycheck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2007, 03:42 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,795,250 times
arguy1973 & magellan - great work on the pic -- you did Alpha quite a service, advertising for him like that

I posted this somewhere else on here, but I guess I can put my ugly mug here again:

Last edited by mams1559; 08-05-2007 at 07:54 PM..

Old 07-18-2007, 03:57 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,203,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mams1559 View Post
arguy1973 & magellan - great work on the pic -- you did Alpha quite a service, advertising for him like that

I posted this somewhere else on here, but I guess I can put my ugly mug here again:
OMG mams, no offense but your moniker gives a female impression, at least to me! I thought you were female! Sorry! Don't think I ever said so, but I was thinking female!

Old 07-18-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffncandace View Post
OMG mams, no offense but your moniker gives a female impression, at least to me! I thought you were female! Sorry! Don't think I ever said so, but I was thinking female!
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff....what can I say? I'm a DUDE I guess filling out all that stuff on the profile is for naught. Just kidding .. I know it's happened more than once. mams is too close to ma'am for most. Plus, I've done the same thing to others (usually thinking male when female). It's all good

Old 07-18-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff....what can I say? I'm a DUDE I guess filling out all that stuff on the profile is for naught. Just kidding .. I know it's happened more than once. mams is too close to ma'am for most. Plus, I've done the same thing to others (usually thinking male when female). It's all good
So emberassed. I usually do check the profiles but I guess I missed yours!

Now go to something manly! Crush soda cans to your forehead, belch loudly while scratching yourself....LOL

Old 07-18-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffncandace View Post
So emberassed. I usually do check the profiles but I guess I missed yours!

Now go to something manly! Crush soda cans to your forehead, belch loudly while scratching yourself....LOL
LOL -- you're too funny. I couldn't use any part of my real name as my title (Mark S.) - because there's alreay too many of them running around here!! ON another thread, describe your screen name, I laid it all out. But, as you say, easily overlooked

Oh, and I fixed a home plumbing problem today and spread gravel in the driveway -- does that count as manly ?? -- ha ha

Old 07-18-2007, 04:11 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,526,976 times
I knew my friend mams was a man, but sure didn't think he was sooo young..What are you 18?

Old 07-18-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
LOL -- you're too funny. I couldn't use any part of my real name as my title (Mark S.) - because there's alreay too many of them running around here!! ON another thread, describe your screen name, I laid it all out. But, as you say, easily overlooked

Oh, and I fixed a home plumbing problem today and spread gravel in the driveway -- does that count as manly ?? -- ha ha
Your the manliest man ever, man.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:26 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,634,254 times
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! WILL THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS PLEASE POST THEIR PHOTOS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Alpha
Kawg
Blue
ILNC
Angel writer
June 7th (you promised)
kaykay
Mtbound (come on, you can do it!)

I've probably missed one or two but since I was brave enough to post a photo that belonged under a circus tent I think you can do it too!

Old 07-18-2007, 06:13 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,200,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! WILL THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS PLEASE POST THEIR PHOTOS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Alpha
Kawg
Blue
ILNC
Angel writer
June 7th (you promised)
kaykay
Mtbound (come on, you can do it!)
I second that! Come on guys
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality