Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:50 PM

436 posts, read 1,174,408 times

Advertisements

hi guys. has any of you had a dream where you crying like crazy? i have just woken up from a dream in which i was sobbing my heart out, and for such a long time. when i woke up my heart was still aching. this has been happening a couple of times. i am not unhappy or anything, and i had such a such good time last, infact it was one of my best nights. is there anything significant about these dreams? why are they so deep? when i wake up i continue crying like a child, like i have lost myself and i am moaning my death. what does this mean? any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 04:51 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,341,500 times
I have a hard enough time trying to figure out my concious thoughts.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:38 AM

29 posts, read 56,638 times
Lol Outback I Know Where Your Coming From, But The Whole Thought Of Dreams And Their Meansing Intrigues Me Greatly.
Have You Ever Heard Of Your Spirit Leaving You While You Sleep? You Kow Like When Sometimes You Feel Somthing Over You And You Like Wake Up Suddenly, Thats Sometimes Our Own Spirit Coming Back Into Our Body.
So Maybe Your Spirit Is Doing Some Weird Thing While You Sleep And Your Brain Is Like Seeing All Its Doing And When It Enters Back You Still Feel All The Sorrow You Felt While It Happened. Sounds Weid I Know But Hey, Maybe Thats What Happened??!?!?

Old 09-19-2007, 08:06 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Crystal, I don't think the spirit would leave your body while you were asleep to run around doing wierd things..Back to Tims dilemna...I have also had "crying jag" dreans, but I always forget what they were about when I am fully awake. I do feel better though Maybe it is just your mind and body acting together to relieve some sort of stress you have been under..The mind and body are known to mysteriously heal themselves at timesOf course if you are a believer you know what the source of this healing is

Old 09-19-2007, 08:08 AM

1,372 posts, read 5,210,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal23 View Post
Lol Outback I Know Where Your Coming From, But The Whole Thought Of Dreams And Their Meansing Intrigues Me Greatly.
Have You Ever Heard Of Your Spirit Leaving You While You Sleep? You Kow Like When Sometimes You Feel Somthing Over You And You Like Wake Up Suddenly, Thats Sometimes Our Own Spirit Coming Back Into Our Body.
So Maybe Your Spirit Is Doing Some Weird Thing While You Sleep And Your Brain Is Like Seeing All Its Doing And When It Enters Back You Still Feel All The Sorrow You Felt While It Happened. Sounds Weid I Know But Hey, Maybe Thats What Happened??!?!?
crystal it is very difficult to read your posts when you cap every word.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:37 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Is there any content to the dreams? (That you remember?) Or are you simply waking up crying?

???

Old 09-20-2007, 01:40 PM

well in the last one i was with the mother of a friend of mine. i havent seen them in many years. before i tell the dream heres some background - she, the friend, was very close to me and in the early 90s when we were still hanging out togethere a lot she met and fell inlove with this other guy, who was also my friend, and i was very happy for them. so they got married and within the 1st year the dude got crazy sick, he had aids, and died. its been more than ten years since i saw her, last time heard she was doing well, but its been long and we ve drifted far apart. back to the dream - so i am at her mums place and i start crying for my friend and i cry and cry and cry. i remember my friend coming into the room with me on my knees crying. i looked at her, but waking up i can not remember how she looked, the only thing i remember are the feelings i felt when i saw her, and its these feeling that drove me futher into grief - i had to let it out, and as i did i begin to not sob only for her, but more and more for me. so much was coming out. and then i woke up. so that was my dream

Old 09-20-2007, 01:43 PM

The other one was very strange. I am walking in nothingness. all is black. i fall on my knees and cry for dear life. then i wake up.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:21 PM

443 posts, read 1,793,319 times
No, I'm a man

Old 09-20-2007, 05:39 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothylogan3 View Post
i am at her mums place and i start crying for my friend and i cry and cry and cry. i remember my friend coming into the room with me on my knees crying. i looked at her, but waking up i can not remember how she looked, the only thing i remember are the feelings i felt when i saw her, and its these feeling that drove me futher into grief
"the only thing I remember are the feelings I felt when I saw her..."

I don't mean to sound trite, but what were the feelings?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality