Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2016, 07:44 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,661,769 times

Advertisements

[quote=RonkonkomaNative;43302653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post

I don't know how we will do it, ****ni. But, somehow, we will have to manage. sniff,

Good. Now rebut my post. I have faith you can find the fortitude to read it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 07:48 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,622,404 times
[quote=GldnRule;43303145]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post

Good. Now rebut my post. I have faith you can find the fortitude to read it.
What specifically would you like me to rebut, *****ini? Ask me a question, and I will answer it.

Old 03-09-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
What specifically would you like me to rebut, *****ini? Ask me a question, and I will answer it.
In simple terms....How effective and efficient do you think the time and effort it takes to put up over FOUR THOUSAND posts to this board in just 16 months is at keeping laws from being passed that are influenced by theological writings?
Couldn't a effort of that magnitude be better spent in other ways than insulting and mocking a handful of Christian strangers on a Web forum board...if your goal is, as you said, to influence legislative actions?

Old 03-09-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
In simple terms....How effective and efficient do you think the time and effort it takes to put up over FOUR THOUSAND posts to this board in just 16 months is at keeping laws from being passed that are influenced by theological writings?
Couldn't a effort of that magnitude be better spent in other ways than insulting and mocking a handful of Christian strangers on a Web forum board...if your goal is, as you said, to influence legislative actions?
I did not know you were keeping count of my posts. Seems a bit excessive to me. I do not care how many posts you have, or how many decades you have been here. I have not put much thought into you.

I rather enjoy my time here. I make no apologies for my time, and how I spend my time. I do not answer for my time, either.

I say what I think. I stand by what I say. You call it mocking. I call it how my minds works. I do not allow men to silence me. Concern trolling, how I spend my time. Awesome.

I tell the Legislature what I think, also. I have no limits.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 03-09-2016 at 08:49 PM..

Old 03-09-2016, 08:45 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,935,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
I will say to Cupper, I am glad you brought this verse up because I just heard a sermon on this about David. It is an eye opener to how flawed we are as human beings. David did an evil thing to Uriah and he paid for it as he let his guard down. If David goes off to war instead of espying on Bathsheba in her birthday suit, this never would have been in the Bible. However, David set his own self up for a debacle and purposely stayed at home to have an affair with Bathsheba. His talk with Uriah even when he gets Uriah drunk shows David what a low life he is. Here he is a king after God's own heart. It just shows how much we can fall when we let our own guard down.
Did that sermon at all discuss the issue that the women, who had not choice in the matter, were assigned to the depravity and embarrassment of rape in public? Why where they being used as an indirect punishment to David, rather than a direct punishment?

Old 03-09-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I did not know you were keeping count of my posts. Seems a bit excessive to me. I do not care how many posts you have, or how many decades you have been here. I have not put much thought into you.

I rather enjoy my time here. I make no apologies for my time, and how I spend my time. I do not answer for my time, either.

I say what I think. I stand by what I say. You call it mocking. I call it how my minds works. I do not allow men to silence me. Concern trolling, how I spend my time. Awesome.

I tell the Legislature what I think, also. I have no limits.
"A bit excessive"?! RN the post count and join date is listed in the upper righthand corner of every post everyone puts up. You didn't notice that? Wow.
OTOH...that tells me something...it tells me a lot.

So...it is just as I said. You, et al, like busting on the Religious (especially Christians)...who it is obvious you hate. I mean...just look at the subject of this thread!
It has nothing to do with influencing lawmaking...that's just a bogus copout.
Hey, I like reading the ripping exchanges ..but just cop to what you are actually doing. Like I do.

Old 03-09-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
"A bit excessive"?! RN the post count and join date is listed in the upper righthand corner of every post everyone puts up. You didn't notice that? Wow.
OTOH...that tells me something...it tells me a lot.

So...it is just as I said. You, et al, like busting on the Religious (especially Christians)...who it is obvious you hate. I mean...just look at the subject of this thread!
It has nothing to do with influencing lawmaking...that's just a bogus copout.
Hey, I like reading the ripping exchanges ..but just cop to what you are actually doing. Like I do.

Dear Vizzini,

It tells me you are far too interested in how many times I post, and how long I have been here. I know where to find the information. I just never thought to use that information to decide how you should spend your time. Yet, you scrutinize mine. Seems a tad stalker-ish.

You are far too interested in how I spend my time. It seems to mean something to you.

Again. You are concern trolling, stalking, and back to loving the sound of your own voice.

love,
RonkonkomaNative

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 03-09-2016 at 10:13 PM..

Old 03-09-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Dear Vizzini,

It tells me you are far too interested in how many times I post, and how long I have been here. I know where to find the information. I just never thought to use that information to decide how you should spend your time. Yet, you scrutinize mine. Seems a tad stalker-ish.

You are far too interested in how I spend my time. It seems to mean something to you.

Again. You are concern trolling, stalking, and back to loving the sound of your own voice.

love,
RonkonkomaNative
Thanx for the love. I love you too!
Hey...I think you should all keep up your epic efforts here. I'm sure it will do a lot to keep Bible based laws from being legislated, as most of you claim is the reason for your prolific dedication.
It's makes the board...and is my best foil.
I'm working...making money as I type this...and the only thing I can hear at the moment is the loud music (and IMO it is terrible music). Oh, well.
It's funny...one of the older girls here goes by "Buttercup"...I just put together where she got that from!

Old 03-10-2016, 03:09 AM

1,490 posts, read 1,216,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Did that sermon at all discuss the issue that the women, who had not choice in the matter, were assigned to the depravity and embarrassment of rape in public? Why where they being used as an indirect punishment to David, rather than a direct punishment?
I also like how the child that the "good and fair" god aborted was to punish David. As if the child and mother were mere afterthoughts in the equation.

Yet they once again accept an evil (abortion is murder) when it's perpetrated by their god.

THAT is the harm of teaching such beliefs.

Old 03-10-2016, 07:17 AM

10,095 posts, read 5,746,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
And how do you know they did not have any choice in the matter? We don't feel the need to dwell on such details when we don't have the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality