Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 11:18 AM

1,635 posts, read 2,516,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Murder them with lies to make war, was uttered by those mongering idiots..to set their land aflame...first it burns and can not be extingished with water..so they add chemicals to intoxicate the lands more with poison......then they say God is Bi polar?...surely let it snow or hail more on that mindset...I say!...just to make em shake and qwivers in their boots they now ware for the coming floods? or is it more fevorant heat they desire?..and in being whipped by the winds...let em have bad hair..and mud on them for sport.....perhaps then a different attitude might festor in their hearts...murderous.. does it not say in the law of God.."Do onto others as you would have done onto you"...so if one murders...then expect it in returns...doesn't say how, or when,..but it does say why...a men?...the only thing lopsided is the balance of justice..which is now going to be righted by something you reject...another bloody stone on the scale dear Lord of Hosts....and lucky stars....we have a demon amungst us who denies, as you foretold...hence another prophetic prophecy has come to pass ...and us lepricons bare witness!....yah baby!...no god particle hear...move along...did Christ not say...they will say here is the lord..or there is the lord...but do not listen nor go..for when God comes we will see him coming...all eyes will see...and it will be a story entrence ..with lightning and thunder...and such..from one end of the earth to the other....and that is slowly coming into being...ah ha...can't hide that under top secret any more....
Tell me, did you crack up recently or is this a chronic thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 11:31 AM

3,402 posts, read 2,788,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicstargoat View Post
Hah, good one! Chronic indeed!

-NoCapo

Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I never said I was a pastal artist...but thankyou for making your observation.....but beauty lies in the beholders eye...and there are many who like awful stuff...eh?
Maybe best to leave art to the artists. LOL! I like pastel colors, but not as a mix for text against the background of this forum. Unfortunately, the scattering makes for strained and difficult reading, at least to my eyes. Solid black text works better (which is why it's the default), with bold or italics added here and there as needed to highlight a point. Occasional bright colors can work, but the contrast lighter pastel-like colors give makes the text look weak and faded. If you look at the background of the post box itself, it's slightly off-white (grey or bluish) compared to the screen border which is whiter.

Quote:
I already answered the big bang delusion..with the word of God..."Let us make"...was a unionized endevour of the elementals, and the word of God, and Jesus spoke it.....there was no violance or big bang...and how does a big bang order itself into this universe? and then life or death or both?...although there may be some chaos in it...we do not understand it fully? or is it as God proclaims...that sin begets death?...and he then tells us what sin is..and how to stop it...by giving us laws and precepts, instructions and acts of conduct to preform...?...as we do not understand the counter or opposite state which we never witnessed or have been brough into.EDEN or made fully of properly YET....what is beyond the boundries of the universe we are in?..are there more?...how many if so?...See Jesus answers this question before it is asked....."God has many Mansions"...some here...some there...some everywhere
"Violence" in the cosmos or at quantum scales is a relative term referring to strength or power. Believe me, you wouldn't want to be inside the particle tunnel (if you could) with a bunch of protons colliding at near the speed of light. It could result in having a very bad day. Actually, you're quite right that there was no Big Bang. It's a term that Fred Hoyle coined that caught on and has been around ever since. There are no audible sounds in space. Sounds require passing through an atmosphere. Explosive booms in science fiction are just that - dramatic fiction. The Big Bang did not create order to the universe. It's just the opposite, going from a highly dense ordered state to a scattered less ordered (chaotic) state which has to do with the Third Law of Thermodynamcs (entropy). That's why we have galaxies, stars, planets and people. We do not know if the universe has a boundary or not. If there are, it's currently beyond our knowledge and experience. In terms of possibilities, it is possible there might be other universe-sized structures.

If we are to invoke God into the creation of the universe, then we are invoking a First Cause argument which is an acceptable view for many people, that God caused the universe to exist. That leads to wondering that if God caused the universe to come into existence, then what caused God to exist? If the answer is that there was no First Cause because God has always existed, then it's no different to say that the universe could have come into existence without a cause. If we assume there was no beginning, then we're right back at square one of something that exists without a cause and that the Big Bang was an event that happened without a cause. That's no more of a satisfactory answer than to say the universe could come into existence without a cause. The problem in arguing the question one way or another, is that we can never really arrive at a satisfactory answer because, as I said, it's beyond our experience and knowledge and ends up as circular reasoning without ever arriving at a conclusion.

Quote:
....transferance to those places takes a certain type of Particular (Particle punn) spinning in the correct manner...and in doing or completing the test or task...raise up the altered state ...in spirit (Light energy) so it can be transported back to where it belongs via gravitation cyntrifical forces...
Now you're just showing your lack of knowledge. I've never heard of "gravitational cyntrifical forces". A gravitational force attracts drawing inward. Centrifugal force repels or draws away.

Quote:
have I been dabbling in the Garden again...why yes I have...I planted a fig tree for Jesus...you know he wanted a fig..and never got one...so I thought why not plant another tree that bare fruits..so he can have something of a taste...
I'm sure a fig tree makes a nice addition, but I think you know what kind of plants I'm referring to, which you have stated before.

Quote:
Let us not forget the Pink Floyd song...Money...it is a crime...according to God!..eh?...and Logic pertains to what is in the reality we are in....the laws of the planet and living things..is tied to something on this world...and outside of this world...it has intent..it has reason...it has consciousness..and it is intelligent to some degree..and it has made something new...but what it has made...in some regards...is now not acting in good faith...while it pollutes the enviroments in which it lives..and all other life here with it.....is this logical?....no...it is illogical...But you have your fun...I will wipe away your tears with a bat on the head...seems to work in the end of things more so...I say!
Like it or not, money is what we all have to deal with one way or another. It really depends on what you view money to be. It represents a credit to be applied in the trade of goods or services. If a person views it as evil, that isn't going to make it disappear. Money is neither good nor evil any more than saying a haircut or a pair of shoes are good or evil. It's just a credit exchange. Before money, goods and services were directly exchanged among people.

Quote:
If I take a atom of hydrogen...and I smash it into a Iron Atom..and make a Irodrone Particle...neighter the Hydrogen nor the Iron atom exist in their true state anymore...the change is violant...it is not naturally occuring...it is forced......So you believe what you want...and I will believe what I want...the truth is, there is no God particle in this universe in likeness as to what has been made in that machine..costing trillions of dollars and the blood sweat and tears of those who died not eating a square meal...or were slaughtered in wars..while they played with the bent sciences.....so is it naturally occurring?...No...and if it is it is consumed somewhere else...for good reason...?..perhaps?...cause if it was naturally occuring....they would not have to make it....end point, cause it would be here as Given...By God.
It doesn't naturally occur you say? Hmm, then I guess that doesn't happen in the Sun, or with supernovae generating stellar nucleosynthesis. You might want to advise all those who spend their lives studying such subjects that they're wrong because Sir Les sez it ain't so. Once again, you're wading into the deep end of the pool where monsters lurk waiting to devour the unsuspecting. It's a good idea to learn to swim before diving in.

I agree. There's no question about the LHC. It's very expensive, I think around $10 billion or so. But I also think it's pretty safe to say that the expense put out for wars makes the cost of the LHC look like chump change. While the Higgs boson is getting a lot of attention at the moment, that's only one objective of the LHC. There are loads of others which can result in numerous spinoffs to benefit people. If you ever have a medical need, you might be glad to have such technologies that can produce equipment like MRI scanners. That's not to mention the convenience of personal computers and the Internet. Science is not the evil thing you seem to think it is. Sure, bad things can come from using it. But what about all the good things that come from it?

Old 07-09-2012, 12:57 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,741 times
Quote:

Looking at this world order and its fragrant bunch of stale bad intelligences polluting the planet for $$$...I crack the whip on occasionally based problematics, that are done intentionally, caused by You know who or what..... the spewing up of verbages and unitelligable (so they say) compositions i like ot post has nothing to do with my facalty being off kilter in any way shape of form....LOL...but if you really look into the Earth...You may find reason to my methological halucinations (as was said) being played out in full colour on your tv set in the news...and vividly so, I might add...In HD is some cases...so yah Kinda fun for the punn...in a insane world going to its own destruction, because they pay for it to be so.......I have to say, to be insane would be the norm, in a insane world...eh?...but let us not digress into debased thinking with them because of me...Just enjoy the ride..and watch the fire/lightshow/all hail/ wind and floods.....and toast a few marshmellows/ or pop some popcorn....remember to smile while it goes into chaos!....and if you ask why ...Pick up the good book and find out...cause I am just about through posting pieces of the puzzel to the circus clowns....they only have one wheel working for them.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:23 PM

32 posts, read 24,112 times
Quote:
Well, you said it. This comes up all the time, i.e. believers demanding that others who do not share their hallucinations must respect the object of their worship. Here is my position. I respect your right to believe in whatever you wish, however, I am under no obligation to respect the object of your devotion. One man's god is just another man's belly laugh, so just deal with it. It would be wrong of me to say "you're a moron for believing in god", but it is perfectly acceptable for me to characterize your god as a wacky, murderous, bi-polar lopsided flywheel of a sky-daddy.

