Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2015, 02:06 PM

2,854 posts, read 2,052,568 times

Advertisements

what is the altar-of-atonement of your souls?

Whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eats any manner of blood;
I will even set my face against that soul that eats blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
I have given to you the soma of wine of the soul [which] is upon the altar-of-atonement of your souls: for the wine of the soul (Holy Spirit) atones.
Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourns among you eat blood.

Today when we want to wash something we use detergent.
A detergent is a special kind of molecule that has two parts.
One part binds to water and the other part binds to oil.
In the old days they didn't have modern detergents.
All they had was alcohol. Alcohol is a very primitive and very simple detergent.
Wine "of Jesus" or wine "of God" translated into english would be wine "from hell".
In other words it's what we would call hard alcohol. Pure distilled alcohol 
We still use it to clean and disinfect things even today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 02:45 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Jesus has a ritual of washing the feet as the feet touch the world , and the world is full of sin , but it is not mandatory , only for a point of contact in humilities ................. Jesus does not have an altar of atonement of the souls but................. Christians Jesus baptizes the redeemed in His blood of the sacrifice of the cross of Jesus Christ which is the only but the blood of Jesus where men are redeemed and saved to God ....................... People drink a small amount of wine or grape juice in the communion of remembrance of Jesus as a blood covenant for those who are in covenant with Jesus , and break bread of life which is a covenant binder with those who are in covenant with Jesus , but this not an atonement of the souls but a family love meal with God ..................... See God did not have the people of Israel drink blood because it is not healthy to drink blood of bulls or goats ..................... See Jesus blood is symbolic in the spirit of the sacrifices Jesus shed innocent blood by the hand of sinners who had the sin of envy and killed Jesus the chosen of God ,................ so God took His death and rose Jesus to life and made His killing a judgment of God on which all grace of God must be judged before it will be released as a miracle and salvation is one of these miracles of God through the blood the only judgment God uses .

Old 08-14-2015, 02:56 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
At one ment is the bringing one in alignment with God .
Any thing out side this relationship is self govern =sin.
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Why ?
Choosing to be self guided is always leading one away from serving God to serving self.
Needing to repent regularly, is not change of heart, nor is it obedience.
"Men did what was right in their own eyes". was a key feature in Israel's failure.
Jeremiah 31;1332,33,34, Is the promise John 14; and 15; are the fulfilment
Acts 2 and 1John 2;20, as well as my self, and others I know, are the evidence .
Matthew 7;21,22,23, and Revelation are the judgment.
Jesus provided the capacity to obey via the Holy Spirit .
The relivence of the law is for those before the fulfilment of this provision.
The law still stands in those with out the Holy Spirit. but it cannot establish the relationship Jesus provided .
Obeying the law did not create new birth, nor the infilling of the Holy Spirit .
One cnnot obey God if he cannot hear/know God's voice .
Jesus said "My sheep know my voice".
So long as I seek and listen and obey Gods instruction ,I am not self goverened and walk in obedience, Iam at one with the Father .
As Jesus had prayed. John 14-17;
Should I diverge from God's instrucion there remains no more sacrifice for sin, atonemet can only be restablished by repentence and compliance to God's will.
Not what men think, but what God think's .

Old 08-14-2015, 03:03 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,348,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post

Whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eats any manner of blood;
I will even set my face against that soul that eats blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
I have given to you the soma of wine of the soul [which] is upon the altar-of-atonement of your souls: for the wine of the soul (Holy Spirit) atones.
Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourns among you eat blood.

All they had was alcohol. Alcohol is a very primitive and very simple detergent.
Wine "of Jesus" or wine "of God" translated into english would be wine "from hell".
If you feel you have something to atone for, then you need to atone for it during your life. After you are dead, it is too late. I don't personally feel the need to atone for the fact of my existence, although many religious people seem to go through life carrying guilt on their shoulders over the very fact that they draw breath. To each his own. But as someone who carries no burden of guilt around I can only say, that is really dumb. Since the entire concept of the soul is made up, there is no soul, and no altar-of-atonement for your make believe soul to make believe that it is atoning itself. Make believe is make believe, and dead is dead.

Old 08-14-2015, 03:05 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post

Are you quoting this from something, or just writing it as you go? It appears to be from Leviticus, but you seem to have made a bit of a hash of it with other things.
Quote:
Um....what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality