Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 11:35 AM

389 posts, read 470,312 times

Advertisements

Apparently God created Jinn made of fire before he made humans of clay, the Devil Was leader of the Jinn chosen by God and was a friendly being in heaven until... gasp.. Man was created!

God told the Devil to prostrate himself before his new creation of mankind, but the Devil says, " I am superior to them for I am made of fire and they of clay." Clearly this is the spirit of racism, however don't forget God chose him before he created man. For this position he was thrown out of heaven yet kept alive.

Jinn (not able to be seen by humans and possessing a horrible form) are able to incarnate as human and have a chance to get closer to God. So it definitely sounds like the leader of the Jinn could become human, and if that's the case, perhaps becoming human is what helps him realize his mistakes from the beginning.

I don't claim any of this as fact, but having a conversation with a friend about religion does make you think outside the box.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2016, 11:38 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,305,141 times
Shirley that wouldn't just be self-reinforcing, now would it?

Old 09-03-2016, 11:45 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
Shirley that wouldn't just be self-reinforcing, now would it?
What would be self-reinforcing? And why are you calling him Shirley?

Old 09-03-2016, 11:46 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weteath View Post
Apparently God created Jinn made of fire before he made humans of clay, the Devil Was leader of the Jinn chosen by God and was a friendly being in heaven until... gasp.. Man was created!

God told the Devil to prostrate himself before his new creation of mankind, but the Devil says, " I am superior to them for I am made of fire and they of clay." Clearly this is the spirit of racism, however don't forget God chose him before he created man. For this position he was thrown out of heaven yet kept alive.

Jinn (not able to be seen by humans and possessing a horrible form) are able to incarnate as human and have a chance to get closer to God. So it definitely sounds like the leader of the Jinn could become human, and if that's the case, perhaps becoming human is what helps him realize his mistakes from the beginning.

I don't claim any of this as fact, but having a conversation with a friend about religion does make you think outside the box.
Who and what is "jinn" and where are you getting it from?

Old 09-03-2016, 12:10 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
I disagree.

Yaweh was the first racist. As a bonus, he was also the first narcissistic genocidal maniac.

He wiped out billions of innocent creatures because he decided he didn't like them.

Old 09-03-2016, 03:09 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I disagree.

Yaweh was the first racist. As a bonus, he was also the first narcissistic genocidal maniac.

He wiped out billions of innocent creatures because he decided he didn't like them.
Sounds like the definition of a RACIST homicidal maniac to me. What would you call a person who did the same to their children?

Then think about this--After annihilating 98% of the world's total LIVING population and starting over--this is supposedly BETTER than it was???

Now tell me the OT god never saw this coming...LOL

Old 09-03-2016, 03:18 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weteath View Post

If you want to think outside the box, the Biblical bridegroom is not black, but the Biblical bride is black.

It is an inter racial marriage.

Old 09-03-2016, 07:04 PM

19,041 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Oh for crying out loud...

The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness,

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Genesis 2New International Version (NIV)

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

So PAY ATTENTION TO NEXT:

Lord God made the earth and the heavens. (they have already been CREATED by GOD. This LORD God MAKES things, not creates them; he also MADE another earth)

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up (while GOD already had all that going on HIS earth he CREATED)
7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground (or from the lowest materials available)

You have two earths. Two gods, one GOD and one Lord God. One creator and one "maker". One created mankind in his image, perfect. One made human (one, btw) from junk stuff, dust of ground.

In Islam tradition, Jinn were created before 2nd Lord God started messing with making stuff he apparently had no idea how to. resulting in at fault product prone to sinning.

PS. Also, you hopefully "get it" that God created them in his image, male and female, hence, God is both male and female, hence God is IT. Neutral gender, carrying features of both man and woman.

Old 09-03-2016, 07:13 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,928,456 times
I think that as the original redskin he has nothing to criticize other nationalities about. Beside, he should be worrying more about their creed than the color of their skin, don't you agree?

Old 09-03-2016, 10:47 PM

11,024 posts, read 5,989,338 times
I think the devil was the nice guy. It was that baddie guy called god who killed, maimed, tortured and murdered people and innocent babies and animals out of rage. He/it even created hell, a place of eternal torment. One sick dude that one was. Fortunately, there is no actual evidence of his/it's existence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality