Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 09:20 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,601,044 times

Advertisements

God has evolved as well. There wasn't always God, singular. But, as stated there is a common thread that is drawn along the path of historic God like figures that are responsible for anything we don't understand.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:37 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,816,344 times
Wait for it.....wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Look I have endured your lack of knowledge with me using the term Archaeological science, better known as Archaeometry, one of our greatest physical and chemical dating sciences in the feild. Archaeology itself is now considered a science; obviously your trying to infer that I need to use your term instead of mine. Since you prefer to put other terms in my mouth in order to answer your questions, I reconmend you ask another person who would allow you to dictate terms; because of you doing this, I am no longer interested.
And there it is, more obfuscation. - Bail much?

My lack of knowledge? I never claimed Archaeology was not a science. It is indeed a bonafide field of science.

Listen up, school is in session.

Archaeometry is merely the branch of archaeology that deals with the dating of archaeological specimens through specific techniques, as radiocarbon dating and amino-acid dating.

And since Archaeology is the scientific study of historic or prehistoric peoples and their cultures by analysis of their artifacts, inscriptions, monuments, and other such remains, especially those that have been excavated, Archaeometry operates only within the confines of Archaeology. Capiche? It does not extend into Geology, or Cosmology. Just trying to help you out.

I did ask a couple of tough questions. I understand you very well realize how untenable the implications of these questions are, and thus refuse to answer them. I will take from this response that you may just see the ramifications of answering them honestly. I have been very patient with you, fully explaining what you did not understand.

Last edited by PanTerra; 05-09-2012 at 09:50 AM..

Old 05-09-2012, 10:04 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post

And there it is, more obfuscation. - Bail much?

My lack of knowledge? I never claimed Archaeology was not a science. It is indeed a bonafide field of science.

Listen up, school is in session.

Archaeometry is merely the branch of archaeology that deals with the dating of archaeological specimens through specific techniques, as radiocarbon dating and amino-acid dating.

And since Archaeology is the scientific study of historic or prehistoric peoples and their cultures by analysis of their artifacts, inscriptions, monuments, and other such remains, especially those that have been excavated, Archaeometry operates only within the confines of Archaeology. Capiche? It does not extend into Geology, or Cosmology. Just trying to help you out.

I did ask a couple of tough questions. I understand you very well realize how untenable the implications of these questions are, and thus refuse to answer them. I will take from this response that you may just see the ramifications of answering them honestly. I have been very patient with you, fully explaining what you did not understand.

That aside, I thought I answered the questions, list them again and I will answer.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:05 AM

16,669 posts, read 15,663,359 times
Quote:

And there it is, more obfuscation. - Bail much? .....

Watch out! You're about to be added to the ignore list that isn't always ignored.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:07 AM

27,556 posts, read 28,647,655 times
So Mickiel, do you believe in creationism or evolution? Could horses have evolved from primordial fish?

Did God create different kinds of animals separately? Or did all animals have a common biological animal ancestor?

Last edited by BigCityDreamer; 05-09-2012 at 10:24 AM..

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,816,344 times
Quote:
That aside, I thought I answered the questions, list them again and I will answer.
You answered a question that I did not ask.

Refer to this link.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/24213493-post452.html

Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM

33,529 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Quote:
Why are you reading it?
A better question would be...Why are you writing it?

Old 05-09-2012, 12:38 PM

16,669 posts, read 15,663,359 times
Quote:
The laws of existence; simple proof of God.

We wouldnot exist if God didnot exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
If you're so darn sure this is true, why did you start a thread? It's generated over 400 responses and you refuse to accept anything anyone else posts. You just keep making up more stuff and refusing to answer when challenged.

Why did you start this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
He likes to use the forum as a blog.
Quote:
Why are you reading it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
A better question would be...Why are you writing it?
ROFLMAO! sans and I are hereby employed by the Department of Redundancies Department.

(p.s. ..... and still no answer in sight)

Old 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM

33,529 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Quote:
Look I have endured your lack of knowledge with me using the term Archaeological science, better known as Archaeometry, one of our greatest physical and chemical dating sciences in the feild. Archaeology itself is now considered a science; obviously your trying to infer that I need to use your term instead of mine. Since you prefer to put other terms in my mouth in order to answer your questions, I reconmend you ask another person who would allow you to dictate terms; because of you doing this, I am no longer interested.

ar·chae·om·e·try
- The branch of archaeology that deals with the dating of archaeological specimens (human remains and artifacts) through specific techniques, as radiocarbon dating and amino-acid dating.

It has nothing to do with dating the universe. That is the science of.... Cos·mol·o·gy - The study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:47 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,066 times
Quote:
You answered a question that I did not ask.

Refer to this link.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/24213493-post452.html

I answered those questions, you just either didnot see it or accept it. I mean, I don't really know whatelse to say other than what I have stated before; for some resaon unknown to me, certain posters here simply cannot see my answers. Again, God is the common ancestor, all things in reality are a making of his mind. His awesome mind is the common trace; from his thinking, was born all things in reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality