Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 11:33 AM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Another silly law complements of rabid believers in ancient superstitions.

Too many uptight people over all of life's pleasures from sex, alcohol, weed, nudity, even fun and laughter.
Are fun and laughter illegal now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
That was not a retort, but to correct an accusation you were making that was grossly wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I only call it as I see it. Never once have I ever seen a post of yours that was objective or was formed in a way that wouldn't demean Someone who had an ounce of spiritual belief.
I've seen plenty of objective and helpful posts from Asheville, in several of the forums here. Can't you people quit arguing and get back on point?

Old 08-05-2011, 01:22 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
When you make a statement about me that is total BS, expect to be called out and corrected............. learn to deal with it.
Your hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I've seen plenty of objective and helpful posts from Asheville, in several of the forums here. Can't you people quit arguing and get back on point?
Oh really? Show me a few that don't contain snarky, rude, or insulting comments and I'll apologize for my post. Quote a few of them, provide me links, something!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Your hilarious!

Oh really? Show me a few that don't contain snarky, rude, or insulting comments and I'll apologize for my post. Quote a few of them, provide me links, something!
Go over to the Computers Forum and look for his posts, then you can post your apology.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Go over to the Computers Forum and look for his posts, then you can post your apology.
Thats what I thought.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 08-05-2011 at 02:02 PM..

Old 08-05-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Your hilarious!

Here's the list of 654 posts. http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=31032743 I'll be watching for your apology, but I won't be discussing any more with you. This is all off-topic for the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality