Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Child Molestation & the Homosexual Movement - Steve Baldwin I had read that 1/3 of the pedos identify themselves as homosexual and considering homosexuals make up about what 2 or 3% of the population, the 1/3 is a high percentage. Because of "incidents" in day center where my son with developmental disabilities attended, I did a lot of research trying to figure out exactly what the problem was and got a real education. Are you familiar with "Sex Before 8 or It's Too Late."?

Again, marriage is between a man and woman in the eyes of God. You are welcome to have a civil union. Just stay out of my face and away from my son with your agenda.
i am so sick of being told i'm a child molester when I am NOT in ANY WAY. trying to imply that i'm dangerous is called SLANDER and it is suable

Also, you can't claim that a governement benefit is just for heterosexuals. when you do you've violated the fourteenth amendment to the constitution.
I'm welcome to have a MARRIAGE if YOU are welcome to have a MARRIAGE. if i'm not than you're in violation of the constitution, unless NO ONE gets a marriage.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:54 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Straight child molesters are allowed to marry.

How is child molestation relevant to the marriage discussion?

Old 03-21-2012, 08:57 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

It is because the anti-same sex marriage people need to stay with the party line, homosexuals are after your children and if we allow same sex marriage next comes marriage to animals.

Again, I wish people would stop calling it Gay marriage, it is Same-Sex marriage, Gays have been getting "married" forever, just not to the person of their choice, there are and have been many sham marriages where the couple are married in name only.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:25 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

Good point. A lot of child molesters are married to the opposite sex as it stands now. What was that about the sanctity of marriage again?

Old 03-21-2012, 10:28 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Everybody is a deviant to one or the other. Consequently, you're too. But here's the thing, if you believe... "don't do it", then "don't do it". It is devious behavior to impose one's own will on others. God told me so.
In that case, It says here, "We are all deceived"...So You are correct...we all do some sin...and Jesus says do no more sin...So he knows sin is around....It is that we try to better ourselves through experience, finding the reasons for the Do's and Don'ts....Not necessarily to do them, but to be observant...through them doing it...we find the outcomes and make change or inact change where required, to solve the problem...The easiest and most cost effective solution that cures the problem would be to not do what causes the detramental estate from being brought forward....There for Jesus says: LET THE FILTHY BE FILTHY, THE EVIL BE EVIL, THE HOLY BE HOLY, AND THE RIGHTEOUS STILL DO RIGHT, MY REWARDS ARE WITH ME"....So in that case, sowing marijuana into my Garden, TO TEND AND KEEP, is my belief of Giving back to God what belongs to God, something that was taken without permission, By My Forefather and ForeMother ADAM AND EVE....and to my mind it needs to be restored to its rightful placement....Prohibition of plants stops me, by putting me in Jail, labeling me a criminal, and sentencing me to sevral years behind bars, or worse..they kill me in a raid...or they go to war over it..like in Mexico, and Afghanistan...killing people who grow a plant....Now who is not letting me be me, or them be them?....Yah all them deviants!!!!.....So...is it like Jesus asked us to follow?...Oh Look pedophiles in the church changing the word of God to suite themselves....and here in Canada...possesion of Marijuana could set you back 5 years or more...But child molestation get 2 years....I wonder who is sitting behind the desk making up these rather outlandish punishments?....I really do...Probably some unholy twisted fruit cake....no doubt!

So...it is not as Jesus asked of us, or told us to do, although we try to let em be, and teach...they do not change, even with scientific proof Gaydome is not correct biologically speaking, nor is it safe to inact this Gay lifestyle....But they do it anyway!= their blood is on their heads...would be kinda true...

So no teaching these ones....

I still sow my seeds...and eventually God will get it directly given...And all this will be over with...

That said and done...Rev 17:17 still holds water in my mind of some weighted truths to be fulfilled...Fulfill em all, and something should happen..in line with the coming!

Last edited by Sir Les; 03-21-2012 at 10:45 AM..

Old 03-21-2012, 10:55 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Sir Les, we don't all follow YOUR god. Your god does not write the laws of this country.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:57 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
In that case, It says here, "We are all deceived"...So You are correct...we all do some sin...and Jesus says do no more sin...So he knows sin is around...
You're welcome.

But let us not forget, Jesus also said... not to point fingers at others. Live your life, and stop spewing hatred, much less be hell bent on imposing a mob rule riding high on the note of "we're the majority".

Old 03-21-2012, 11:24 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Sir Les, we don't all follow YOUR god. Your god does not write the laws of this country.
Exactly. The U.S. is not a theocracy. Any religion-based arguments for while same-sex marriage should not be legal are invalid. If we use the Bible to conclude that same-sex marriage should not be made legal federally, then we are no different than the countries that are guided by Shari'a Law.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:21 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Oh so true...But...Wedlock before God, with oath to God..is bringing it to my God..(symbolically)..and my God said do not do this act..it is a abomonation to him...
So do we allow them to enrage the God of mine with their bent folly?..and change a method for man and woman...to allow for some bent idea of love,..Which sex is not...and that is what they do...sex...it is not to reproduce...it is used in the wrong way..and it is unclean...So...we have enough of that spoken truth...it cause sickness....again sorrows.....and these sicknesses spread...and death can be a resulting factor.....is this a good thing?...Nope!...and that would be a NO...and I let my No's mean no...and my yes' mean yes....as I was told to do.

I say nah to it all......and out of respect, Jesus gives them the right to live...But let's not take that too far with my God....and start demanding reverence over me or others, in the churches or religious order that is tied to my God....for I love my God..and I would not want to see him angered by this.

That being said...if God truly dispises this practice..(and I can see why)...Then take this debased problem to other sources where they can legally join and be part of civil services.

Remember Let the Holy be Holy and the righteous still do right...not changing that estate with or by force!...the rest should be as foretold.

Ah I see the fireseason is in full swing these past few years...that need fire retardant to extinguish...and the Polluted earth is moved by it here and there,...and the tainted foods and waters are on the table now..breath of life being made unclean, unsound, and unsafe!..So eat drink and be unhappy in it, that is what you pay for after all is said and done wrong, or not done at all right!

And I draw another line...eh?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
We are discussing marriage as a legal function, not in a church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality