Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 08:23 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,603,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior king View Post
It's called irony hoss. You should upgrade your sarcasm detection skills. FYI that was also sarcasm.

Btw, I was an English major at a highly regarded liberal arts university. There were no bonus points for believing in god.

Thanks for admitting you are confused. But it was already pretty obvious....

Also, Im writing on an iPad. Sometimes I sacrifice grammar or speling for speed. Get over it.
I'm afraid that would be your job. If you represent yourself in that light so that you can be speedy in your reply then that's your problem. You can't blame that on anyone else but yourself. You sacrifice grammar or spelling for speed. The key word is sacrifice.

If that's the way you represent, then that is the way we'll see you.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:27 PM

32 posts, read 24,112 times
Ease up Poppy Sead.

No Christians I know or associate with have any interest in denying you your rights. Buy all the billboards you want. It's your money.

Spend every ounce of energy, money, blood sweat and tears you have on your constitutional efforts. Again, it's your call. Sounds expensive, time consuming, stressful -- and somewhat boring but hey, it's your life - and you only get one, right?

You know, being kind and loving doesn't necessarily mean accepting everyone and everything, no matter what, for who they are or what they do, you realize? Christians are allowed backbones, opinions and points of view you may not agree with or like. Last time I checked, that was protected by the constitution.

The devils children? Really? Now that's funny stuff.

It's clear you have no concept of what normal Christians are like. I actually feel kind of sorry for you.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I'm afraid that would be your job. If you represent yourself in that light so that you can be speedy in your reply then that's your problem. You can't blame that on anyone else but yourself. You sacrifice grammar or spelling for speed. The key word is sacrifice.

If that's the way you represent, then that is the way we'll see you.
Oh dear. Poppy Sead is on me like white on rice......

My job has nothing to do with what I post on this site. It is purely for entertainment. Make all the assumptions about me you like. You know almost nothing about me, which is just fine.

Btw, Sead is usually spelled Seed....

Old 07-09-2012, 01:05 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,603,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior king View Post
Ease up Poppy Sead.

No Christians I know or associate with have any interest in denying you your rights. Buy all the billboards you want. It's your money.

Spend every ounce of energy, money, blood sweat and tears you have on your constitutional efforts. Again, it's your call. Sounds expensive, time consuming, stressful -- and somewhat boring but hey, it's your life - and you only get one, right?

You know, being kind and loving doesn't necessarily mean accepting everyone and everything, no matter what, for who they are or what they do, you realize? Christians are allowed backbones, opinions and points of view you may not agree with or like. Last time I checked, that was protected by the constitution.

The devils children? Really? Now that's funny stuff.

It's clear you have no concept of what normal Christians are like. I actually feel kind of sorry for you.
Don't worry Warrior King, it's totally worth my time, money and sweat to try and prevent stories like this from happening in the future. Seems certain Christians pick their constitutional right to bully and offend first and their God's son Jesus's message second to their opinions. But why would someone like you care about just one atheist parent? You obviously wouldn't. That's why some of us have to look out for the little people. I don't mind. It's not a waist to me.

"After that O.C. Hawkins asked, “Principal Smith, you want him to leave, right?”

She responded, “yeah, just arrest the trouble making Atheist like we talked about earlier.”

Officer O.C. Hawkins then promptly punched Mike Frazier right in the face. ( Not once did the officer tell him he was under arrest. Not once did Mikey physically threaten anyone, in particularly the police. ) He then grabbed Mikey and put him in a head lock which was choking him, while dragging him, back first, out the front doors of the building. Once they were outside, the officer forces his face into the pavement. While the struggle continued, O.C. Hawkins runs his knee up down Mikey’s spine, while using the end-points of the opened-handcuffs to straddle both sides of his Adam’s apple. While all this was happening, Mike was having a very hard time breathing. While his face was turning blue, and lips turning purple, Mike started to have the beginnings of a seizure. Keep in mind, Mike’s girlfriend, sister, two step daughters, and little Mikey himself observed all of this.

Near the end of the struggle, O.C. Hawkins stated, “dirty Atheists like you ought to drop dead.”
O.C. HAWKINS - BEATS DOWN AN ATHEIST AND POINTS HIS GUN AT UNARMED WOMEN! - Writer's Corner: Politics Non-Fiction - Epinions.com

I do my best to support all the little people you think as a Christian are a waist of your time and money. Homosexuals included.

There is actually a meaning behind Poppysead, SEAD = Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses. It's electronic warfare.

I don't care about your spelling or grammar. Just your rude attitude toward minorities. That's all.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Don't worry Warrior King, it's totally worth my time, money and sweat to try and prevent stories like this from happening in the future. Seems certain Christians pick their constitutional right to bully and offend first and their God's son Jesus's message second to their opinions. But why would someone like you care about just one atheist parent? You obviously wouldn't. That's why some of us have to look out for the little people. I don't mind. It's not a waist to me.

"After that O.C. Hawkins asked, “Principal Smith, you want him to leave, right?”

She responded, “yeah, just arrest the trouble making Atheist like we talked about earlier.”

Officer O.C. Hawkins then promptly punched Mike Frazier right in the face. ( Not once did the officer tell him he was under arrest. Not once did Mikey physically threaten anyone, in particularly the police. ) He then grabbed Mikey and put him in a head lock which was choking him, while dragging him, back first, out the front doors of the building. Once they were outside, the officer forces his face into the pavement. While the struggle continued, O.C. Hawkins runs his knee up down Mikey’s spine, while using the end-points of the opened-handcuffs to straddle both sides of his Adam’s apple. While all this was happening, Mike was having a very hard time breathing. While his face was turning blue, and lips turning purple, Mike started to have the beginnings of a seizure. Keep in mind, Mike’s girlfriend, sister, two step daughters, and little Mikey himself observed all of this.

Near the end of the struggle, O.C. Hawkins stated, “dirty Atheists like you ought to drop dead.”
O.C. HAWKINS - BEATS DOWN AN ATHEIST AND POINTS HIS GUN AT UNARMED WOMEN! - Writer's Corner: Politics Non-Fiction - Epinions.com

I do my best to support all the little people you think as a Christian are a waist of your time and money. Homosexuals included.

There is actually a meaning behind Poppysead, SEAD = Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses. It's electronic warfare.

I don't care about your spelling or grammar. Just your rude attitude toward minorities. That's all.
Waist = waste. FYI

The church I attend includes many minorities, black, Hispanic, Asian, middle eastern, indian, etc, and they are as welcome as anyone.

As to sexual orientation, who can say.

Sounds like you're on a crusade! . Against all us terrible Christians. . Good luck with that.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:04 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,716,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In God We Trust View Post
Why do Christians needs to be persecuted all the time even here in America because of the tiny minority of nonbelievers who tries to shovel their secular nonbelief in our throats
No idea. Get back to us when Christians in America are actually persecuted and we'll try and figure out the cause.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:47 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCfromNC View Post
No idea. Get back to us when Christians in America are actually persecuted and we'll try and figure out the cause.
I will agree that Americans are not persecuted like those in other countries, especially Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. We do not even begin to know or understand that type of persecution. However I will say that we are persecuted by the media for our beliefs. Look at Kirk Cameron and his response to a question about his stance on homosexuality. He was merely responding to a question and gave his belief and he was barraged for weeks with people against him.

I share the above because as American Christians we know verbal persecution by the media and liberal left. The cause for all persecution is simple, the persecutors do not want to hear the truth. They are blinded by this world and sadly most will never realize the truth until it's too late.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:16 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,939,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In God We Trust View Post
Why do Christians needs to be persecuted all the time even here in America because of the tiny minority of nonbelievers who tries to shovel their secular nonbelief in our throats

Sorry but we will never let the tiny minority get away with our faith. You guys already took away prayers from public schools, which was a big deal for most of us. Thank God we are strong and will fight anything that the minority tries and do persecute us.

you are 80% of the population you are the minority you own tv stations and radio stations and newspapers quit your bloody whining and somebody who hated Jews for not believing in your mythical Jesus have no business crying persecution so stop whining nobody is taking away your right to believe in your Jesus

Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 AM

434 posts, read 342,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_loves_to_cook View Post
= The cause for all persecution is simple, the persecutors do not want to hear the truth. They are blinded by this world and sadly most will never realize the truth until it's too late.
the problem is you have no truth, and work diligently to hide actual proven truths, in order to invade our secular country's infrastructure with a single religion, even though such is forbidden by our laws.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_loves_to_cook View Post
I will agree that Americans are not persecuted like those in other countries, especially Iran, Iraq, Syria etc. We do not even begin to know or understand that type of persecution. However I will say that we are persecuted by the media for our beliefs. Look at Kirk Cameron and his response to a question about his stance on homosexuality. He was merely responding to a question and gave his belief and he was barraged for weeks with people against him.

I share the above because as American Christians we know verbal persecution by the media and liberal left. The cause for all persecution is simple, the persecutors do not want to hear the truth. They are blinded by this world and sadly most will never realize the truth until it's too late.
You mean the Kirk Cameron who has made a "documentary" called, Monumental, about the foundation of our nation? I have nothing against someone trying to learn more about and share the history of our nation. What I do have a problem with, when they lie about it because they have an agenda. This is exactly what Cameron is doing. He is falsifying the history of the foundation of America. Shame on him and anyone who supports this. History needs to be reported accurately and without bias. It should never be violated in such a way.

Because christians love to falsify history with their beliefs, I am forced to debunk it. History should be free of bias. It needs to be recorded accurately, not interpreted to fit how you want it to have gone. If it conflicts with your bible or other religious books, that is just too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.