Do you see the difference?
Spoken like a true zealot. Yawn.

You don't HAVE to respect anything. Take bowling. Can I respect someone's right to bowl, but then call it a non sport that requires no talent, skill or conditioning, that it's boring as dishwater to watch, and that it offers no redeeming value or benefit to society.

There. I respected the right to bowl....or have I? Get it?

Look pal, laugh mock and ridicule to your hearts content. Its a free country. Just don't act as if you are not in full on assault mode, more so than 99% of Christians.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:36 PM

1,635 posts, read 2,516,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior king View Post
Spoken like a true zealot. Yawn.

You don't HAVE to respect anything. Take bowling.
Yes, take bowling. Oh, but bowlers don't fly jet airliners into buildings or condemn non-believers (bowlers) to an eternity of torture, do they?

Zealot? Yeah, a real militant atheist here.

You are dismissed with a wave of my hand.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:21 PM

32 posts, read 24,112 times
Quote:
Yes, take bowling. Oh, but bowlers don't fly jet airliners into buildings or condemn non-believers (bowlers) to an eternity of torture, do they?

And I'm going to boohoo about that all the way to my Christian fundie hideout....lol

Any Christians defending the 9 11 attacks or similar, please do speak up. I hear several of the hijackers were avid bowlers, actually.

I know a zealot when I read one. And you are it! Have fun storming the castle, zealot!

Old 07-09-2012, 04:32 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
What does all this have to do with the Higgs Boson?

Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,741 times
Quote:

The unmistakable reference to flying things into buildings/ and a past event I know about...(who does fly planes into buildings? and for what reasons?..and how much did it cost to have it done, while military radar men turned a blind eye, and the call that cut off the finger to press the altert buttons to intercept????...and who planned and planted the main idea into their heads?...) surely not us chickens....and we cannot bowl due to digital incompatance......But remember on that day..when all planes were grounded by the powers that instigated and furnished the ordeal....a plane left the USA...with a certain family on board...a BIN LADEN Family...all paid in full...and let go to do more mayham....for the $$$ sake...and they skie and bowl in the desert yah know....and smoke cigars...hmmm...all in all...when the facts are straight..and the truth be brought forward out of the blackend paper, and topsecret secrets they cannot tell, nor allow you to ask question on or about.....because it exposes them as EVILDOERS..in bowling and other things....we have to applaud the supporters of the IDOL told not to make... for their blindness and enslavement towards such folly..in making that bent monument of death in the first place, and the fowl bird that pollutes the skys.......now if Jesus was brought back to life..and was way back then....then really does anyone die?...if they comply to a specific rule God laid down?...and maybe even if they do not comply....with God?...well maybe for a lesson learnt...some must pass away...just to make a pointed truth be known....on the other side of zero....and don't tell me there are no opposites...I see em all the time...and it is not a hallucination..or ahalalujah vison of delusional inclings....surely by now one has factored that into the equation?...and made a particlular particle spin in someway towards the truth in someones head brings enlightenment to that truth of who did what when and where and why...and how much was the bribe for??....and who is now reeping the rewards by making weapons and warfare on all sides of the coined truth????...and nothing but the truth...and bowl a clean game, not crossing the line..or throwing the ball past the middle of the lane with out it touching the ground...and a strike is more than shock and awe..when done with grace!
I think David has a stone all polished up and ready...let see how many pins get knocked down on this toss.

What I find amusing though..is the offical statements made on who did what...and the evidence presented...Passports and names...when not one shred of those planes could be made identifable, and the carnage was so great one could not find a street sign.....yet these intact passports fall to the ground in plain sight for them to find in record time...and yet the black boxes...secretly wisked away..and denied reverance....Yah bowling...gotta line up the pins right yah know...

Last edited by Sir Les; 07-09-2012 at 09:43 PM..

Old 07-11-2012, 07:24 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
Getting back on Topic.

It's on right now.

NOVA | The Fabric of the Cosmos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality