Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,408,472 times

Advertisements

http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/630d790d0716246L.jpg (broken link)

They've known for years what's going to happen and you're just now finding out. They've been preparing bunkers and "Arks" to weather the coming cataclysm. Why do you think they've been bombarding you with Elimination/Talent shows like "The Real World", "Survivor" "UFC" cage fighting and the like. Why do you think you're being programmed to adjust your thinking to deal with the concept of "Selection committees" to see "Who gets kicked off the Island?"

Follow your heart and keep your eyes on the skies!

Now is the time to make amends!

Now is the time to forgive!

Have you started to sense that something immense is about to happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2011, 01:53 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post

They've known for years what's going to happen and you're just now finding out. They've been preparing bunkers and "Arks" to weather the coming cataclysm. Why do you think they've been bombarding you with Elimination/Talent shows like "The Real World", "Survivor" "UFC" cage fighting and the like. Why do you think you're being programmed to adjust your thinking to deal with the concept of "Selection committees" to see "Who gets kicked off the Island?"

I've made amends. Don't know what's going to happen but I'am really unsure as to if I'd like to survive a bottle-necking.
Would you like to survive this proposed bottle-necking?

Old 10-25-2011, 01:54 PM

16,677 posts, read 15,680,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post

Because it's cheaply produced entertainment that a lot of people are willing to watch? Think that could be it?

Old 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
You know it seems that the closer we get to this infamous date (12-21-12), the more crazy ideas and ridiculous predictions come out of the woodwork....... Me, I'm just going to sit back and watch all those crazy people become real depressed when nothing happens.....

Old 10-25-2011, 02:16 PM

7,077 posts, read 12,350,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it seems that the closer we get to this infamous date (12-21-12), the more crazy ideas and ridiculous predictions come out of the woodwork....... Me, I'm just going to sit back and watch all those crazy people become real depressed when nothing happens.....
The sad part is that we all know that this date is the end of a 5,000 year cycle. How old is the Earth; 4.5 billion years old? So um, how many of these cycles has the Earth survived? Do the math. My point exactly...

Old 10-25-2011, 02:18 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,036,493 times
Is this supposed to be a religion or a philosophy?

Old 10-25-2011, 02:23 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,505,038 times
How did you find out? I thought we elites kept those secrets well hidden.

At any rate, I must now contact the local illuminate representative to track down the OP and have him liquidated. Can't let these secrets out of the bag or people will begin to understand our crop symbols and the strange markings on the dollar bill.

I've said too much already.

Old 10-25-2011, 02:29 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
So true...

Old 10-25-2011, 02:31 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,902 times
The Real World, Survivor and The UFC are nothing alike.....duh!

Old 10-25-2011, 02:34 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,408,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
I've made amends. Don't know what's going to happen but I'am really unsure as to if I'd like to survive a bottle-necking.
Would you like to survive this proposed bottle-necking?
The very nature of this harmonic tuning event and magnetic field reversal is that at some point during the process even death itself will be impossible. A man will try to kill himself only to be resurrected again.

The mass resurrection is an inevitability so what remains is how to escape the trauma of the event, and how to have your soul signature aggregated onto the carrier frequency that will make you eligible for the evacuation.

There will be two such events. One that happens as the tuning commences and the stargates are opened and the final judgement. There will be a dual harmonic that acts as a carrier signal to attract and sort out resonant signatures and the dual harmonic will manifest themselves fully in the form of two men who will act like magnets to divide the masses. You will see a definite schism in the survivors of the first event which will remain after the mass evacuation event 8 minutes before the cataclysm by which mountains shall be thrown down and continents submerged. One man is revealed during the interval between the two events and one man is yet to be seen until the final judgement.

One group of people, and thus their resonant soul signatures, will be aggregated out of Vulgar realm and the other group will be pulled toward, imbedded and trapped in a far denser realm from which it will be impossible to escape. There may be a group whose signatures to not get attracted to either of these polarities, but it is not likely and their number would be few. They would live a mortal life in the next cycle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality